剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
我只需要你在收♥货♥和送货时帮点小忙
All I need is a bit of help with collection and delivery.
你同意了 为什么
And you agreed to that why?
我不指望你能明白
I don't expect you to appreciate the nuances
让我们生意蓬勃发展的 共生生态系统的周密细节
of the symbiotic ecosystem that allows our business to flourish,
但没错 我同意了
but, yes, I did.
棒极了
Gezuar.
那么你和你的团队会解决这个问题
So presumably this is an issue you and your team will sort?
我的团队 目前正在集中精力解决一号♥问题
My team are currently focusing their attentions on problem A,
搞清楚那辆送大♥麻♥的车出了什么问题
figuring out what's happened to the weed.
那么接下来就剩二号♥问题了 偷车
That leaves problem B. The stealing of the car.
这个问题没那么紧迫 而且坦白说 我不屑去干
Which is, admittedly, less pressing and, frankly, beneath me.
尽管如此 仍然需要一定程度的手段来解决
Nonetheless, still needs tackling with a degree of... finesse.
鉴于我们之间的协议
And given the terms of our agreement,
我想或许你愿意挺身而出
I thought you might be interested in stepping up.
为什么找我 怎么不找你那些可爱的小伙伴
Why me? Why not one of your delightful associates?
这是我父亲的请求
The request comes from my father.
他的动机仍然是个谜
His motivation remains enigmatic.
那么如果我去做这件事的话
Well, if I were to do this...
这就严重背离了
it would be a significant departure
我们协议的内容和本质
from the content and spirit of our agreement.
因此
Thus, um,
我希望获取一些回报
I'd be looking for something in return.
你得说得更具体一点
You'd have to be more specific.
既然你提到了更高的盈利能力
Well, you talked about increased profitability.
不如我们选个数字 用它作为底线
Why don't we choose a number so we can use it as a floor?
你想要一个数字
You want a number.
好吧 我可以给你一个数字
All right. I can give you a number.
很好
Good.
我们也讨论过 你们在年底之前离开我的庄园
We also discussed you leaving my estate by the end of the year,
但并没说清楚是财政年还是日历年
but it wasn't made clear whether that was a financial year or a calendar year.
或许我们该讲定一个日期
Perhaps we should just name a date.
我得查查我的日程
I'll have to check my diary.
但没问题
But sure.
那我们就来解决你的小问题吧
Then let's sort your little problem, shall we?
托尼·布莱尔说他会在车♥库♥见我们
Toni Blair said he'd meet us at the garage.
那我重新安排一下下午的日程
Well, let's rearrange my afternoon, then.
不知道爸爸看中他什么了
Don't know what Dad sees in him.
就因为他是个军人 不代表在现实世界中有什么屁用
Just 'cause he's a soldier. Don't mean nothing in the real world.
没错 但他杀了人后 并没有陷入存在感危机
No, but he killed someone and didn't spin out into an existential crisis.
大部分人都会一身冷汗地惊醒
Most people would wake up in a cold sweat.
公爵像个婴儿一样睡梦香甜
The duke slept like a baby.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
打个比喻而已 杰克
Speaking metaphorically. Jack.
听着 事实是 这个国家有24位公爵
Look, truth is, there are 24 dukes in this country.
这似乎是唯一一位
This seems to be the only one
既能驾驭上流社会的高层人士
who can navigate both the upper echelons of high society
又能打爆别人脑袋而不会忧心的人
and shoot someone in the head without worrying.
这就说明他有用了吗
So does that make him useful?
在我们游走的这个极其特别且独有的世界里
In the very specific and unique world in which we operate,
确实如此
it does.
事实是 你动手的时间很紧迫
Truth is, you're looking at a very tight window.
这辆车只会在伦敦待两天
This vehicle's only gonna be in London a couple of days
之后就会去别的地方
before it gets moved on.
这家店是一位叫默西的女士经营的
The place is run by a lady called Mercy.
她在高端超级改装豪华车界名声大噪
She's made a name for herself in the world of high-end, super-modified luxury vehicles.
有些是合法的 有些不是
Some of it legal. Some of it not.
这正是美妙之处 她是个二手车商
That's the beauty of it. She's a secondhand car dealer,
所以她的手下并不怎么厉害
so her crew isn't tasty or anything like that.
但同时呢 她也不希望警♥察♥调查她的生意
But at the same time, she don't want the police looking into her business.
好吧 这辆车有什么特别之处
Well, what's so special about this car, then?
他们想要一辆兰博基尼飓风EVO 水质光泽 绿色饰面
They want a Lamborghini Huracan Evo with a tint gloss, green finish,
而且愿意出高价
and they're willing to pay good money.
所以我们要为他们搞到手
That's what we get 'em.
兰博基尼的钥匙 和其他钥匙一样 放在默西的内室里
The key to the Lambo is kept in Mercy's boudoir along with all the other keys.
这是最难的部分 其余的都是小意思
That's the challenging bit. The rest is cream cheese.
拿到钥匙后
Once you've got the key,
把它放在这个东西旁
hold it next to this thing.
等待30秒 然后呢
You zap it for 30 seconds, and then...
就他妈搞定了
you're ready to fuck.
天啊
O bo bo!
行动应该分为两个阶段
It's a two-stage attack, innit.
第一阶段 趁没人注意时偷钥匙
Stage one, nick the key when no-one's looking.
第二阶段 回来玩《侠盗猎车手》
Stage two, come back for a little bit of Grand Theft Auto.
为什么让我来做这件事来着
Remind me why I'm doing this and you're not.
我们必须在六点前回家
We've gotta be tucked up in bed by six.
全球定位系统发送信♥号♥♥什么的 老兄 拜托了 家人
GPS send tings, man. Come on, fam.
这里这么多人 你要怎么复♥制♥钥匙
How are you gonna clone the key with all these people about?
我需要分散他们的注意力
I need to create a distraction.
谢谢你 老弟 说真的 这太...
Thank you. Thank you, bro. Seriously, this is...
我不会让你失望的 好吗
I... I... I will not let you down, okay?
因为我知道 我最近有点拖累你
Because I know that I've been a little bit of a burden recently.
别 什么都别说 我确实拖累你了 好吗
No, no, no, don't say anything. I have been, okay?
所以你能给我这个机会来报答你
Which is why it means so much to me
对我来说意义重大
that you are giving me this opportunity to pay you back.
我不会搞砸的
And I will not fuck it up.
我会照你说的做 - 弗雷迪
I will do what you say. - Freddy.
我什么都愿意做 真的什么都行 - 弗雷迪
I will do anything. Literally... anything. - Freddy.
弗雷迪 - 嗯
Freddy. - Mm-hmm?
你只需要假装自己想买♥♥辆车就行
All you need to do is pretend that you wanna buy a car.
就是这样 买♥♥辆车而已 仅此而已 真是天才
That's it. It's just buying a car. That's all it is. It's genius.
爱德维纳 这背后又有什么故事
W-What's the thing behind the thing here, Edwina?
弗雷迪 你什么都不用说
Freddy, you don't say anything.
我来当你的代理 - 嗯
I'll be acting as your representative. - Yeah.
我就说我们想试驾一辆车
I'll say we want to test drive a vehicle.
剩下的就随便你了 威塔
The rest is up to you, Wham Tam.
吉米
Jimmy.
(第一阶段)
(偷钥匙)
别瞎表演 弗雷迪 我只需要你装个样子
No performance, Freddy. I just need a picture.
对 我明白 不用表演 只是装个样子 我明白 对 没问题
Yeah, I get it. No performance, just a picture. I get it. Right. I'm good.
(默西汽车公♥司♥)
哎哟 欢迎
Mabuhay! Welcome!
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
是的 我提供定制的礼宾服务
Yes, uh, I operate a bespoke concierge service
服务对象是我客户这样的高净值人士
for high-net-worth individuals such as my client.
我们在找一辆豪华汽车 能脱颖而出的那种
We're looking for a, uh, luxury vehicle. Something that'll stand out from the pack.
我的客户愿意付现金
And my client's willing to pay in cash
只要是非常特别的车
for something really special.
那你何不去公园巷的展示厅
Then why don't you go to the showrooms in Park Lane?
他们有很多特别的车 你可以在那里买♥♥
They have plenty of special cars you can buy down there.
他们也会问很多问题
They also have plenty of questions.
我的客户很重视隐私 你明白吗
My client values discretion. Do you understand?
不行 这些都不适合我
No. None of this is going to work for me.
盖瑞 我们谈的时候
When we spoke, Gary,
我跟你说过 我想要速度快 强有力
I told you I wanted something fast, something powerful,
但又光滑轻巧的那种 就像西伯利亚虎一样
but also smooth and lightweight like Siberian tiger.
阿纳托利·纪梵希·罗曼诺夫 这位是我老婆阿纳斯塔西娅
Anatoli Givenchy Romanov. This is my wife, Anastasia.
我的标准很特殊 好吗
My criteria is very specific, okay?
我把钥匙插入启动引擎时 我要听到它的轰鸣声
When I put the key in the starter engine, I want to hear it roar.
但你得明白
But you understand that
这类车的价值也是很高的
there's a premium attached to these kind of cars.
小豹纹女士 是这样的
So here is thing, little leopard lady.
钱他妈算什么
Fuck money.
既然如此 你来对地方了
Well, then, you've come to the right place.
这里的每辆车都是独一无二的
Every one of these vehicles is unique.
我不知道人身安全对你来说是否很重要
I don't know if personal security is a priority for you,
但这些车都可以改装成防弹车
but all of them can be refitted with body armor.
听着 可爱的小女士 在我的人生中
Listen, in my life, funny little lady,
如果不安全
if you are not safe,
你就死定了
you are dead.
那辆如何
What about that one?
不错 这是迈凯伦650S 四升八缸发动机
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表