剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
You have to get the balance just right...
不然最后可能会失明
or you could end up going blind.
干杯
Slainte.
祝你身体健康
To your good health.
干杯
Cheers
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
太有冲击力了
That's punchy.
哇
Wow.
所以
So...
我们能做交易了么
do we have a deal, then, or what?
苏珊 等我们把这整瓶玻汀酒都喝完再说
Well, not until we drink this whole bottle of poitín, Susan.
你想和沃德家做生意
You wanna do business with the Wards,
就得先和沃德家玩得尽兴
you have to party with the Wards.
这一点你肯定明白吧
I'm sure you understand.
如果你想这样 那我奉陪
If that's what you need, I'm game.
对 威塔 你自己也说了
Wham Tam, you said yourself
你跟人上♥床♥最多的时候就是在葬礼后
you've never had more sex than you have after a funeral.
我真是...
Well, I'll be...
这是我哥哥弗雷迪和他老婆塔咪西
This is my brother, Freddy, and his wife, Tamsin.
这是约翰·保罗和他的家人
This is John Paul and his family.
弗雷迪 坐下跟我们喝一杯
Sit and have a drink with us.
好吧 去他妈的
All right, fuck it.
好
Well...
那就他妈开动你们的引擎吧
start your fucking engines.
我们家来客人了吗 亲爱的
Are we expecting guests, darling?
似乎有四百个吉普赛人沿着车道开进来了
There appear to be 400 gypsies advancing down the drive.
别太大声 妈妈
Don't talk too loud, Mother.
昨天我们熬到挺晚的
It turned into quite a late one last night.
是吗 亲爱的
Really, darling?
到底有多晚
Well, how late exactly?
你看着很邋遢
You look awful.
像是在草坪上睡了一晚似的
Like you spent the night on the lawn.
谢了
Thank you.
对 显然玻汀酒会导致失明
Yeah, poitín causes blindness, apparently.
看样子也会导致记忆力下降
And lapses in memory, it seems.
是啊 我可能在喝得大醉的时候同意他们来这里住两天
Yeah, well, I may have drunkenly agreed to them staying for a couple of days.
我应该事先告诉你的
I should've warned you.
没事 亲爱的
No, it's fine, darling.
杰弗和我只不过有点吃惊而已
It's just that Geoff and I were a little bit shocked
毕竟看到他们就这样闯进来
to see them advancing up the drive like that.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
我也不知道
I've no idea.
我在一间卧室里醒来
I woke up in one of the bedrooms
旁边有吃剩一半的烘豆罐头和一瓶苦艾酒
with a half-eaten tin of beans and a bottle of vermouth.
我感觉自己被车碾过一样
I feel like I've been run over.
瞧瞧这两个醉醺醺的家伙
Now, there's a pair of sticky heads, huh?
你们俩昨晚的表现很精彩真是让我钦佩啊
Fierce performance last night from the both of you. You impressed me.
谢啦 我去解决这件事
Thanks. I'm gonna sort this out.
止痛药
Painkillers.
对 止痛药
Yeah. Painkillers.
你真漂亮
Gorgeous girl.
你真是个漂亮姑娘 对吧
You're a gorgeous girl, aren't you?
是不是
Aren't you just?
你是个可爱的姑娘 - 喂
You're a lovely girl. - Oi!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 我只是...真是匹漂亮的小马
Sorry, I was just...She's a beautiful horse.
我刚才在跟它聊天
I was just... talking to her.
跟它认识一下
Getting to know her.
它喜欢你
She likes ya.
你会骑吗
Do you ride?
从小就会
Since I was a girl.
或许你可以带它溜达溜达
Maybe you should take her out.
可以吗
Could I?
她骑得很好
She rides her well.
早上好 夫人
Morning, Your Grace.
抱歉 我以为你今天出去了 所以才跟她说可以骑一下
Sorry, I thought you was out for the day. I said she could ride her out,
如果你想的话 我们可以带它回马厩
but we can take her back to the stable if you'd prefer.
别这么说
Don't be ridiculous.
没事的
It's fine.
真开心能看到有人骑它
It's wonderful to see her ridden.
你知道的 它从来不让任何人骑她
She won't let anybody on her back, as you know.
她们骑马的样子很像 是吧
They have a similar seat, don't they?
她和夏莉
Her and Charly.
我想是吧
I suppose.
她在大学里过得很不错
She's getting on well at university.
是的 我听说了 夫人
Yeah, so I hear, Your Grace.
我总是想
I often think
你肯定心里很煎熬吧
how hard it must have been for you,
看着夏莉这些年来不断成长
watching Charly grow up all these years.
也没那么糟
It wasn't all bad.
至少我一直在身边 我教会了她骑马
At least I was close by. I taught her to ride.
这也挺不错了 是吧
That's something, isn't it?
绝对的
Definitely.
你们俩到底是怎么回事
What's the story between you two?
那晚在沙发上很亲密的样子
Looking very cozy on that couch the other night.
你懂我的意思
If you know what I mean.
只是工作交际而已
It's just a work thing.
我们其实是合伙人
We're associates, really.
你瞧
You see,
我从你那闪烁的眼神能看出来
I can tell by that glint in your eye
你才是不法之徒 苏茜
that you're the outlaw, Susie.
我认为你骨子里有一点叛逆
I'd say you have a bit of rebel blood flowing through those veins.
像你这样的工薪阶级姑娘和公爵
And a working-class girl like you and a duke,
从征服者威廉开始 他那个阶层的人只会关押我们这类人
his type were locking up the likes of me and you since William the Conqueror.
你说得没错
You're not wrong.
但我们不是来谈论我的 JP
But we're not here to talk about me, JP.
我们来这里是想讨论一下你打算怎么办这件事
We're here to find out how you plan on pulling all this off.
是这样的
Well, this is the crack.
我和我的家人经常往返于欧洲各地
Myself and me family are back and forth to Europe all the time.
有时经过爱尔兰 有时不经过
Sometimes via Ireland, sometimes not.
上个月可能去参加西班牙的赛马♥会♥
One month, it could be a horse fair in Spain.
下个月可能就去比利时的露营地
Next month, it could be a trip to a campsite in Belgium.
但这个月呢
But this month,
我们要去卢尔德参加朝圣
it's gonna be a pilgrimage to Lourdes.
老大 要是当初你在学校里跟我说
Boss, if you would have told me in school
我以后会往圣母玛利亚身体里塞大♥麻♥ 以此挣更多的钱
that I'd be earning bare money shoving packs of weed up a Virgin Mary,
我肯定会说你疯了 兄弟
I'd have said you'd gone mad, bruv.
别看我
Don't look at me.
(比利时)
(德国)
(法国)
(海关边境及执法办公室)
(西班牙)
(意大利)
(谁他妈知道)
新的生意合作简直太顺利了
As new ventures go, it doesn't get much better than this.
团队合作
Team effort.
你看 你做得很开心嘛
See? You're enjoying yourself.
也许吧
Maybe.
大♥麻♥卷烟
Spliff?
不用了 谢谢你 哥
No, I'm good, thanks, bro.
巨著雪茄啊 爸爸的最爱
The old Opus X, eh? Dad's favorite.
还是选自己了解的东西为好 对吧
I suppose we've all just gotta stick to what we know.
说到这个 我最近一直在思考
Speaking of which, I've been doing some thinking.
哎哟
Uh-oh.
听着 我知道这一切都是暂时的
Look, I know it's all meant to be temporary,
苏茜·格拉斯和她爸爸的这些生意
all this business with, uh, Susie Glass and her daddy.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
但你♥他♥妈♥的很擅长 哥们 你知道吗
But you are fucking good at it. You know that?
事实上 我感觉他们是在培养你
In fact, I think they're grooming you.
我的小老弟
My baby brother,
未来的毒枭
the king of pins.
毒枭什么的我说不好
I don't know about kingpin,
不过他们确实想把合同从当前这一年继续延长
but they have asked to extend their contract beyond the current year.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表