剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
然后把尸体放在车的后备箱里
Then we stage the body in the boot of the car.
让福音认为是杰斯罗杀了汤米 然后他带着钱跑了
The Gospel thinks Jethro killed Tommy and left with the money.
抱歉 这一切发生的同时 杰斯罗在哪里
Uh, sorry, and... and where is, uh, Jethro while all this is happening?
在开往澳大利亚的集装箱船上 口袋里装了两百万英镑
On a container ship to Australia. With £2 million in his pocket.
把他送到拉普兰不是更简单吗
Well, wouldn't it be easier if we just shipped him off to Lapland?
他可以跟圣诞老人混 跟小精灵们一起躲起来
He could hang out with Father Christmas, hide out with the elves,
改行制♥作♥玩具
and retrain as a toy maker.
他是个好孩子 只不过做了些错误的决定
He's a good kid who's made some bad decisions.
如果有其他选择 他不会参与这种事
Wouldn't be doing what he was if he had another option.
你觉得呢 菲利克斯
What do you think, Felix?
我认为你♥他♥妈♥的应该砍掉他的头
I think you should chop his fucking head off.
好极了
Great.
我知道换成你父亲会怎么做
I know what your father would do.
他也会他妈的砍掉他的头
He, too, would... chop his fucking head off.
谢天谢地 他被关在监狱里 所以我们不会砍掉他的头
Thankfully, he's in prison, so we won't be chopping his fucking head off.
好极了 既然已经澄清了这一点
Excellent. Now we've clarified that,
你们继续关住杰斯罗 我去找福音谈谈
you keep hold of Jethro while I go and speak to the Gospel.
清理好房♥子 但别处理掉尸体
Clean the house, but don't get rid of the body.
可以吗
Is that okay?
介意我们聊下吗
Mind if we have a minute?
不介意 请吧
No, please do.
我们去聊一下
Let's go for a chat.
很乐意
Gladly.
你好像没搞清楚我们来这里的原因
You seem to be getting confused about why we're here.
问题不是我引起的 我只是想帮你处理这件事
I didn't create this problem. I'm trying to help you deal with it.
如果你不需要我帮忙 我会叫菲利克斯他们把工具放回车里
Don't want my assistance? I can tell Felix to put the tools back in the van.
不是的 对不起
No, no, no. I apologize.
好吗 我不是故意显得忘恩负义一样
All right. I didn't mean to seem ungrateful.
我只是需要一点时间
I just need a bit of time to...
看能不能想个别的办法
see if I can work this out.
你自己也说过 杀人对生意没好处
You said so yourself, murder's bad for business.
给你24小时 不然我就不得不收拾残局了
Twenty-four hours, or I'll have to get the hoover out.
好极了
Great.
我不想这么做 爱迪
I don't wanna do it, Eddie. I don't wanna do it.
我之前不想 现在也不想
I didn't want to do it before, and I don't now.
我不想跳舞 好吗 我他妈的不想跳舞
I'm not... I'm not dancing, okay? I'm not fucking dancing.
你做了一件很糟糕的事 弗雷迪
You did a very bad thing, Freddy.
你杀了一个人
You killed a man.
这种事情是他妈无法挽回的
And you cannot fucking undo that,
但如果你照我说的做 或许还有一丝机会
but there is a slim chance that if you do exactly as I say...
能让你从中逃脱
you might just get away with it.
你必须跳舞
You will dance.
好吧
Fine.
(斯坦利·约翰斯顿先生)
约翰先生 给您
Mr. J, sir.
你用的是沃特曼静谧墨水 对吧 是蓝色的 不是黑色的
You're using the Waterman Serenity ink, right? Blue, not black?
是的
Indeed.
一定要用吸墨纸
Make sure you use blotting paper.
我想在客人名单上加一个人
I'd like to add an extra name to the guest list.
请向新任霍尔斯特德公爵发出邀请
Please extend an invitation to the new Duke of Halstead,
看他是否赏光
see if he bites.
(公爵)
给你 先生
There we go, sir.
我是搞砸一切的公子哥
♪ I'm a posh twat who fucked up ♪
咿呀咿呀哟
♪ Ee-i-ee-i-o ♪
这是目前为止最好的一次
It's the best one so far.
矮子里拔将军吧
Best of a bad bunch.
弗雷迪 再来一...
Freddy, one more...
噢 你们好啊
Oh, hello.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
你好 妈妈 我们正在收尾工作 有什么事情吗
Hello, Mother. We're just finishing something up. Can we help you?
是的 有人刚刚亲自送来了这个
Yes, this has just been hand-delivered.
好吧 - 是约翰斯顿先生发来的邀请
Right. - It's an invitation from a Mr. Johnston.
有一个“顿”字的约翰斯顿
Is that Johnston with a 'T'?
对 他是你的朋友吗
Yes, is he a friend of yours?
我们还没有正式认识
We haven't been formally acquainted yet.
那可真遗憾 邀请对象不包括你
Then that's unfortunate that this invite isn't addressed to you.
你的朋友们要喝茶吗 喝吗
Um, would your friends like some tea? Yes?
我本来会叫工作人员准备 但他们好像都不见了
I'd ask the staff, but they seem to have disappeared.
很愿意喝杯茶
Tea would be lovely,
好的 - 交给我吧 夫人
yes. - Let me take care of that, Your Ladyship.
谢谢你 杰弗
Thank you, Geoff.
我也该认识一下 这位斯坦利·约翰斯顿了
I think it's time I was introduced to this Stanley Johnston.
是啊 我以为 我和他的交易已经结束了
I thought my business with him had been concluded.
正山小种
Lapsang souchong.
夹心饼干 夫人
Dodger, Your Grace?
谢谢你 杰弗里 真是太贴心了
Oh, um, thank you, Geoffrey. That's very kind.
弗雷德里克 你为什么打扮成鸡的样子
Frederick, why are you dressed as a chicken?
嗯 是的 没错
Well, quite, yeah, yeah.
是这样的 鸡是...
No, well, see, the chicken is more of, um...
关于鸡的问题呢 你说呢 爱迪
The thing with the chicken is, um... What would you say, Eddie?
慈善机构 - 慈善 慈善机构
Charity organization. - Charity. Charity organization.
哪一个
Mm. Which one?
是一个呼吁人们关注
It's a charity that draws attention
饲养场恶劣环境的慈善机构
to the appalling conditions in battery farms.
没错
Exactly.
你真是太无私了 弗雷迪
Well, that's very altruistic of you, Freddy.
我都不知道你这么热衷于动物福利
I didn't know you were so deeply invested in animal welfare.
人总是要为了鸡做点力所能及的事情
Well, one does what one can, doesn't one, for one's, uh, chickens?
我有点搞不懂 格拉斯女士
I'm a bit confused, Ms. Glass,
你到底是做什么的
because, uh, what exactly is it that you do do?
我丈夫告诉我说 好像跟古董有关
It's just my husband, he told me it was something to do with antiques.
现在你似乎又在致力于无私地为动物追求福利
And now you seem committed to the selfless pursuit of animal welfare.
所以到底是哪一个
So which is it?
古董还是鸡
Antiques or chickens?
就我个人而言 我对商业家禽
Personally, I have no interest in the circumstances
生存环境恶劣的情况并不感兴趣
pertaining to the privations of commercial poultry.
但阁下比我更富有同情心
But His Grace is blessed with a more compassionate heart than my own.
既然我一直在商业方面帮助他
Since I've been helping him with his business interests,
我想不如也出把力
I thought I'd lend a hand.
值得庆贺
Cheers to that.
(福音)
三次了 他已经打了他妈的三次了 爱迪
Three times. He's called three fucking times, Eddie.
你觉得他想跟我聊聊吗
Do you think... Do you think he wants to speak to me?
我想是的 弗雷迪 是啊
I imagine so, Freddy, yeah.
听着 如果你希望计划成功
Look, if this is gonna work,
你就必须表现出 什么事都没有的样子 好吗
you have to act like absolutely nothing is wrong.
好吧 爱迪 我不想当个混♥蛋♥ 真的不想
Okay, I don't wanna be a dick about this, I really don't,
但我的底线是 你得来接电♥话♥
but the bottom line here is... You need to answer that.
你好 弗雷迪的电♥话♥
Uh, hello, Freddy's phone.
弗雷迪在吗 我有话要和他说
Is Freddy there? I need a word.
真不巧 他在吃饭呢 可以留言吗
He's at dinner, unfortunately. Can I take a message?
我叫约翰·迪克森 请问你是
My name's John Dixon. Who am I speaking to, please?
我是爱德华 他的弟弟
Uh, you're speaking to Edward, his brother.
好吧
Oh, right.
那还真巧了
Well, that's a coincidence
因为我打电♥话♥也是问我弟弟的事 他叫汤米·迪克森
'cause I'm ringing about my brother, Tommy Dixon.
也许你听说过他
Maybe you've heard of him?
是啊 他今天早上才刚来过这里
Yes, he was here this morning, actually.
好吧
Oh, right.
原来是这样啊
Well, that's good to know.
你看 他一直没回家
You see, he hasn't come home,
所以我想询问他的下落
so I'm trying to ascertain his whereabouts.
他今天早上11点就离开了
Well, he left here this morning at about 11:00 a.m.
你当时在场 是吗
You were there, were ya?
没错 我在
I was, yes.
也就是说 你是最后一个见到他的人
That would make you the last person to have seen him.
迪克森先生 听到这个消息很遗憾 有什么我们可以帮忙的吗
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Dixon. Uh, is there anything we can do to help?
我明天中午12点 可以过去拜访一下你们吗
Would it be all right if I drop by tomorrow,say, twelve o'clock,
以便好好谈一下
just so we can talk things through?
如果你觉得这能有帮助 那当然可以
If you think that would help, of course.
是的 好
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表