剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
so are we cool?
我也说不好
I don't know.
我们两清了吗 爱德华
Are we cool, Edward?
对
Yeah.
对 我们两清了
Yeah, we're cool.
你说你要跟他谈谈
You said you were gonna talk to him.
确实谈了
Oh, we did.
别担心他 我们帮了他一个忙
Don't worry about him. We did him a favor.
我们管教的是狗 不是管人
We discipline the dog, not the man.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
男人的内心有一条无法控制的狗
There's a dog in a man that the man can't control.
所以我们得帮他管教一下
So we had to control it for him.
你知道人类处境中 最根本的挑战是什么吗
Know what the fundamental challenge with the human condition is?
不知道
No.
但顺着你的话讲 是不是狗太多 人太少
But filling in the blanks, is it too much dog and not enough man?
未经训练的狗太多
Too much untrained dog.
我们是做训狗生意的
And we are in the dog training business.
飞
Pull!
他妈的 我已经连续错过十次了 杰弗
Oh, for fuck's sake! I've missed ten on the bounce, Geoff.
重量有问题 它们飞得太快了
There's a problem with the weighting. They're flying too fast.
这次我们不朝目标开枪
This time, we don't shoot at the target.
我们朝着目标前方一米开枪
We shoot four feet in front of it.
我就是这么打的啊 杰弗里
That's exactly what I'm doing, Geoffrey.
这一次
Well, this time,
我们尽量打早一点
we try and miss it in front.
飞
Pull.
中了
Smashed it!
天生杀手 阁下
Natural- born killer, Your Grace.
干得好 弗雷德华
Well done, Fredward.
爱德维纳
Ah, Edwina.
请给我一杯 劳伦斯先生
Yes, please, Mr. Lawrence.
威塔 - 爱德维纳
Wham Tam. - Edwina.
你和皮特谈得怎么样
How did you get on with Pete?
我把钱拿回来了
I got the money back.
什么 怎么做到的
What? How come?
他根本没下注 弗雷迪
He never placed the bet.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean he never placed the bet?
我是说他根本没下注
I mean he never placed the bet.
那个他妈的…
Oh, that fucking...
不过迪克森先生同意只要四百 也就是说我们明天就能还清了
But Mr. Dixon has agreed to take the four, which means we're good for tomorrow.
操♥他♥妈♥的 干得漂亮 你怎么做到的
Well, fuck a duck. Well played. How'd you manage that?
从八百万砍到四百万 老天爷
Four million off the eight. I mean... Christ.
为了四百万 我愿意给他吹♥箫♥
I'd suck his cock for four big ones.
谢谢你的分享 弗雷迪
That's good to know, Freddy.
不过呢 还有一个
There is, however, one
小小的条件
minor caveat.
“小小的条件” 什么意思
What do you mean, "minor caveat"?
拜托你卸下枪 弗雷迪
Break the gun, please, Freddy.
他要你说自己是个混♥蛋♥
He wants you to say you're a cock.
他要我…
He wants me to...
好吧 我是个混♥蛋♥
Fine. I'm a cock.
你看 太他妈简单了 没问题
There. Fucking easy- peasy. No problem.
很好
Good.
反正大家都觉得我是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧 他这么想 皮特这么想
Everyone thinks I'm a cock anyway, right? He does. Pete does.
爸爸肯定也是这么想的 否则他不会把我从遗嘱里踢出去
Dad definitely fucking did, or he wouldn't have cut me out of his will.
你呢 爱迪 你也认为我是混♥蛋♥吗
What about you? Do you think I'm a cock?
你最近干的事情挺混♥蛋♥的 弗雷迪
Well, you have been a bit of a cock. Freddy.
好吧
Right, okay.
不代表你一直都是混♥蛋♥
Doesn't mean you always are.
那还真♥他♥妈♥的…
Well, that's just fucking...
杰弗里 你也认为我是混♥蛋♥吗
How about you? Geoff? Do you think I'm a cock?
谢啦 杰弗
Cheers, Geoff.
威塔 你呢 我是混♥蛋♥吗
Wham Tam, what about you? Am I a cock?
男人都是混♥蛋♥ 弗雷迪
All men are cocks, Freddy.
行 随便吧 还有别的吗
Fine, whatever. Anything else?
有
Yes.
他要你一边跳舞 一边唱歌♥道歉 就按这个做
He wants you to do a dance and sing the apology. It's right here.
他打扮得像只鸡
He's dressed like a chicken.
对 你也得这样
Yes. There is that too.
好吧
Fine.
我是只鸡
I'm a chicken.
咯咯咯哒 真是抱歉 行了 还有吗
Cluck, cluck, flap, flap, I'm so sorry. There. What else?
他想把表演拍下来
He wants to film the performance.
不行
No.
我不干 我他妈的不会照做
I'm not doing it. I'm not fucking doing it.
等等 两分钟前 你还说愿意给他吹♥箫♥呢
Hold on. Two minutes ago, you were willing to suck his cock.
没错 私下里 爱迪
Yeah, in private, Eddie.
他要拍下来 弗雷迪
He's going to film it, Freddy.
他可他妈的不能拍 爱迪
He's not fucking filming it, Eddie!
他要拍
Yes, he is.
你找我帮忙 我也在帮你
You asked for my help, and I'm helping you.
并不是因为你在我三岁时把我从池塘里钓出来
Not because you fished me out of a pond when I was three,
而是因为你是我兄弟 兄弟们都会彼此帮助
but because you are my brother, and that's what brothers do.
所以你必须按我说的做
As a result, you have to do everything that I tell you
从现在起
from now on.
如果我说你得学鸡跳舞
And if that means dancing like a chicken,
那你就学鸡跳舞
you dance like a chicken.
不是学脱衣舞娘跳舞 不是学熊跳舞
You don't dance like a stripper or a bear
也不是学他妈的芭蕾舞蹈家跳舞
or a balle- fucking- rina.
而是学鸡跳舞
You dance like a chicken.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
反正你已经夺走我的一切 何不把我残存的尊严也夺走
You've taken everything else from me. Why not take what's left of my dignity?
明白了吗 弗雷迪
Is that clear, Freddy?
是 阁下
Yes, Your Grace.
房♥子不错
Quite the gaff.
汤马斯 我说过走后门
Thomas. I did say the back door.
交易人的入口 毕竟你是个交易人
Tradesmen's entrance. You are a tradesman, after all.
我做的交易是从八百降到四百
The trade was I'm dropping from eight to four.
所以我认为这代表我可以走前门
So I think that means I can walk in the front door.
那就来吧
Come on, then.
嘿 小子 别忘了服装
Hey, soft lad, don't forget the suit.
下午好 迪克森先生 - 你好啊
Good afternoon, Mr. Dixon. - All right?
谢谢你特意赶来 我们明白你也很忙
Thanks for making the trip. We appreciate you're a very busy man.
路上的风景很美
Oh, it was a very pretty drive.
美丽的乡下
Beautiful countryside.
这是给我的吧
That for me, is it?
正如约定的一样 你要数一下吗
As promised. Would you like to count it?
不用 我会让杰斯罗数的
Nah, I'll let Jethro do that.
嘿 杰仔 该你上了 兄弟
Hey, Jezza, you're up, mate.
喂 小子
Hey! Soft lad!
他可以在那张桌子上数吗
Is it all right if he sets up on that desk there?
好 当然可以 坐吧
Yeah, of course. Take a seat.
我们家杰斯罗 他有强迫症
He's got OCD, our Jethro.
一开始有点慢节奏 但只要开始了 什么也挡不住他
Takes him a while to get going. Once he does, there's no stopping him.
好了 那我们开始吧
Right. Shall we get started, then?
听着 汤米 关于那个学鸡的事
Uh, yeah, listen, Tommy, about the whole chicken thing,
你看 我很乐意穿上服装
look... I'm happy to put on the suit.
我很乐意跳舞 就是为了让你知道
I'm happy to do the dance, obviously,just to show you
我对这整件事真心感到抱歉
how genuinely apologetic I am about this whole thing.
但是 既然钱也拿到了 乐子也享受了
But... you've got your money, you'll have had your fun,
我也低三下四地赔罪了 脸都不要了
and I'll have eaten humble pie. The whole... the whole pie.
你就不必拍下来了 是吧
You don't have to film it. Do you?
正因为这个 我才同意把钱从八百降到四百
That's why I agreed to take the four instead of the eight.
你完全想错了
You're thinking about this all wrong.
拍了这个片子 你能赚到四百万英镑
Your participation in this movie is gonna earn you four million quid.
这可是每分钟一百万英镑
That's a million quid a minute.
你会成为全世界收入最高的演员
You'll be about the best- paid actor in the world.
你应该高兴才对 而不是谈判
You should be celebrating, not negotiating.
听着 兄弟
Listen, mate,
那种阴影会永远笼罩我
that shit could follow me around forever.
把你的手拿开
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表