剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
我有一些利益事项
I have certain... interests
需要和你谈一下
I need to discuss with you.
什么利益事项
What kind of interests?
或许直接给你看更简单点
Probably easier if I just show you.
我喜欢你父亲
I liked your father.
他是个名副其实的绅士
He was a proper gentleman.
有点古怪 但你们这些人都挺怪的
A tad eccentric, but your lot are.
突然继承了一切 肯定有点意外吧
Must've come as a bit of a shock, inheriting everything.
房♥产 爵位
The house. The title.
这也不是最糟的事情
Worse things have happened to me.
他提到过农场的收益吗
Did he mention the revenue he was making from the farm?
没有 他没提过
No, he didn't.
肯定不是什么高收益 不然我早就听说了
Couldn't have been significant, otherwise I'd have known about it.
这得取决于你眼中的“高”是有多高
Depends what you consider to be "significant."
他每年能赚五百万英镑现金
He was making £5 million in cash a year.
以及利润分成
Plus profit share.
什么
Excuse me?
五百万英镑
Five million pounds?
应该不是靠酸奶和汉堡吧 格拉斯小姐
I'm guessing it wasn't from yogurts and burgers, Ms. Glass?
跟我来
Follow me.
这下面又是什么
Now, what happens down there?
这他妈的
What the fuck
是什么情况
is going on?
英国的大♥麻♥市场每年收益超过六十亿
The cannabis market in the UK is worth over six billion a year.
我们已经占据了很大一部分市场份额
Now, we've managed to corner a substantial share of that market,
但问题是得找到种植空间
but the challenge is finding the space to grow it.
这时候你父亲就来帮忙了
That's where your father came in.
只要为他的慷慨扶助提供回报
In return for a generous consideration,
他就可以让我们肆无忌惮地运作生意
he let us carry out our activities with the necessary impunity.
事实上 并没有太多六万平方米的庄园
Turns out there ain't that many 15,000- acre estates
能供你肆意做自己想做的事 且不被人发现
where you can do whatever you want without anyone knowing.
这个叫什么 吉米
What's this one called, Jimmy?
弗里斯兰鸭
Frisian duck.
现在很受欢迎
Very popular right now.
这位是吉米
This is Jimmy.
他是这里的产品主管
He's been product supervisor here for...
做了多久了 吉米
How long's it been now, Jimmy?
三年了 老大 我在你的屋檐下生活了三年
Three years now, boss. That's how long I've been living under your gaff.
真不敢相信我们终于见面了
I can't believe we finally get to meet!
我和你就像家人一样
Me and you, we's like fam.
只不过你是个公爵 对吧
Except you, you's like a duke, innit?
很高兴终于见到你 吉米
Nice to finally meet you, Jimmy.
假设我的父亲
Assuming my father was receiving about...
每年大概分红10%
10% a year,
这比例合理吧
which would seem fair,
这里每年的营业额肯定有五千多万
this place must be turning over 50 million a year.
你猜测的差不多
You're in the right ballpark.
之前你说 你们占据了很大一部分市场份额
And being that you said you have a substantial share of the market...
那么我猜“很大”是指超过一半
One would assume "substantial" means half or more.
也就是说 这只是冰山一角
That means this is a very small cog in a much larger machine.
类似这样的地方 你应该在全国各地有好几十处吧
You must have dozens of places like this all over the country.
你父亲从不会关心大局的运作
Your father never concerned himself with the workings of the wider operation.
我就是很好奇
Well, I'm very curious.
你只需要知道 我们达成了协议
All you need to know is that we have an agreement
也就是说 作为新房♥东
that means, as the new landlord,
你每年都会收到一大笔钱
you will receive a significant amount of money every year
作为协助我们运作的回报
in return for letting us carry out our activities.
问题是 我可能得把房♥子挂牌出♥售♥
Well, the trouble is, I might have to put the house on the market.
我们更希望能保持现状
We'd prefer to keep things as they are.
格拉斯女士 如果这样做 让你陷入尴尬境地 那么我很遗憾
I'm sorry if that puts you in an awkward position, Ms. Glass,
但这里是我的家 我可能也别无选择
but it's my house, and my hand might be forced.
我完全理解 阁下
I completely understand, Your Grace.
如果我想重新谈判呢
What if I wanted to renegotiate?
如果你真的想卖♥♥掉房♥产
If you were serious about wanting to sell the property,
那么我们就有麻烦了
that would be... challenging for us.
从法律上讲 你对此也无能为力 没错
Legally, there's nothing you can do. - You're right.
法律上看 我们确实做不了什么
There's nothing legal we could do about it.
我这是感觉到了一丝威胁
Is that a threat I sense in the equation?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
听着 你一下子接受的信息太多 这一点我能理解
Look, it's a lot to take on board. I can understand that.
通常在这种情况下
Normally in these kinds of situations,
我们会事先进行一些讨论
certain discussions have been made beforehand.
通常情况下 那位意志薄弱 懒惰 私校出身的长子继承人
And normally, the weak- willed, work- shy, public school- educated heir
会接受这笔钱 像个好孩子一样乖乖听话
takes the money and rolls over like a good little boy.
我不会说得那么难听
I wouldn't put it quite like that.
不过是这样的
But yeah.
等你消化了这些信息后 看看你怎么想吧
See how you feel once it's percolated.
需要我送你回府吗
Would you like a lift back to the house?
不用了 谢谢 我走回去就好
No, thanks. I'll walk.
阁下
Your Grace.
你好啊 杰弗
Oh, hello, Geoff.
我刚刚发现它在湖边游荡 正准备把它带回到夫人那里
Found her wandering around the lake. I was gonna take her up to Your Ladyship's.
这样吧 杰弗
Actually, Geoff,
如果你有时间 我想和你聊聊
wouldn't mind a chat, if you have the time.
通常这个时候 我都会喝杯茶
Well, I normally have a cup of tea around this time of day.
好极了
Perfect.
你在这里工作多久了 杰弗
How long have you been working here, Geoff?
得有二十年了吧
What is it, 20 years?
我不擅长数年份
I'm not good with years.
但那时候 你和你哥哥还穿着短裤呢
But you and your brother were still in shorts.
我知道你一直对我父亲非常忠诚
I know you've always been incredibly loyal to my father.
在我陷入麻烦的时候 他给了我一个机会
Gave me an opportunity when I was in a bit of bother.
虽然没必要这么做 但他还是做了 这是最重要的
Didn't have to, but he did, and that's what counts.
我也知道 这庄园里发生的任何事你都知道
I also know that nothing happens on this estate without you knowing about it.
可以这么说
That'd be fair to say.
所以我猜你对当下的情况有所了解
So I assume you have some understanding of what's going on.
这么说也无可厚非
That would also be fair to say.
牛奶 加一块糖
Milk, one sugar?
好 谢谢
Thank you.
看样子你已经见过格拉斯女士了
I see you've been introduced to Ms. Glass.
既然如此 我猜
Which also makes me think
你也知道那些事情了
you also know what's been going on.
你具体参与了多少
What's the extent of your involvement?
我的工作就是不参与
I make it my business not to be my business.
六万平方米的土地就够我忙的了
15,000 acres is enough to keep me busy.
特别是还得照顾 你捡到的每只受伤的动物时
Especially when you take in every wounded animal you come across.
这里简直就像个动物园
It's like a bloody zoo in here.
是啊 查理被车撞了
Yeah, Charlie got hit by a car.
莎拉·简飞进了窗户
Sarah- Jane flew into a window.
我这边的小伙伴 它的腿断了
My little mate here, she's got a broken leg.
那是只狐狸吗 杰弗
Is that a fox, Geoff?
是啊
Yeah.
你不是被雇来宰杀狐狸的吗
Aren't you employed to cull foxes?
你有什么特别想问我的吗 阁下
Is there something specific you wanted to ask me, Your Grace?
有的
Yes.
我父亲对现状很满意 但是呢
My father was happy with the status quo.
我不确定自己是否完全愿意
I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with it.
那事情可能就麻烦了
Well, that could be difficult.
从各方面来说 这些人可不好惹
These are serious people, by all accounts.
所以你觉得我应该拿走钱 闭上嘴
So you think I should just keep the money and keep schtum?
某种程度上说 你父亲就是这么做的
Worked for your father, more or less.
可现在他们扎根了
Now they got their roots in.
问题是我遇到了一点麻烦
The trouble is, I've run into a spot of bother.
出于各种原因
And for various reasons,
我需要他们的帮助
I need their help.
他们可以给你提供帮助
Help, they'll give ya.
但帮助是有代价的
But it'll come at a price.
你对他们了解多少
What do you know about them?
那些人可是不好惹的混♥蛋♥
They're dangerous bastards.
说到底 他们是生意人
At the end of the day, they're businessmen.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表