剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
你打算烟熏那条美味的鲤鱼
You're planning on smoking that beautiful carp,
但树脂
but the resin,
会让鱼肉变得有毒
it poisons the flesh.
我什么都做不好 是吧
I can't do anything right, can I?
爱迪跟黑帮分子似的在全国各地游荡
I mean, Eddie's off gallivanting around the country pretending to be a gangster.
我被困在这里 独自一人 和这条死鱼一起
And I'm stuck here, alone, with this... dead fish.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
对自己的生活现状感到满意的人是幸运的
It's a lucky man who's happy with his place in life.
这里就像一个秘密花♥园♥
It's like a secret garden.
是啊 对吧
I know, right?
我就是这样认为的
That's how I like to see it.
这里就像一个充满神奇植物的地下世界
It's like an underground world filled with magical plants
只会为世界带来正义
that bring nothing but righteousness
且能够让所有人感觉更好
and can help everyone feel so much better.
这一切都被“巴比伦”明令禁止了
And it's all being outlawed by Babylon.
这里有多少株植物
How many plants you got down here?
老实说 我不太愿意谈这些细节
Rather not get into those details, to be honest.
这些信息有点敏感
It's a bit... a bit sensitive information.
你担心我会举报你
You worried I'm gonna report you?
当然不是
No, of course not.
只是我有我的专业职责
It's just I like to take my professional responsibilities
我必须履行
very seriously.
我也是
Me too.
哇塞
Oh, snap.
那你是做什么的
What kind of work do you do?
我是顾问
I'm a consultant.
人们遇到问题就来找我 我会帮他们解决
People bring me in when they've got a problem, and I help them fix it.
样样通但样样不精 不过这也比只精通一样更强
A jack of all trades but a master of none is oftentimes better than a master of one.
哇 你真聪明
Wow. You're so clever.
你想抽一根吗
D'you wanna smoke a joint or something?
我这里有很多不同的口味和品种
I've got loads of different flavors and strains.
我不抽
Uh, I don't smoke.
但我不介意你抽
I don't mind if you do though.
那我就稍微来一小根
Maybe I'll just have a cheeky little one.
烟灰缸里一定有
I'm sure there's one in the ashtray.
等我一下 - 好
Just give me two secs. - Okay.
我马上回来
Be right back.
如果每个人都抽大♥麻♥ 你觉得世界会变得更好吗
You reckon the world would be a better place if everyone smoked weed?
不一定
Not necessarily.
但肯定会让世界变得更平静
But it'd definitely make it a lot more calmer.
如果你想改变世界 光靠这些可不够
You're gonna need a lot more than this if you're gonna change the world.
不是的 这里只是12个据点之一
Oh, no. This spot, it's just one of 12.
每处都这么大吗
Each one as big as this?
还有更大的呢
There's ones even bigger.
那还真是个相当庞大的网络
That's a pretty substantial network.
你真的不来一口吗
Sure you don't want a toke?
既然我和大♥麻♥王在一起 何乐不为
Well, since I'm with the king of green, why not?
瞅瞅这个地方 真不敢相信我居然只要了他五十万
Look at this. I can't believe I'm letting him off for half a mil.
别贪心 弗兰克
Don't get greedy.
我们交出文件 你拿到钱
We hand over the documents. You get the money.
然后把钱还给你朋友
Then you pay back your friend.
你们大晚上过来 真是找对时候了
How fitting that you arrive at night.
说真的 爱德华 你对时机的把握太富有戏剧性了
Really, Edward, your sense of timing is wonderfully theatrical.
我们觉得 你应该想尽快把这件事解决掉
We thought you'd be keen to clean this mess up as soon as possible.
说得很对
Quite right. Quite right.
这是我的伙伴 苏珊·格拉斯
This is my, uh, associate, Susan Glass.
很高兴认识你 格拉斯女士
Thrilled to meet you, Ms. Glass.
爱迪把你的事都告诉我了
Eddie's told me all about you.
是吗
Has he now?
我把这点肮脏的小麻烦清理掉
Let me conclude this rather sordid little business, then,
我们就能着手讨论细节 开始商讨合约
so we can get into the weeds and start hashing out a deal.
那是给我的
That for me?
都在里面了 照片 文件 文档等等
It's all there. Photographs, files, documents, the lot.
你没看吧 爱迪
You didn't look inside?
我没有
No, I didn't.
好样的
Good man. Good man.
我很清楚 你可能在某处藏了后备文档
Now, I'm well aware you could have some additional backup squirreled away somewhere.
所以我才想和你聊聊
That's why I wanted to have this little chat.
这是你最后一次见到我 我向你保证
This is the last you'll see of me. You have my word.
麻烦的是 你的保证毫无意义
Trouble is,your word's absolutely meaningless.
弗兰克 我想你也明白事态的严重性
Frank, I think you understand the gravity of the situation.
你不能再来找他
You're not to be heard from again,
如果你能明白 钱就是你的了
and if that's understood, the money is yours.
就像之前承诺的那样
As promised.
就算现在有人在背后挺你
Just because you've got some muscle now
也不能改变你的本性
doesn't change what you really are.
信封里的东西会极大地损害
And what was in that envelope is as compromising as it gets
你和你的事业
for you and your career.
不管他父亲生前做了什么 现在都结束了
Whatever his father was doing, it's over now.
你说他父亲干什么 我勒索的人不是他父亲
What are you talking about his father for? I wasn't blackmailing his father.
我勒索的是那个疯傻♥逼♥
I was blackmailing that mad cunt.
嗯
Well...
还真是让我没想到呢 麦克斯
that's somewhat of a revelation, Maxie.
好吧
Okay.
这一切都有非常合理的解释
There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this,
而且绝不会让任何人感到不适
and it is nothing that will upset anyone
除非他们格外敏感
unless they are... unbelievably oversensitive.
悠着点 小子
Hold your horses, cowboy.
我觉得你应该把事情说清楚
I think you need to adjust your transparency settings.
跟我们说说到底怎么回事
You need to tell us what is going on right now.
爱迪 也没什么 就是有点怪异 是个小爱好
It's nothing. It's a little quirk. It's a hobby.
快点
Right... now.
好吧
Okay.
如果全盘托出能够帮助
If full transparency will help grease
加速事情的进展 那就...
the wheels of industry, then, um...
跟我来吧
...follow me.
你觉得这些怎么样
What do you make of them?
看起来挺普通的
They seem, uh,unremarkable.
仔细看看
Take a closer look.
(希♥特♥勒♥)
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler.
他对光的运用简直首屈一指
His use of light is second to none.
要不是因为战争
If it wasn't for the war,
他会和莫奈等人一样被世人记住
he'd be remembered with the likes of Monet.
而我拥有
And I'm in possession
瑞士以外最多的希♥特♥勒♥作品收藏
of the largest collection of his work outside of Switzerland.
他很有远见
He was a visionary.
这些画充其量也就是一般水平
These painting are average, at best.
只有被蒙蔽的人才不会这么想
Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
我以为你这样血统♥独♥特的人
I thought a man of your unique lineage
应该能欣赏真正大♥师♥的作品
might be able to appreciate the work of a true master.
不在意这个人的声名 而是能发掘邪恶中的崇高之处
See beyond the reputation of the man to find the sublime in the malign.
勋爵大人
Your Lordship,
或许你可以给他们看看王冠上的宝石
maybe you could show them the crown jewels.
这个主意不错
Maybe you're right.
在索姆河战役中受伤后
After an injury at the Battle of the Somme,
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥接受了一名军医的检查
Adolf Hitler was examined by an army doctor.
就诊记录显示 他失去了身体某个特别的部位
The records show that he lost a very particular part of his anatomy.
五年前 这个部位被出♥售♥时
When it came up for sale five years ago,
我不惜余力买♥♥下了它
I made sure nothing stood in my way.
第三帝国元首的唯一遗存
The sole physical remnant of the Führer of the Third Reich.
在甲醛溶液中保存了将近八十年
Preserved in formaldehyde for nearly 80 years.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的睾丸
Adolf Hitler's nutball.
他妈的 你在开玩笑吧
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
若他当年没有失去右侧睾丸
Had he not lost his right testicle,
他就能控制逻辑和创造力之间的平衡
the balance between logic and creativity would have been held in check,
这个世界也会有幸迎来下一位达芬奇
and the world blessed with the next da Vinci.
可惜江河日下 但他的创意并未减退
Instead, what was sweet turned sour, but no less creative.
他仍然是个品牌天才
He still remained a brand genius.
想想那恢弘的场面 第三帝国的壮观盛典
Think of the theater, the pageantry of the Third Reich.
雨果·博斯的制♥服♥ 鲁格尔手♥枪♥的美学结构
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表