剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
Get your hand off me.
我不是你的兄弟
I'm not your mate.
别把我们的角色搞混了
Don't confuse our roles here.
今天 你为我工作
Today, you work for me.
我导演 你表演
I direct, and you perform.
我他妈的想要物有所值
And I wanna get value for fucking money.
来吧 弗雷迪 就一首歌♥而已 赶紧跳完就行了
Come on, Freddy. It's just a song. Let's get it done.
穿上 然后表演
Suit. Show.
去吧
Go.
我需要一点时间
I need a minute to, uh...
做下准备
...get prepared.
想要鸡窝里的狼吗
Want the wolf in the henhouse?
咿呀咿呀哟
♪ Ee- i- ee- i- o ♪
鸡…
Chicken. Chick- -
你是一只鸡
You're a chicken, man.
你是他妈的…你是利物浦人 老兄
You're a fucking... You're a Scouser, mate.
行了 我们他妈的开始吧
Right! Let's fucking do this thing.
你想让我站哪里 不准备拿出相机来吗
Where do you want me? Aren't you gonna get your camera out?
不是这样的
That's not how this works.
你先跳舞
You're gonna dance,
然后我来评判
and then I will judge
你的表演是否值得我来拍摄
whether I deem your performance film- worthy.
知道你为什么打扮成鸡吗
Do you know why you're dressed as a chicken?
噢 我也不知道 为了在他妈的所有人面前羞辱我
Oh, I don't know, to, uh, to humiliate me in front of the whole fucking world?
我没叫你扮成老鹰是有原因的
There's a reason I didn't ask you to get dressed as an eagle.
老鹰不会跳舞
Eagles don't dance.
它们会飞翔 展翅高飞
They soar. Through the air.
但鸡是食物链的最底层
But a chicken's the bottom of the food chain.
你是只鸡 对吧 弗雷迪
You're a chicken, aren't you, Freddy?
你得靠别人帮你还清你无力偿还的债务
You had to get bailed out of a debt you couldn't repay.
但你可以忏悔
But you can repent.
我哥哥很喜欢忏悔
My brother's a big fan of repentance.
而你的债务中有一部分是欠他的
And a proportion of this debt is his.
他把这个舞蹈当成一则譬喻
He sees this dance as a parable.
因此
Therefore,
你不能仅仅假装是只鸡
you don't just pretend to be a chicken.
你必须真正变成一只鸡
You've gotta actually be a chicken.
明白吗
Do you understand?
解药就在毒药里
The remedy is in the poison.
来吧 我们来看看你这只鸡的样子
Come on. Let's see your chicken.
好吧
All right.
瞧瞧你的表演 来吧
Let's see you, come on.
我说好
All right!
不行 那他妈是什么玩意
No. What the fuck is that?
那他妈的算哪门子鸡
What the fuck kind of shit chicken is that?
快点 赶紧他妈的学鸡
Come on, let's go! Let's fucking chicken!
公子哥
Posh twat.
你得像他妈的鸡一样摇摆地走
Waddle like a fucking chicken!
学叫声
Do the sound.
不行 太烂了
No. - That's shit!
扭动你的脖子
Move your neck.
变成鸡 - 我他妈就是变成了鸡
Be a chicken! - I am a fucking chicken!
我要你变成一只鸡
I want you to be a chicken.
我要你用心来感受
I want you to feel it.
我要你彻底转变成一只鸡
I want you to transform into a chicken.
我不希望你身上留下任何人性的痕迹
I don't want any vestige of humanity left in ya.
我要看到鸟的样子
I just wanna see... bird.
来吧
So come on.
给我们瞧瞧
Let's see it.
你在干什么 鸡不是这样走路的 拜托
What are you doing? That's not how a chicken walks. Come on!
快点 啄地 他妈的下蛋 - 我在他妈的啄呢
Come on, peck! Lay a fucking egg! - I am fucking pecking!
我在啄呢 - 坐到沙发上 然后飞下来
I'm pecking! - Get up on that sofa and fly off.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a cock!
变成鸡 - 我他妈的不会飞 汤米
Be a chicken! - I can't actually fucking fly, Tommy!
他妈的变成鸡 过来
Just be a fucking chicken! Come here!
快点啊
Come on!
看 那里全是小米
Look, there's all grain there.
快来啄小米 过来
Look, come and peck the grain. Come here.
这里有虫子
There's a worm.
我要你吃虫子 你这只该死的鸡
I want you to eat the worm, you fucking chicken!
过来 这里他妈的有只虫子
Come here! There's a fucking worm here.
有虫子
There's a worm!
啄米 快点啄啊 快点
Peck the grain! Peck it, come on!
啄他妈的小米
Peck the fucking grain!
我在啄他妈的小米呢
I'm pecking the fucking grain. I'm pecking the fucking grain!
苏茜 不能再继续了 拜托
Susie, this has got to stop. Come on.
别插手
Stay out of it.
快来吃这该死的虫子 来吃虫子
Come and eat this fucking worm! Come and eat the worm!
来吃虫子吧 你这只该死的鸡
Come and eat the worm, you fucking chicken!
汤米 够了
Tommy! That's enough!
喂 滚开
Hey, fuck off!
你别插手
Don't you interfere!
不然债务就涨回到八百万
Otherwise, it goes back up to eight million!
我们能不能赶紧拍下来完事
Can we just film this so we can wrap this up?
他得先表演到位才行
He's gotta attain the frequency first.
我需要他变成一只鸡
I need him to become a chicken.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
快点 他妈的变成一只鸡
Come on! Be a fucking chicken!
我做…
I c- -
我得去下厕所
I need to go to the toilet.
快点滚
Go on, fuck off!
赶紧的
Hurry up!
嘿 汤米
Hey, Tommy.
现在换成谁做♥鸡♥了
Who's the chicken now?
弗雷迪 - 滚开
Freddy! - Fuck off!
咿呀咿呀哟
♪ Ee- i- ee- i- o ♪
我朝他的脑袋开了枪 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
♪ I shot him in the head Because he was a cock ♪
咿呀咿呀哟
♪ Ee- i- ee- i- o ♪
这里有砰砰声 那里有砰砰声
♪ Well, there's a bang, bang here And a bang, bang there ♪
这里有死人 那里有死人 到处都是死人的脑子
♪ Here a dead, there a dead Everywhere a dead guy's brains ♪
我朝一个人的脑袋开了枪
♪ I just shot a guy in the head ♪
咿呀咿呀哟
♪ Ee- i- ee- i- o! ♪
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表