剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
I don't need a corn dog.
我不需要你说服我
I don't need convincing.
对不起 行吗 拜托把这件事做完就好
I'm sorry, all right? Let's just get the job done, please.
你的能量太他妈消极了
Your vibes are fucked.
瞧瞧四周 我们都充满活力 不是吗 吸气 把美好的能量吸入体内
Look around you. We're alive, aren't we? Breathe in. Breathe in the good vibes.
把负能量赶走
Fuck off the bad ones.
我不知道你急什么 苏茜说“慢慢来”
I don't know what you're in a rush for. Susie said, "Take your time."
她说什么
What did she say?
“四个月 五个月 六个月 都他妈的没关系”
She goes, "Four, five, six months. It don't fucking matter."
我会慢慢来 所以别催我了
Take my time, so stop rushing me.
我亲自给你搬进房♥子里
I'll take them into your house myself.
哇 别激动 兄弟
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ease up, brother.
你这是要去哪里
Where are you going?
我不吃那个热狗
I'm not eating that.
十秒钟后 这个清♥真♥玉米热狗 就会进入你的肚子里
In about ten seconds, this halal corn dog is gonna be in your belly.
你得吃掉 因为恰奇说要你吃掉
You're gonna eat it 'cause Chucky said eat it.
五袋 每袋里有三百万
Five bags. Three in each.
你觉得如何 瑞克顿
What do you reckon?
太恶心了
I think it's disgusting.
脏得要命
Dirty as fuck.
我们工作吧
Let's go to work.
我自己做了回主
I made an executive decision.
你在哪里
Where are you?
把袋子他妈的放进车里
Put the bags in the fucking car.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
看样子你已经正式决定了
This all seems very official.
我决定用亨利·柯林斯来洗钱
I've decided to use Henry Collins to wash the money.
我以为我给了你明确的指示
I thought I gave you clear instructions.
是的
Well, you did.
但我选择了效率更高的那个
I chose to use the more efficient one.
柯林斯能够更快完成
Collins will get it done quicker.
我希望亨利能专注于我弟弟的职业生涯
I want Henry's attention to be on my brother's career.
他两样都能做
Well, he can do both.
也许他可以
Maybe he can.
但你不能随心所欲地越过我做选择
But you don't have carte blanche to go over my head when you choose.
做事要遵循秩序
There's an order to things.
我很清楚我在这个组织里的地位 苏茜
Oh, I am acutely aware of my status in this organization, Susie.
真可惜 我们已经和恰奇达成协议了
Unfortunately, we already have a pre-existing agreement with Chucky.
现在没有了
Not anymore you don't.
你做了什么 上尉
What have you done, Captain?
你告诉恰奇可以慢慢来
You told Chucky to slow things down.
而不是快点做完
Not speed them up.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为你和你父亲从来就没打算放我走
Because you and your father never had any intention of letting me go.
这个指控太荒唐了
That's a very wild accusation.
那你为什么不否认
Why don't you deny it, then, hmm?
不如你告诉我
Why don't you tell me
你和你父亲打算何时离开我的庄园
when you and your father are gonna get off my land?
洗完一千五百万之后
After we wash the 15 million.
我再问你一个问题
Let me ask you another question.
杰斯罗在哪里
Where's Jethro?
杰斯罗的死
The reason Jethro is dead
是为了保护你
was to protect you
和你那个一塌糊涂嗑可♥卡♥因♥成瘾的哥哥
and your fucked-up, cocaine-addicted brother
免遭那场即将来临的暴风雨洗礼
from the shitstorm that was coming your way.
总有一天 杰斯罗会变成麻烦
One day, Jethro was gonna become a problem.
所以我把他处理了
So I dealt with it.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你打算什么时候放过我和我的家人
When will you let me and my family go?
绝不可能
Never.
你低估我了 苏珊
You underestimate me, Susan.
为了保护我的家人 我会不惜一切
There is nothing that I won't do to protect my family.
小心点 士兵
Careful there, soldier.
我可以很友善 也可以不那么友善
I can be nice, and I can be not so nice.
你只见过我友善的一面
You've only seen me on one setting.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你能来真是太好了 苏茜
Good to see you, Susie.
阿默 带苏茜去见杰克 - 没问题
Mike, take Susie to see Jack. - No problem.
能够再次见到你真是荣幸至极 阁下
An exceptional treat to see you again, Your Grace.
不必客气 约翰斯顿先生
A pleasure, Mr. Johnston.
请吧
Please.
你还好吧 宝贝
You all right, babe?
挺奇怪的
You know, it's weird.
我他妈的其实很紧张
I'm actually fucking nervous.
我从没紧张过
I never get nervous.
你没什么可担心的 杰克
You got nothing to worry about, Jack.
听着 还记得那年圣诞节
Look, do you remember that Christmas
爸爸给你买♥♥了第一双拳击手套吗
when Dad got you your first pair of boxing gloves?
你那时好像四岁吧
You were, what, four years old?
对 他让我用尽全力打他
Yeah. And he told me to hit him as hard as I could.
你打了
You did.
正中他的要害
Punched him straight in the bollocks.
他一整周都没法走路
He couldn't walk for a week.
他那时比你高大五倍 杰克
He was five times your size, Jack.
那时你都没什么可怕的
You had nothing to be scared of then,
现在也不必害怕什么
and you've got nothing to be scared of now.
知道我最爱英国贵族的哪点吗
Do you know what I love about the British aristocracy?
他们是最早期的黑帮
They're the original gangsters.
他们拥有这个国家的四分之三 因为这都是他们偷来的
The reason they own 75% of this country is because they stole it.
征服者威廉比艾尔·卡彭更差劲
William the Conqueror was worse than Al Capone.
他从法国过来的时候
When he came over from France,
夺取了一切他能得到的东西
he grabbed hold of everything he could get his hands onto,
然后他建立了一个体系
and then he set up a system
以便自己和朋友们能够永久占据这一切
so that he and his friends got to hold onto it forever.
税收 教育 司法系统
Taxation. Education. The judiciary.
这一切的意图
It's all designed
都是为了帮助贵族保住他们的土地和金钱
to help the aristocracy hold on to their land and their money.
虽然我可能同意你的看法
Well, I think I may agree with you.
但这些犯罪活动 我的祖先们去做就够了
But I'd prefer to leave the criminality to my ancestors.
不过呢 我对自家房♥产的掌控受到了挑战
However, the hold on my estate is being challenged.
于是我意识到
I've come to the realization
我可能需要一些帮助来改善这个境况
that I may need some assistance in order to rectify the situation.
那你找对人了
Well, then you've come to the right man.
但是我可能会提出一些附带交换条件
It would come with an element of quid pro quo.
你觉得自己能接受吗
Do you think you can get comfortable with that?
我愿意不惜一切代价 约翰斯顿先生
I'm willing to do whatever it takes, Mr. Johnston.
兄弟
Bro.
该怎么做你心里有数
You know what you need to do.
苏茜
Susie.
你看起来他妈的极度自信 倒也没错
Looking supremely fucking confident. As well you should.
晚上好 弗雷迪
Evening, Freddy.
很开心能碰到你
Glad we bumped into each other.
我在想能不能和你私下谈谈
Actually, I wondered if you and I might have a quiet word.
关于我弟弟的事情 我很担心他
It's about my brother. I'm worried about him.
他的行为有些古怪
He's, um... He's behaving erratically.
我觉得他可能会他妈的犯下大错
I think he might be on the verge of making a big fucking mistake.
你弟弟向我表明了他的立场 弗雷迪
Your brother's made his position very clear to me, Freddy.
我不太理解的是你对这一切的想法
What I'm struggling to understand is how you fit into all of this.
你看 我正想聊这个
Well, see, that's the thing.
我有了一个新发现
I've come up with something.
你和吉米一起忙的那个小副业
The little side hustle you get on now with Jimmy?
不是小...
It's not a little...
没错 吉米斯一直在帮我 但这他妈可是我的王牌 好吗
Yes, James has been helping me with it, but it's my fucking gambit.
是一个新的大♥麻♥品种 苏茜 他妈的非常强效的新品种
It's a new strain of weed, Susie. A very fucking powerful new strain.
听着 我知道 现在这个场合不适合谈这件事
I know this isn't the time or the place to be talking about it,
但既然爱迪想退出 而且时间不多了
but since Eddie wants out and the clock is ticking,
我只想问问 你懂的 或许还有什么别的办法
I just wondered if, you know, maybe... maybe there's another way around this.
我就有话直说了
Let's face it.
你和我都清楚 这一行不好干
You and I both know this is a rough business.
如果爱迪真的出了什么事
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表