剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
你瞧瞧 我♥操♥ 你肯定得同意啊
Well, there you go,fuck me, you've gotta take it.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因...
Why? Becau--
人生苦短 爱德华
Life is short, Edward.
我们都得搞清楚自己擅长什么
We've all just gotta figure out what we're good at
然后他妈的不计后果地去干啊
and fuck the consequences in the arse.
要是被判14年的大牢 你就吃不了兜着走了
The consequences might fuck you in the arse if you do 14 years in prison.
我们都被困在牢笼里 老弟
Yeah, we're all in cages, brother.
你要知道
Just know this.
我也在攀登自己的高山 爱德华
I'm scaling my mountain too, Edward.
等我爬到顶峰
And when I reach the peak...
那片风景会惊艳所有人
the view is going to blow people's minds.
那就为勇攀高峰干杯吧
To, uh, scaling new heights, eh?
为勇攀高峰干杯
To scaling new heights.
我本来非常确定她已经停止了所有的货物运输
I was absolutely certain she had stopped all the shipments.
我的内线
My man on the inside,
他有点操之过急
he's out over his skis.
失控了
Lost control.
我只需要一些时间 我会解决的
I just need some time, and I'll fix it.
这辆车真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
Now, that is a fucking beautiful car.
是我家老头的
It belonged to the old man.
天啊 他把车和房♥子都留给了你
Jesus. So he left you the car and the house?
我爸只给我留下一堆麻烦
All my da left me was in the lurch.
巧了 我爸也是
As it happens, so did mine.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
可能又是那些该死的庄园管家
Probably those fucking bailiffs again.
喂 - 你跟JP在一起吗
Yeah. - Are you with JP?
是啊
I was.
来农场
Come to the farm.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
怎么了
What happened?
里面本来锁着四百多万英镑
There was over four million quid locked up in there.
现在没了
Now it's gone.
我们被抢劫了
We've been robbed.
吉米 监控
Jimmy, CCTV.
被弄坏了
Whacked.
那些发电机 不就是被那帮流浪汉偷走的吗
What about the gennies? They were nicked by the pikeys.
先不要妄下结论 好吗
Let's not jump to conclusions.
不过你想想看 他们本性就如此 不然还能是谁
Think about it though. It's their nature. What else could it be?
听着 我本来不想说什么
Look, I didn't wanna say anything.
没人喜欢告密者 尤其是我
No one likes a grass, especially me.
但有天晚上我穿过农场
As I was coming through the farm the other night,
在大♥麻♥场入口看到了那个JP
I see that JP by the weed entrance.
我以为他是在抽烟什么的 但他看起来很他妈慌张
Thought he was having a fag or something,but he looked fucking flustered.
而且很快就离开了 他肯定是他妈的篡改了密♥码♥
Moved off double lively. I'm sure it was him tampering with them fucking codes.
那时是几点
What time was this?
怎么也得是午夜过后了 那个时间散步可有点晚了 对吧
Must've been some time after midnight. Bit late for a stroll though, right?
事情才刚刚有了起色
Just when things are going well.
交给我去处理 妈的
Let me deal with this. Fuck!
(地址 )
(得改天再说了)
你听说了
You heard?
我听说了
I heard.
你怎么想 爱迪 嗯
And what do you think, Eddie? Hmm?
我认为你让我很为难
You're putting me in a very awkward position.
为什么这么说
How do you reckon that?
想象一下如果你是我
Imagine if you were me, eh?
我们是怎么认识的
How did we meet?
我们认识 是因为你偷了我的东西
We met because you were stealing from me.
你得仔细查查你自己阵营里的每个人
You need to take a closer look at everybody in your own fucking camp.
我不想查他们 我在查你
I'm not looking at them. I'm looking at you.
你偷钱了吗 约翰
Did you steal the money, John?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我小心点 爱迪
Be very fucking careful, Eddie.
那些钱 是你偷的吗
Did you steal... that money?
露娜
Luna.
都修好了 苏茜
All sorted, Suze.
监控都恢复正常了
CCTV all cushty.
那帮人现在在哪儿
Where are the travellers now?
看样子是匆匆离开了
Looks like they've done a bunk.
妈的
Fuck.
好吧 召集一队人马
Well, get a crew together.
我要找到他们 明白吗
I want 'em found. Do you understand?
全体出动
All hands on deck.
想让我去找迪古特吗 挽回一些损失
Want me to head back to de Groot? Undo the damage, so to speak.
早上好
Morning.
聊一下 苏珊
Uh, quick word, Susan.
一会儿再说这事
Hold that thought.
如果我们把这件事责怪在游牧民身上
Who benefits if we blame the travellers
丢失了欧洲的分销渠道 谁会受益
and lose our means of distribution in Europe?
比利时吃屎傻♥逼♥
That shit-eating cunt from Belgium.
没错
Exactly.
或许我对JP有点妄下结论
I may have jumped the gun on JP.
他是小偷 但不是我们要找的小偷
He's a thief, but not our thief.
如果真是他们偷了钱 那他们早就跑了
They would've left immediately had they stolen the money.
所以你认为 是迪古特在欧洲策划了这一切
You think de Groot is orchestrating all this from Europe?
他自己肯定做不到吧
He couldn't do it on his own, could he?
没错 他必须有个内线接应才行
Agreed. He'd have to have someone on the inside.
一个身边的人 可能就是农场里的人
Someone close. Someone probably at the farm.
我们得去一下泽布吕赫了
I think we need to take a little trip to Zeebrugge.
苏茜 爱迪
Oh, Susie, Eddie.
很高兴见到你们
It's so good to see you.
- 一份鞑靼 - 好的 先生
我们就不用了 不想吃
Not for us. Keeping a cold stomach.
午饭总是要吃的
Oh, there is always time for lunch.
你们身在欧洲 朋友们
You are in Europe, my friends.
在欧洲
And in Europe,
我们喜欢享受一点生活
we like to live a little.
在英国 人们总是很忙 是吧
In England, you're always so busy, huh?
时间总在滴答流逝
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
就像大本钟一样
Like the Big Ben.
给您 先生
Voilà, monsieur.
鞑靼生马肉
Tartare de cheval.
这是马... - 是的 我知道
This is hor-- - Yeah, I know what it is.
我一直觉得马肉要比牛肉更嫩
I always found the horse more delicate than the bull or the cow.
我猜想你们来到这里
I assume your presence here
意味着你们愿意重启
signify a willingness to reopen
谈判
negotiations?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
所以你们同意我的条件了
So you agree to my terms?
其实我们是来给你提供一个更有价值的东西
Actually, we're here to offer you something... far more valuable.
那是什么
Oh, what is that?
解药
The antidote.
什么解药
An antidote for what?
已经进入你身体里的毒药
For the poison that's currently sitting in your system
起效时间应该就是现在了
that should be about to work around... now.
你瞧 这就是经营国际犯罪集团的好处
That's the thing about running an international crime syndicate.
我们想搞死谁都可以
We can get to anyone.
你的心脏开始以正常速度的三倍跳动
Your heart is beginning to beat at three times its normal rate
因为它在努力不让你血压过低
on account of trying to keep your blood pressure up.
大约五分钟后 你的身体就会休克
In about five minutes, your body will go into shock.
你会失去对身体机能的控制
You'll lose control of your bodily functions,
你会遭受严重的心脏骤停
and you'll suffer from a massive cardiac arrest
因为你的内脏受到了创伤
on account of the trauma done to your internal organs.
然后
Then...
你就会窒息而死
Well, then you'll suffocate.
躺在餐厅的地板上
Lying on this restaurant floor, gasping for air
像条垂死的鱼一样他妈的喘着粗气
like a dying fucking fish.
除非你服用解药
Unless you take that antidote.
给我们名字
We need a name.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
时间不多了 迪古特
The clock is ticking, de Groot.
时间总在滴答流逝 就像大本钟一样 对吧
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表