剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
I'm just glad we got there in the end.
史蒂文斯先生会去银行
Mr. Stevens will go to the bank
安排把钱汇入格拉斯先生指定的账户
and arrange for the money to be wired to an account of Mr. Glass's choosing.
他愿意为这笔生意支付高价 使得格拉斯先生
He was willing to pay a premium for the business, so Mr. Glass was
迫切地想探究一下这份竞标
eager to interrogate the offer.
我能看出你的怀疑 母亲
I sense you're suspicious, Mother,
你这么想也没错
and you're right to be.
其实我动用了亨利·柯林斯
Truth be told, I had activated Henry Collins,
他的会计知道约翰斯顿先生把“脏东西”藏在了哪里
whose accountant knew where Mr. Johnston buries the bodies.
谢谢你能在这么短时间内见我
Thank you for seeing me at such short notice.
不客气 史蒂文斯先生
You're very welcome, Mr. Stevens.
这些“脏东西” 也就是他的税务记录
These bodies, by which I mean his tax records,
之后被发送给了
were then delivered to the relevant authorities
税务及海♥关♥总♥署♥的有关部门
at His Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
导致斯坦大叔
Leading to Uncle Stan's arrest
因多项逃税罪行被捕 且全部资产被冻结
for multiple tax evasion offenses and the freezing of all of his assets,
所以他也无法完成交易
leaving him unable to complete the purchase.
但如果斯坦大叔出局了
But then, if Uncle Stan's out of the picture,
不就意味着皮特·福布斯·斯宾塞胜出了
doesn't that mean that Pete Spencer-Forbes won after all?
我是这么告诉默西的
That's what I said to Mercy.
“黏掌皮特”
Sticky Pete.
你的出价排在了第二
Your bid came in second.
别担心 妈妈 他也没有赢 你不是说他赢了
Don't worry, Mother. He didn't win. - I thought you just said he did.
我是告诉默西他赢了
I told Mercy he won.
我的合伙人专程从波哥大飞过来
My associates are flying in from Bogotá.
告诉你 他们不会接受自己被拒绝
I told you, they're not gonna take no for an answer.
把钱从俄♥罗♥斯♥弄出来是很困难的
Well, it's very hard to get money out of Russia,
你也能想象到
as you can imagine,
所以某些人就有了可乘之机
which, uh, leaves a certain window of opportunity
比如你
for someone like yourself.
我去哪儿找这个“黏掌皮特”
Where do I find this Sticky Pete?
默西在南美的上级给她施加了巨大的压力
Mercy was under significant pressure from her South American superiors.
于是她亲自去解决了这个问题
She took it upon herself to clear the field.
亨利·柯林斯再次介入
Henry Collins steps in again to
“照料”了她
take care of her.
嗯 终于有人照料她了 可怜的女人
Oh, well, I'm glad someone's looking after her, poor woman.
噢...
Oh...
抱歉 亨利·柯林斯不是那个安排假比赛的人吗
Sorry. - Wasn't Henry Collins the one that fixed the fight?
就是这个人
One and the same.
亲爱的 别告诉我你现在又和他合作了
Oh, darling, tell me you're not working with him now.
他妈的亨利·柯林斯
Henry fucking Collins.
别担心亨利·柯林斯
Don't worry about Henry Collins.
他走投无路 我就用他来干脏活
He was desperate, so I used him to clean up.
说好的一千五百万
Fifteen mill. As discussed.
请坐吧 亨利
Take a seat, please, Henry.
我告诉你我要卖♥♥掉生意
The whole point of me telling you I was selling my business
就是为了让你清醒
was to wake you up.
你们并不是要买♥♥下生意
You're not buying the operation.
而是在投资
You're investing in it.
所以我们可以一起扩张我们的利益
So together, we can expand our interests.
也就是说你不打算退休 爸爸
I take it you're not retiring, then, Dad.
嗯
Eh?
怎么可能
No chance.
但我得搞清楚你们两个是否愿意承担这些风险
But I needed to know you two were willing to put some skin in the game.
共担责任自有好处
Shared responsibilities have their merits.
保持连贯性的好处
And the benefits of continuity
也不容小觑
are not to be sniffed at either.
爱迪 你是个军人 是贵族
Eddie, you are a soldier. You are an aristocrat.
但我看到的是一个不被头衔所定义的人
But I see a man who isn't defined by titles.
或者说不被头衔限制
Or limited by them.
所以我们达成协议了
So we have a deal.
两亿三千五百万英镑
£235 million.
现在你们有了使命
Now you have a purpose.
你天生就不是接受命令的人
You wasn't born to take orders.
你是给别人下达命令的
You were born to give 'em.
建立和扩张帝国
To build and expand empires.
我眼中的你不是什么上尉 而是他妈的将军
I don't see a captain. I see a fucking general.
哎哟 你不用这么客气的
Aw, you shouldn't have.
你想来吗
Do you wanna do it?
这是请求吗
Is that a request?
不是 你不必动手
No. You don't have to.
我只是觉得你可能想做
I thought you might want to.
你懂的 作为你“旅程”的一部分
You know, as part of your... "journey."
(三个月后)
少放酱汁 主厨
Easy on the sauce, Chef.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
只要习惯了 坐牢也不是什么坏事
I mean, prison ain't that bad once you get used to it.
你能有充足的睡眠 规律的运动
There's plenty of sleep, regular exercise,
而且没有太多干扰
and, uh, not too many interruptions.
现在川崎先生失去了假释机会
And now that Mr. Kawasaki's lost his parole,
我可以保证还能享受至少一年的高质量料理
I can guarantee the quality of the cuisine for at least another year.
太好了
Ah, that's lovely.
这种生活相当不错
One could do a lot worse.
这话听着才叫真正的绅士
Spoken... like a true gentleman.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表