剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
She's into K-pop and all that shit.
能给我点喝的吗
Can I have a drink?
当然可以 - 谢谢 兄弟
'Course you can. - Thank you. Bro.
我口渴 糖尿病 - 伏特加可以吗 好
I'm thirsty. Diabetes. - Vodka okay?
爱迪 听着 我看得出来 你有点信不过我 是吧
Eddie, look, I can see that you're a bit dubious, yeah?
我跟你说实话 你这人他妈有一种奇怪的感觉
I'll be honest with you. You got a weird fucking vibe.
但这不重要
But that don't matter.
为了让你安心一些 我只想告诉你
To make you feel better, all you need to know
在做洗钱这件事上
is that when it comes to cleaning paisa,
我们是业内第一
we are the best in the street.
在方方面面都领先
I'm ahead of the game on a lot of things.
没错 是的
He is. It's true.
没错 他妈的果汁吧 我给带火的
Yeah, man. Fucking juice bars, pioneered 'em.
他妈的生鱼盖饭 我都不知道那是什么 你知道吗
Fucking poke bowls. I don't know what a poke bowl is. Do you?
谁他妈在乎 反正我卖♥♥了好几百万份 对吧
Who fucking cares? I've sold millions of 'em. Yeah?
牛油果
Avocados.
人们愿意他妈的出高价
People paying top fucking money
买♥♥这个尝起来像舔砖头的东西
for something that tastes like a house brick.
疯了吗 我卖♥♥出去了
Are you mad? I sold 'em.
行了 我明白了 谢谢 需要多久
All right, I... I get it. Thank you. What's the timeline?
多少钱 - 一千五百万
How much is it? - Fifteen.
我们之前讨论过的
As discussed.
四 五个月怎么样
What about four or five months?
不行 我告诉过你的 这还不够好
No, no. I told you. That's not good enough.
爱迪兄弟 你怎么回事
Brother Eddie. What's wrong with you?
嗯 他妈的放松点
Yeah? Chill the fuck out.
去按♥摩♥一下 自己撸一发
Have a massage. Have a wank.
或者更好的主意 给自己找个好女人 把那个给我
Even better, get a good woman in your life. Gimme that.
就是她
There she is.
我的史黛拉 对吧
My Stella. Yeah?
兄弟 我不会爱上谁 我又不是软骨头 你知道的
Btorher. I don't fall in love. I'm not a pussyhole. You know that.
但这个女人对我施了巫术
But this woman here, she's done voodoo on me.
我彻底陷入爱河了 对吧
I'm in love, proper, yeah?
告诉你 她是我亲眼见过的最漂亮的妞
She's the most beautiful bastard I've ever witnessed personally.
你觉得如何
What do you reckon?
你很幸运 恰奇
You're a very lucky man, Chucky.
谢谢
Thank you.
话说她在哪儿呢
Where is she anyway, by the way?
我去帮你找她 恰奇
I will go get her for you.
谢谢你 苏茜小妹
Thank you, Sister Suze.
你们在这里等着
You guys wait here.
爱迪
Eddie.
杰克 你最好不是在做我认为你在做的事
Jack. You'd better not be doing what I think you're doing.
给我们几分钟时间 苏茜
Just give us a couple of minutes.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 - 苏茜 你在哪儿
You taking the fucking piss? - Suze, where are ya?
做事也要看场合 你怎么回事 - 苏茜
There's a time and a place. What's wrong with you? Suze!
等一下
Hold on a minute.
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck is going on in here?
伊希
Ishy!
恰奇
Chucky.
事情不是看起来的那样 - 他妈的什么意思
It's not what it looks like. - What's not what it fucking looks like?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你占了我女人的便宜吗
You motherfucker! Have you took advantage of my girl?
不完全是这样
Not exac--
你根本不知道我的身份 你以为我怕你吗 混♥蛋♥
You don't know who I am! You think I'm scared of you, behenchod?
恰奇 冷静点 好吗
Chucky, calm down.
我可不想冷静
I'm not calming down. You!
我可不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
好啊 来打一架吧 现在就比试比试
Let's have it! Let's have it right now.
我可是恰奇·“眼镜蛇”·库布拉 没...
I am Chucky "The Cobra" Kubra. No--
搞什么 兄弟
What the fuck, bro?
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck's going on?
谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
Someone wanna tell me what's going on?
你知道他是谁吗 知道你惹了谁吗
Do you know who you fucked with?
他可是恰奇·“眼镜蛇”
This is Chucky "The Cobra"!
我在帮他查看伤口而已
I was just looking at his cuts.
你也知道我有急救证书的
You know I've got a first aid certificate.
把头往后仰
Keep your head tilted back.
不然我在做什么
What do you think I'm doing?
听着 恰奇 我对这一切真的很抱歉 好吗
Look, Chucky, I'm really sorry about all this. All right?
苏茜·格拉斯 你给我滚蛋吧 好吗
Susie Glass, you can go and fuck yourself, yeah?
我什么都不会帮你洗 我们之间完蛋了 一群混♥蛋♥
I'm not cleaning nothing for you. We are done. Wankers!
还真顺利呢
Well, that went well.
我让他先自己冷静一下 明天一早我再解决这个问题
I'll leave him to cool his jets. I'll un-fuck the situation in the morning.
先是从两个月变成四个月
We've gone from two months to four,
现在看样子是彻底没戏了
and, by the looks of it, to not at all.
我会解决的
I'll get it sorted.
是啊 抱歉 她没完没了地勾搭我
Yeah, sorry about that. She put it on me big time.
好了 我们去喝一杯吧
So we gonna go for a drink, then, or what?
(我需要你帮忙 今晚有空吗 )
爱迪 很高兴你能来 - 亨利
Eddie, glad you made it. - Henry.
你瞧瞧他
Look at him.
人中豪杰
Magnificent specimen.
那要看你怎么定义豪杰了
Depends how you define specimen.
如果是指性♥欲♥旺盛 精力充沛的家伙 那他确实是豪杰
If you're looking for a dog with six dicks, he's your specimen.
这么说的确有些道理
Well, there is some truth in that.
杰克最大的问题就是他自己
You know, Jack's biggest problem is Jack.
这些年来 我和很多小伙子共事过
I worked with a lot of boys over the years,
其中六个拿了冠军
six of 'em champions.
不同之处在于 他们每个人 都是全身心地投入其中
Difference is, every one of 'em,100% commitment.
他对自己的生活方式很投入
He's 100% committed to the lifestyle.
问题是 他有自己家族的野心吗
The question is, does he have his family's ambition?
我准备了一张好桌子
I got us a nice table.
我很好奇 爱迪 你是怎么和苏茜·格拉斯相熟的
I'm curious, Eddie. How did you get ringside with Susie Glass?
我原来是皇家龙骑兵卫队的上尉
I was a captain in the Queen's Dragoon Guards.
我父亲过世 我就回来了
My father died, I came back,
然后我继承了他的一些生意
and I inherited some of his... business interests.
是吗
Oh yeah?
伞兵团第二营
Two Para.
执行过几次任务
How many tours?
桑金地区 三次
Three tours of Sangin.
战争会重新调整一个人的人生观 他的人生重点
War recalibrates a man's philosophies, his priorities.
没错 谢谢
Indeed. Thanks.
干杯
Slainte.
干杯
Cheers.
你和苏茜把生意上的问题解决了
You and Susie straighten out that business matter?
只是个内部的小问题
Ah, it was a minor domestic issue.
但愿能顺利解决
Hopefully, nothing that can't be ironed out.
你之前跟恰奇合作过
You worked with Chucky before?
我从没提过恰奇
I never mentioned Chucky.
他不会是我的头号♥首选 你懂我的意思吧
He wouldn't be my first choice, if you know what I mean.
他也不是我退而求其次的选择
He wouldn't be my second choice either.
你认识更合适的人选吗
Do you know anyone more appropriate?
我可认识不少人 爱迪
I know a lot of people, Eddie.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗茜
Rosie.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
你好吗 谢谢你来见我
How are you? Thanks for meeting me.
你来找我有何贵干 聊正事还是闲事
To what do I owe the honor? Business or pleasure?
两者都有一点
Little bit of both.
我让自己卷入了
I managed to get myself embroiled
一个不知道能否摆脱的境地
in a situation I'm not sure I can get myself out of.
我可能需要你帮忙
I might need your help.
事态一定很严重
Must be serious.
我完全不记得
I can't remember a single moment
自己见过你向任何人求助过
I've seen you ask anybody for help about anything.
和我们的朋友斯坦利·约翰斯顿有关
It's about our friend Stanley Johnston.
有一个“顿”字
With a "T."
这就是你想见我的原因
That's why you wanted to see me?
你还跟他有联♥系♥吗
Still in contact with him?
有 我们偶尔会见面
Yeah, I see him from time to time.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表