剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
if I get you the four
再加上大♥麻♥
and the super cheese
录视频
and the video,
加上道歉
with an apology,
我们就两清了
are we good?
没错 是的
Oh aye, yeah.
你把这些都给我 我们就两清
You get me all that, we're golden.
谢谢你 杰弗里
Thank you, Jeffrey.
先生 霍尔斯特德公爵 爱德华·霍尼曼来了
Sir, the Duke of Halstead, Edward Horniman.
早上好 - 荣幸见到你 阁下
Good morning. - Pleasure, Your Grace.
斯坦利·约翰斯顿 有一个“顿”字
Stanley Johnston. With a 'T'.
你可能很好奇
You'd probably like to know
我为何对购买♥♥你的家族房♥产如此感兴趣
why I am so interested in buying your family estate.
我确实想知道
I would, rather.
谢谢 史蒂文斯
Thank you, Stevens.
事实上 那座庄园 是威廉·肯特建筑理念的典范
The truth is, it's a paragon of an example of the architectural philosophy of William Kent,
他可是门门都懂
who was a jack of all trades.
而且有几门还很精通
And a master of some.
所以你熟悉他的理念
So you're familiar with his philosophy?
是不是什么 野性与优雅的交融之类的
Wasn't it something to do with the reconciliation of the feral with the refined?
这是我们共同的执着追求
A worthy obsession that we both share.
人们要么在丛林中艰难生存 要么在动物园里苟且偷安
People either survive in the jungle or exist in the zoo.
很少有人意识到
Few recognize the significance
这两者之间违和交融的重要性
of the paradoxical reconciliation of the two.
很少有人能理解
It takes a rare individual
要获得你家这样的庄园需要多少智慧与魄力
who understands how cunning and aggressive one has to be to acquire an estate such as yours.
你的庄园正是这种修养的综合体现
Your house is a testament to the synthesis of this culture.
既精致
Refinement
又有侵略性
with aggression.
第一代公爵明白这一道理 我也一样
The first duke understood this principle, as do I.
所以我打算提供一大笔钱买♥♥下你的乡村庄园
Which is why I intend to offer you an obscene amount of money for your country estate.
你的推销很有说服力
Well, that's a compelling sales pitch.
但既然这样说
But if you put it like that,
你有可能也让我更不想卖♥♥了
you run the danger of selling it back to me.
好了 我们玩一局还是聊一聊
Now, shall we play or shall we talk?
你喝葡萄酒吗
Do you drink wine?
价值取决于人们愿意为某样东西付出的代价
Value is derived from what someone's willing to pay for something.
如果我说它值那么多
If I say it's worth that much,
那就值那么多
it's worth it.
至少对我来说是的
At least to me.
真是不小的数目
Well, that's quite a number.
我很感激你为此做出的一切努力
And I appreciate the lengths you've gone to present it to me.
不过我改变主意了 这片地不卖♥♥了
I've changed my mind, however. The land's not for sale.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你不会批驳
I hope you don't disapprove
我偏好的葡萄酒准备方式
in the way I prefer my wine presented.
毕竟打破了传统
In breaking with tradition.
我喜欢将酒液倒出醒酒 清除杂质
I like to decant and clean the liquid.
清理瓶中的沉淀物
Clear the bottle of any sediment.
然后将酒倒回瓶中
Then return the wine
让酒重回自己的家园
so it can be enjoyed in its original housing.
说到家园
Speaking of housing,
我准备进一步提高出价
I'm prepared to go farther north of that number.
不如你允许我为你提供一条出路
Why don't you allow me to provide the keys
帮你摆脱你继承的遗产
to free yourself from your inherited legacy?
你可能会感到意外
It may be surprising to you,
但我理解
but I appreciate
你所继承的特权会带来的福与祸
the paradoxical blessing and curse of your perceived privilege.
我很感激你的理解
Well, I appreciate the appreciation.
但时机决定一切
But timing is everything,
而现在时机不佳
and now is not the right time.
史蒂文斯 拜托
Stevens, please.
约翰先生
Mr. J.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
美味
Yummy.
罗曼尼康帝 2002年份
The Romanée- Conti 2002.
你喜欢罗曼尼康帝酒庄
Are you a fan of DRC?
我本人更偏好波尔多
I'm more of a Bordeaux man myself.
但我父亲对勃艮第情有独钟
But my father, he was all about the Burgundy.
他会收藏罗曼尼康帝
He collected the DRC.
你品尝过1982年份的吗
Have you ever tried an '82?
据我所知 全世界只剩下六箱
I understand there are only six cases left in the world.
其实是八箱
Eight, actually.
其中两箱属于皇家庄园
Two belong to the Crown Estate.
另一箱属于摩尔多瓦大公
One belongs to the Archduke of Moldova.
剩下的呢 都在我家的酒窖里
And the rest... Well, they're in our cellar.
此外还有两箱1945年份的
Along with two cases of the '45.
这等诱惑让人如何抵挡
Ah, the temptation is too much.
如果我买♥♥不了房♥子 请允许我买♥♥下葡萄酒吧
If you won't allow me to buy the house, please allow me to buy the wine.
我保证我会非常慷慨的
I promise I will be very generous.
葡萄酒收藏呢
What about the wine?
可能会卖♥♥出三百万
That could reach three,
但这同样也需要花些时间
but, again, that will take time.
对我来说 实在是不舍得放手
It'd be very hard for me to let that go.
阁下 - 史蒂文斯先生
Your Grace. - Mr. Stevens.
走吧
Let's go.
我父亲收藏的葡萄酒换来的
My father's wine collection.
现金 正是我们需要的
In paper. Exactly what we need.
这些钱再加上保险箱里的钱
That, plus the money in the safe,
应该就能还清我哥哥的债务了
should clear my brother's debt.
前提是你和迪克森交谈得顺利
Assuming your conversation with Mr. Dixon went well.
虽然有两个条件
There's a couple of caveats.
不过他同意接受四百万 只要能明天交现金
But he's agreed to accept the four as long as it's cash and tomorrow.
八百谈到四百 很厉害嘛
Eight to four. That's very impressive.
就当是我向你示好吧
Think of it as a gesture of goodwill. From me.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
不 不太好
No, not really.
爱迪
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
爱德维纳 你听我说 好吗
Edwina, just hear me out, okay?
这家伙是两届重量级世界冠军
This guy's a two- time world heavyweight champion.
你押了多少 弗雷迪
How much did you put on?
当然是全部啊
Yeah, well, all of it.
绝对能赢的 老弟 赢家通吃 而且我见过他的教练
It's a dead cert, bro. Winner takes all. I met his trainer.
你下赌注的博♥彩♥公♥司♥叫什么 告诉我
What's the name of the bookie you made the bet with? Tell me now.
这种比赛没有博♥彩♥公♥司♥ 只有小众人群才能参加 而且不公开
There's no bookies in this kind of fight. It's very exclusive and off the record.
是超级贵宾的那种
It's V- V- VIP.
等等 弗雷迪 没有博♥彩♥公♥司♥ 你怎么下注
Hold on. How did you place a bet if there's no bookie, Freddy?
通过一个朋友的朋友
Through a friend of a friend.
什么“朋友的朋友” 谁
What do you mean, "a friend of a friend"? Who?
皮特 他有一个朋友押了五百万
Pete. He's got a mate who put five mill on the guy.
他让我也分一杯羹 - 天啊 黏掌皮特
He's cutting me in. - Jesus fucking Christ. Sticky Pete?
你还没吸取教训吗
Haven't you learnt your lesson?
听着 他想弥补之前的事情 爱迪
Look, he wants to make amends, Eddie.
听我说 这家伙肯定会赢的
There's no way this guy's not gonna win.
是乔伊邦邦
It's Joey Bang*Bang.
告诉皮特 你犯了个错误
Tell Pete you made a mistake.
跟他说个抱歉 然后把钱给我他妈的拿回来
Tell him you're sorry, and get my fucking money back.
我得挂了 好吧 他们要把手♥机♥装在收纳袋里
Gotta go. They're putting phones in Kevlar bags.
然后锁起来 这里就是这么严
That's how exclusive this place is.
弗雷迪 听我说 弗雷迪 - 好了 得挂了 爱你 再见
Freddy, listen to me. Freddy! - Okay, gotta go. Love you. Bye.
今天可是格斗之夜 收手♥机♥的家伙 我有好的预感
Ooh, it's fight night, phone man. I'm feeling good.
我们得找到这场比赛的地方
We're gonna need to find this fight.
我认识一个人
I know a man.
你好啊 苏茜 - 小杰基
All right, Suze? - Jacky boy.
殿下
Your Highness.
杰克
Jack.
钱带了吗 - 对 给你
You got the readies? - Yeah. Here you go.
二十万 是吧 - 嗯
200, yeah? - Mm.
听着 我可保证不了什么
I can't make no promises.
我去跟门口那家伙聊聊 看看他能做点什么
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表