剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
Where's my machine gun?
喂
Hello.
去他的
Fuck it.
知道我为什么这么喜欢鸽子吗
You know why I love pigeons so much?
它们象征着人与自然的和谐
They symbolize the harmony of man with nature.
哪怕在诺亚方舟着陆前
Even before Noah touched dry land,
人类与鸟类就开始共同合作了
we were working together, man and bird.
有没有听说过“雪儿阿美”
Have you ever heard of, uh, Cher Ami?
一战的最后一年
Well, the last year of the Great War,
五百名法国士兵被困敌后
500 French soldiers were trapped behind enemy lines.
他们被己方军队炮轰
They were getting shelled by their own firm.
于是一位将军派出鸽子去求助
So this major, he sends the pigeon off for help.
这只鸽子胸部中了枪
Now, this pigeon, he gets shot in the breast,
失去了一只眼睛 可怜的小腿都要断了
loses an eye, his poor little leg is hanging from a strand.
但它一路飞回根据地
But he flies all the way back to base,
送达了信息 那个部队得救了
delivers the message, and the troops are saved.
全因为那只鸽子
Because of that pigeon.
法国人给这只鸽子颁发了英勇十字勋章
Now, the French, they awarded the pigeon the Medal of Valor.
你看 鸽子是有价值观的
You see, pigeons, they have values.
忠诚
Loyalty.
勇敢
Bravery.
正直
Integrity.
我需要你们俩言归于好
I need you two to bury the hatchet,
大概这个意思吧
for want of a word.
这个故事的寓意就是
The moral of the story is,
你们要勇于担当 承担责任
you need to take the blows, accept the blame,
一切为了大局着想
all for the sake of the bigger picture.
我需要你们俩做我的“雪儿阿美”
I need you two to be my Chers Amis,
因为我不能再忍♥受
'cause I can't be dealing with
诸如今天早上这样的闹剧了
any more shenanigans like this morning.
没人希望那个利物浦疯子踢开大门
No one wants that Scouse headbanger kicking in the front door
带着他那群满嘴上帝的疯逼们闯进来
followed by his army of God-drunk luna-cunts.
我跟迪克森先生说得很清楚
I made it clear to Mr. Dixon
如果他回家
that if he went back home,
我会补偿他的
I'd make it up to him.
现在呢 爱迪
So now, Eddie,
该你来补偿我了
you've gotta make it up to me.
给我他妈坐下来
Sit the fuck down.
简直像是在和小屁孩们打交道
It's like dealing with a couple of kids.
我一直在审视自己的处境
I've been reviewing my situation.
我得出了结论
I've come to the conclusion
我不干了 我要退出 我要金盆洗手
that I'm done, I'm out, I'm finished.
杰克会没事的
Jack's gonna be all right,
但我把这件事当作一次征兆
but I see this as a sign.
可以说是顿悟吧
Uh, an epiphany, so to speak.
所以我要卖♥♥掉生意
So I'm just gonna sell the business.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
这对我们的协议有什么影响
What does that mean about our deal?
我想退出
I want out.
我不想让我家从大♥麻♥种植地无缝切换成大量生产冰♥毒♥的工厂
I don't want to segue from growing weed into mass-producing methamphetamines.
是的 我明白 你懂的 我会信守自己说的话
Yeah, I understand that, and, you know, and I will stand by what I said.
你懂吧
You know?
你意识到自己要做的事正中约翰斯顿先生的下怀吧
You do realize you're doing exactly what Mr. Johnston wants you to?
约翰斯顿先生对当前的情况
Mr. Johnston hasn't got a fucking clue
他妈的一无所知
about the nuances of the situation.
所以不是的 我他妈不会给那些人分毫
So, no, I ain't giving no one fuck all.
尤其是那个美♥国♥佬♥
Especially the Septic.
好了 我会把生意卖♥♥给出价最高的人
Now, I'm gonna be selling to the highest bidder,
我可以接受一亿五千万以上的报价
and I'll accept offers in excess of 150 mill.
所有出价都必须在本周末前报完
All bids have gotta be in by the end of the week.
我只希望你
All I want you to do
和苏茜合作 确保她能达成最好的交易
is work with Susie and make sure she gets the best deal.
为什么是我
And why me exactly?
很容易看出来
It ain't gone unnoticed
你们两个已经变成一对完美的搭档了
that you two have become a right double act working together.
你刚才怎么什么都没说
Why didn't you say anything back there?
你已经经营生意多年了
You've been running the operation for years.
你就这样让他把你手下的生意卖♥♥掉
Gonna let him sell it out from under you?
我只是个打工的 爱迪 和你一样
I'm an employee, Eddie. Just like you.
什么打工的 他可是你父亲 他都没有征求你的意见
What do you mean? He's your father. He didn't even ask your opinion.
是啊 他也没问你的意见啊
He didn't ask for yours either.
你背着我搞小动作 爱迪 不止一次 而是做了两次
You went behind my back, Eddie. Not once, but twice.
可以这么说吧 我们两个都打错了算盘
Well, I think it's safe to say we both made some miscalculations,
这话虽然委婉 但生意毕竟是生意
to put it mildly, but it's business, Susan.
你最终也如愿以偿了 不是吗
Got your way in the end, didn't you?
爸爸要卖♥♥掉生意 你可以退出了
Dad's selling up, and you're getting out.
你呢
What about you?
你这个年纪退休还太早吧
You're a little young to retire.
能睡个整觉
I can think of worse things for the soul
周三去玩玩宾果也不是太差劲的生活
than getting my full ten hours and bingo on a Wednesday.
倒也是
Quite.
他已经下定决心了
He's made up his mind.
就照老头说的做吧 了结这件事
Let's just do what the old man says and be done with it.
我想接手你父亲的生意
I've made no secret
也不是什么秘密了
of my desire to take control of your father's organization.
我知道在过去的几个月
I am aware that it's been faced
他的生意遭到了
with serious disruption
一些严重破坏
over the last few months.
产品丢失 销路被堵 有人被打昏迷
Product gone missing. Pipelines blocked. Punches being thrown.
我们知道这些都是你指使的
We're aware that you're behind all of that.
但你对我弟弟做的事太过分了
But you crossed the line when it came to my brother.
你拒绝了我最初的提议
You rejected my initial approach.
我需要让你和你父亲明白 我是绝对认真的
I needed to convince you and your father that I was in earnest.
现在我准备好进行谈判
Now, I'm prepared to enter into negotiations
和平地接手你们的生意
over the peaceful handover of your business,
但你必须明白
but you must understand
我在这场谈判中占据了
that I'm doing it from a position
相当强有力的位置
of considerable strength.
格拉斯女士
Ms. Glass,
你似乎还不知道
what you seem not to know
你手下某位心怀不满的员工向我泄露了
is that one of your disgruntled staff has leaked to me
其他12个农场的地址
the 12 addresses of the other farms.
恐怕并没有
I'm afraid not.
我给史蒂文斯先生的名单其实是假的
The list that I gave to Mr. Stevens was, in fact, spurious.
喂 - 下午好
Hello? - Good afternoon.
请问你是比弗斯布鲁克侯爵吗
Am I speaking with the Marquess of Beaversbrook?
是的
Speaking.
瑙顿男爵 - 你好
Baron Noughton? - Hello.
鲍林子爵
Viscount Bowling?
就是我
This is he.
天啊 我倒是觉得挺有趣的
Oh my goodness. I'm rather enjoying this.
等等
Hold on.
下午好 我打电♥话♥来是为了讨论
Good afternoon. I'm calling to discuss
你和罗鲍特·格拉斯先生的业务关系
your business relationship with a Mr. Robert Glass.
好的 说吧 请问你是哪位
Yes, carry on. Who am I speaking to?
我以为那些地址已经被验证过了
I was under the impression it was verified.
没有
No.
你被骗了 约翰斯顿先生
You've been the victim of a deception, Mr. Johnston.
不得不说 我没想到你们会一起来
I must admit, I was surprised to see you arriving together.
为什么会改变心意
Why the change of heart?
感觉到了关键时刻
Felt like a pivotal moment.
所以我调整了策略
So I pivoted.
你为什么认为我会对大♥麻♥圈子感兴趣
What makes you think I'm interested in the weed game?
我们知道你在南美有重要的合伙关系
We understand that you have some serious connections in South America.
他们将获得一个垂直整合的生意
What they'd be getting is a vertically-integrated business
目前控制着近50%的英国市场
that currently controls close to 50% of the UK market.
倘若日后英国允许大♥麻♥合法化
If and when there's a mandate for legalization in the UK,
你将能收获西欧一些最先进的
you'll be getting some of the most advanced distribution
分销和开♥发♥设施
and development facilities in Western Europe.
帮你
Help you?
我可以把你们介绍给俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表