剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
我坚信衣着礼仪的重要性
I am a great believer in the importance of sartorial expression.
循规蹈矩并没有错 只要你知道自己在遵从规范就好
There's nothing wrong with conformity, as long as you know you're conforming.
虽然我可能会打扮成一只温和的绵羊
Whilst I might dress like a sheep,
但各种各样的迹象
there are various tell-tale signs
会让深奥的眼睛看透
that betray to the esoteric eye
我其实是一只披着羊皮的狼
that I am, in fact, a wolf... in sheep's clothing.
你想好在什么场合向众人揭示了吗
Do you have an occasion in mind for its unveiling?
我想好了
I do indeed.
用一套新西装来迎接一个新时代
A new suit for a new era.
《绅士们》
(盖·里奇制♥作♥)
他的精神很强大
His spirit is strong,
他的肉体也会受到精神的带动
and his flesh will follow the spirit.
这种想法还挺安慰人的
That's a comforting thought.
你的确应该感到安慰
You should take comfort from it.
我们不想做什么惹怒你或你父亲的事
Now, wouldn't like to do anything to upset you or your father.
你尽管随意 约翰
It's a free swing, John.
第八集 剧名:《鲍比·格拉斯的福音》
杰弗里
Geoffrey.
抱歉打扰了 阁下 不过想问下你在等客人吗
Sorry to bother, Your Grace. Are you expecting company?
田园谷仓小巷这里开来了五辆车
Because I have five vehicles in Field Barn Lane.
没有 绝对没有
No, definitely not.
看起来像本地人吗
Do they look local?
不像 绝对不像是平时闲逛散步的那类人 阁下
No, they don't look like our average rambler, that's for sure, sir.
好吧 待着别动 我去找你
Right. Stay there. I'm coming to you.
“要向一切起来反抗的人开火...”
"Release your fire on all those that rise against..."
我本来是来查看巢箱的 结果看到了这帮人
Been out checking the nesting boxes and saw this lot.
在那里待了20分钟左右了
They've been there about 20 minutes.
看样子不是来闹着玩的 知道他们是来找谁的吗
Looks like they mean business. Any idea who they're after?
那个人来自利物浦 是个虔诚的 贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的犯罪头目
That is a God-fearing, coke-dealing crime lord from Liverpool.
这可不是什么好事
None of this is good.
阿门 - 阿门
Amen. - Amen.
弗雷迪 最近跟福音·约翰有联♥系♥吗
Freddy, you had any contact with Gospel John recently?
我跟福音有...
Have I had contact with Gospel...
可不是么 我们会发短♥信♥ 偶尔发邮件聊聊对墙纸的想法
Oh, sure. You know, we text, trade the occasional email about wallpaper ideas.
我他妈的为什么要和那个疯子联♥系♥
Why the fuck would I have any contact with that mad bastard?
好吧 叫大家待在屋里别动
All right. Tell everyone to stay indoors.
当然 好的 为什么 到底他妈的怎么回事
Uh, sure. Okay. Why? Wh-What the fuck's going on?
等我知道更多消息后再打给你
When I know more, I'll call you, all right?
我们得去我的小木屋拿些东西
We need to go to my cottage and pick up a few things.
有点夸张了吧 杰弗里
Little much, isn't it, Geoffrey?
我的工作是杀害虫 阁下
I am employed to kill vermin, Your Grace.
妈的
Oh fuck.
我做了件坏事 妈妈
I did a bad thing, Mama.
那个人现在在外面站着 可能是因为他发现了我做的事
And the fact that man is out there probably indicates he found out.
你好 弗雷迪
Hello, Freddy.
我是来讨债的
I've come to collect a debt.
你欠我的一个债
A debt that you owe me.
我们可以用两种方法来处理
Now, we can do this one of two ways.
要么你出来 要么我进去
You're coming out, or I'm coming in.
你好吗 爸爸 你怎么样 别担心我 最近情况怎么样了
All right, Dad? How's it going? - Don't worry about me. What's the latest?
刚刚跟会诊医师谈过了
Just spoke to the consultant.
杰克恢复得不错 他睡着了 但目前状况良好
Jack's doing well. He's asleep, but we're on the right path.
我和爱迪聊过了 他的话让我深思了一下
I had a chat with Eddie. He got me thinking.
我需要你立刻过来一下 把公爵也带过来
I need you over here tout de suite. And bring the duke with ya.
可能会比较麻烦 - 为什么
That might be a problem. - Why?
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Well, he sold us out,
所以我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
so I sold him out.
听着 我觉得你应该查看一下最近的新闻 好吗
Look, I think you should check your news media, yeah?
我感觉你没跟上最近24小时的时事
I reckon you're about 24 hours out of date.
不管你做了什么 你最好弥补回来
Whatever you've done, you'd better undone.
我需要阁下 我需要保证他满意
I need His Grace, and I need him happy.
我给福音打了个电♥话♥
Well, what I've done is make a call to the Gospel.
我♥操♥ 苏茜
Fuck me, Susie.
苏茜 福音·约翰刚来到了我的庄园
Susie, Gospel John has just pulled up onto my estate.
抱歉 爱迪 可能是因为我
Sorry about that, Eddie. That might've been me.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would you do that?
我当时自有我的理由 他到了吗
I had my reasons at the time. Is he there yet?
他和一半的基♥督♥教兄弟们都来了
Him and half the Christian brotherhood.
稳住 我这就派救援 好 不管你打算做什么 一定要快点
Hold tight. Cavalry's on its way. -All right. Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
吉米 我需要你给我仔细听好了
Jimmy, I need you to listen to me very carefully.
公爵遇到了一点麻烦
The duke's in a spot of trouble.
我要派几个人去送东西 一定确保他们能送到
I'm sending some boys with a delivery. See they get to the house.
抱歉 约翰 我弟弟来了 稍等一下
Ooh, so sorry, John. Uh, my brother's here. One... one... one sec.
迪克森先生
Mr. Dixon.
你这是在非法入侵私人领地
I believe you're trespassing on private property.
我只是来还你的猎枪而已
I just came to return your shotgun.
我本来要给你哥哥的 - 爱迪 我出去吧
Was going to present it to your brother. - Eddie, I'm just gonna go out.
我给你们五分钟时间
I'm going to give you five minutes
出于我对你们世家的尊重
out of respect for the heritage of your family.
好的
Good.
塔咪 妈妈 关上百叶窗 窗户后面不要有人
Tammy, Mother, close the shutters. Make sure the windows are clear.
好了
Okay.
真的够了
Enough's enough.
各位 我爱你们
Guys, I love ya.
能与你们相识真好 - 弗雷迪
It's been nice knowing ya. - Freddy, Freddy!
别 这是我的烂摊子 我也他妈的该去面对了
No, this is my mess, and it is time I finally fucking faced up to it.
弗雷迪 我他妈的绝不允许你去 - 没关系
I will not fucking let you. - It's okay. It's okay.
各位 没关系的
Guys, it's okay.
因为这都是我自找的
Because this is nothing less than I deserve.
我是个非常混♥蛋♥的家伙
I am a massive piece of shit.
如果外面那些人饶我一命
Yeah? And if those guys out there let me live,
我也只会回来继续当个混♥蛋♥ 我说的有错吗
I'll just go right back to being a piece of shit. Am I wrong?
爱德华 我说的有错吗
Edward, am I wrong?
没错
Exactly.
不过没关系
But it's okay.
因为这是我可以无私奉献的机会
Because this is the one time I can do something selfless.
是我重获人性尊严的一个机会
The one chance I have to reclaim a shred of human dignity.
所以别夺走我的机会
So don't take that away from me.
别这样
Don't do that.
弗雷迪 这无关尊严
Freddy, it's not dignity.
而是痛苦 暴♥力♥和死亡
It is pain and violence and death.
听着 我们爱你
Now, we love you.
没错
And, yes,
你有时确实挺混♥蛋♥的
you can be a bit of a prick.
非常混♥蛋♥ - 非常混♥蛋♥
Big prick. - Big prick.
混♥蛋♥至极
Big, old prick.
但现在我们需要你
But right now, we need you.
好吗
All right?
我需要你
I need you.
好吧 - 很好
All right. - Good.
妈妈 马上带着员工去地下室
Mother, take the staff down to the basement now.
好 我去找小夏
Yes, I'll get Charly.
一定要小心啊
Please be careful.
塔咪 把门关上 一定确保要锁好
Tammy, close the door. Make sure it's locked.
我们三个对付整个该死的犯罪家族
Three of us against an entire fucking crime family?
你有计划吗 爱德华
Is there a plan here, Edward?
好极了 没有计划 他刚给我讲了一通大道理 说什么...
Great, no plan. He gives me the big speech--
闭嘴 你有什么计划
Shut up! What's your plan exactly?
特攻队什么的 - 你打算做个烈士
Kamikaze. - Are you gonna prostrate--
阁下 - 去投降吗
Your Grace. - Like a martyr?
我又拿了五把猎枪和一支步♥枪♥
I've got another five shotguns and a rifle.
好极了 好的
Perfect. All right.
五分钟就快到了 约翰 要开始吗
Five minutes are nearly up, John. Wanna get started?
阁下 你打算怎么做
Your Grace, what's the plan?
救援已经在路上了 - 好的
Help's on its way. - Okay.
这下情况就大不一样了
This has put a different complexion on things.
吉米 你觉得自己行吗
Jimmy, how do you feel about this?
我不行 老大 我更崇尚和平
Not me, boss. I'm more of a pacifist.
好吧 跟妈妈和工作人员一起去地窖
Fine. Cellar with Mother and the staff.
杰弗里 和其他人一起上楼 剩下的人在这里各就各位
Geoffrey, upstairs with the others. Everyone else, find positions down here.
我的机关枪呢
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表