剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
我一会儿就上去
I'll be up shortly.
这让我的颜面何存 爱迪
How do you think that makes me look, Eddie?
这让我作何感想 这让我该如何
Hm? How do you think it makes me feel? How do you think it helps me
还清他妈的债务
pay my fucking debts?
债务 弗雷迪
Debts, Freddy?
嗯
Mm- hmm.
什么债务
What kind of debts?
他妈的一屁♥股♥债务
Big fucking debts.
听起来不像是好事
That sounds ominous.
是啊 你以为呢
Yeah, you think?
讲清楚一点 弗雷迪
Story, Freddy.
还记得皮特·福布斯·斯宾塞吗 和我在伊顿的同一个宿舍
Do you remember Pete Forbes Spencer? He was in my house at Eton.
头发茂盛 老二细小 手掌总有汗 他们管他叫“黏掌皮特”
Big hair, tiny cock, sweaty hands. They called him Sticky Pete.
我记得皮特 但我不记得他的老二
I remember Pete, but I don't remember his cock.
开始在房♥地♥产♥领域赚大钱 人们成群结队地等着进去
Started making a fortune in property. People were queuing in droves to get in.
我给了他一百万 三个月后 拿回了一百五十万
I gave him one million, got 1.5 back three months later.
简直他妈的难以置信
It was un- fucking- believable.
接下来的项目 在马尔代夫建摩天大楼
Next project, skyscraper in the Maldives.
首个 首次 先到先得
First one. First time. First come, first served.
一共投入了四百万 砰
One, two, three, four million. Bosh.
然后
And?
然后呢
Well, then...
然后发生了什么 弗雷迪
And then what, Freddy?
然后就出问题了
Then the tits went up.
飓风来了 飞机失事了 闪电击中了
The hurricane hit. The plane crashed. The lightning struck.
一切都哗啦啦地垮了
The torpedo went Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
你还想听我说什么 爱迪 又不是我的错 是老天在搞我
What do you want me to say, Eddie? It wasn't my fault. God fucked me!
你哪来的四百万英镑 弗雷德华
Where did you get £4 million from, Fredward?
是从汤米·迪克森那里拿的
Well, that came from Tommy Dixon.
行吧
Right.
汤米·迪克森又是谁
And who's Tommy Dixon?
我在戒毒所认识的一个家伙
A chap I met in rehab.
利物浦毒贩
Liverpudlian chop dealer.
他说想把钱先借给我 说他也想“参与马尔代夫”
Said he wanted to front me the money. Said he wanted "into the Maldives."
所以也就是说
So, for clarity,
你欠了一位利物浦毒贩四百万英镑
you owe a Scouse cocaine dealer £4 million?
不是的
No.
我欠了一整个利物浦毒贩家族…
I owe a Scouse crime family...
我们盯上你了 弗雷迪
We're coming for you, Freddy.
八百万英镑
...£8 million.
等等 弗雷迪
Hold on, Freddy.
从四百万变成八百万 我搞不懂了
Four to eight. Throw me an anchor.
我也不懂 爱迪 反正就是违法复利
I don't know, Eddie. Criminal compound interest.
反正就那样 好吧
Whatever, okay?
他们是黑帮
They're gangsters.
可以他妈的随便收利息
They fucking make it up as they go along!
你还好吗 伙计
All right, mate?
每周利息25% 直到债务还清为止
25% every week until the debt's paid.
顺便说 如果不按时付款 他们可不惜下狠手
And they're not afraid of getting nasty when you don't pay up on time.
他们现在声称 如果我这周末之前不交钱
If I don't come up with the money by the end of the week,
他们会砍掉我的老二
they're gonna chop my fucking dick off.
顺便说一句 这会死人的 我查过了
Which is fatal, by the way. I looked it up.
我不能给你八百万英镑 弗雷迪
I can't give you £8 million, Freddy.
你偷走了我的头衔
You stole my title.
你偷走了我的钱
You stole my money.
现在你偷走了 我唯一逃出这条黑洞的路
And now you stole the only way I had of getting out of this hole
这可是上帝他妈的给我挖的
that God fucking dug for me!
别忘了 阁下
Lest we forget, sir,
你还欠我一条命
you owe me your life.
你三岁的时候 我把你从池塘里拉出来 记得吗
When you were three, I pulled you out of the duck pond, remember?
不 我不记得了
No, I don't remember that.
但我倒是记得你总是跟我提这件事
But I do remember you telling me about it incessantly.
重点是我救过你的命
The point is, I saved your life.
现在淹在水里的人换成我了
Now I'm the one lying face down in the water,
你得把我救上来
and you have got to pull me out.
弗雷迪 这一切都不是我主动要的
Freddy... I didn't ask for any of this.
爵位头衔没有什么实用价值
The title has no practical value.
生意失败了
The business is broken.
屋顶上还有洞
There are holes in the roof.
政♥府♥很贪心
The government is greedy.
薪水太低了 工作人员在造♥反♥
The payroll is ugly. The staff are revolting.
而你
And you
是个吸毒的傻♥逼♥
are a coke- sniffing cunt.
但是呢
However,
因为你什么也没得到 而且被打了个措手不及
because you've been passed up and you've been caught with your pants down...
我会帮你想想办法
I'll look into it for you.
爸爸
Daddy,
你都做了什么好事
what have you been up to?
我是爱德华·霍尼曼 想找哈迈德·伊世宝 谢谢
Edward Horniman for Ahmed Iqbal. Thank you.
有什么需要帮忙的 阁下
How may I help you, Your Grace?
我需要在本周末之前拿到一大笔现金
I need to get a large amount of cash by the end of the week.
具体要多少
How much exactly?
八百万英镑
Eight million pounds.
老天爷
Goodness.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
六百万英镑
Six million sterling.
你继承的遗产让你变得非常富有
Your inheritance has made you a very wealthy man,
但这并不意味着你有钱
but that doesn't mean to say that you're rich.
你的资产很丰富 但现金匮乏
You're asset rich, cash poor.
跟我说说
Tell me,
为什么过去五年来
how come there are no significant transactions
我父亲的账户没有大笔资金变动
in any of my father's bank accounts in the last five years?
我们从未讨论过你父亲的私人开支
Your father's personal expenditure was something we never discussed.
好吧
Right.
那么债券 股票和股份呢
What about bonds, stocks and shares?
完全没有 - 没…
There aren't any. - There...?
可能有些事情 我们没有提到
There might have been matters we... didn't address.
但是当然了 我无可奉告
But, of course, I couldn't comment.
这就有点神秘了 哈迈德
Well, that's rather cryptic, Ahmed.
你可以卖♥♥掉庚斯伯勒的画
You could sell the Gainsborough.
但要获取最大价值
But to attain the ultimate value
需要几个月的时间
will take a number of months.
有一位身在伦敦的律师
There has been a... slightly unconventional approach
提出了一个非常规的提议
from a lawyer based in London.
他的客户有兴趣收♥购♥霍尔斯特德庄园
His client has expressed an interest in purchasing Halstead Manor.
人一死 秃鹰就开始盘旋
When someone dies, the vultures start circling.
真是厚颜无♥耻♥啊
Rather cheeky, isn't it?
他叫什么
What's his name?
这位潜在买♥♥家希望在现阶段保持匿名
The potential purchaser wishes to remain anonymous at this stage.
但他的律师说
But his lawyer has stated
他愿意支付远高于市场价值的价格
that he'd be willing to pay well above the market value.
那可能是一笔不小的数目
That could be a significant sum.
但还要考虑遗嘱认证和资本利得税
But there's probate and capital gains to take into account.
告诉他们
Tell them
我愿意听听他们的报价
I'd be willing to potentially entertain an offer
如果他的报价够高 够迅速
if he's aggressive and quick.
恕我直言大家心知肚明的事情
Forgive me for stating the obvious,
但我出于我的职业责任必须指出
but I would be in remiss of my duties not to point out
霍尔斯特德庄园 是你家族几代人传承下来的
that Halstead Manor's been in your family for generations.
自1550年起
Since 1550.
但我也说了 我在本周末前需要这笔钱
But as I said, I need money by the end of the week.
请你安排一次会面
Set up a meeting, please.
明白
Understood.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb you.
请容我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我是苏茜·格拉斯
I'm Susie Glass.
格拉斯小姐 有何贵干
How can I help you, Ms. Glass?
我以前跟你父亲做过生意
I used to be in business with your father.
抱歉 我有点糊涂
Well, forgive my confusion,
但我父亲并不是个精明的商人
but my father wasn't exactly known for his business acumen.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表