剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
Ah, da. This is a McLaren 650S four-liter V8.
三秒钟就能加速到六十迈
Zero to 60 in three seconds.
不行 我可说不好 我看这辆车有一点...
No, I don't know. This one to me is a little... puf puf.
不行 我更喜欢性感一点的
No, I prefer something sexier.
那辆兰博基尼呢
What about the Lamborghini?
很遗憾 那辆车是非卖♥♥品
That car is not for sale, unfortunately.
别跟我玩挠痒痒的游戏 女士 好吗
Whoa, whoa, you don't play tickle fuck with me, lady, okay?
你给我钥匙 我来开一开 我可不是闹着玩的
You give me keys, I drive car. I am serious man.
那辆车是别人的 迈凯伦也不是闹着玩的车
That car is owned by someone else. The McLaren is a serious car.
你应该试一下 你会喜欢的 相信我
You should drive it. You'd like it, trust me.
你等一下
You wait.
你这声音是怎么回事
What's with the voice?
再这样下去 我就杀了你
Keep it up, and I'll kill you.
没事 小豹纹女士 她很爱我的
It's fine. The little leopard lady, she love me.
你♥他♥妈♥的得让你老婆开这辆车
Your wife needs to drive the fucking car.
别搞砸了 弗雷迪
Don't fuck this up, Freddy.
开那辆橘色的
Go with the orange.
好
Okay.
去他妈的 我们选橘色这辆 我喜欢这个颜色
Fuck it, we go with the orange. I love orange.
去他妈的 来吧
What the fuck. Let's do it.
别让他们闲着
Just keep them occupied.
不是我 我的朋友 我可是现代男性
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, my friend. I am modern man.
我来开 - 她来开
I drive. - She drive.
离合需要习惯一下 所以小心一点 好吗
The clutch takes getting used to, so go easy on it, okay?
好
Da, da, da.
如果弄出划痕或凹痕 你得付钱
Any scratches or dents, you pay.
你太小看我老婆了
You underestimate my wife.
妈的
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
就是它
Bingo.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
刚才那下有点险啊 确实有点险
That... that one there, that was close. I... I give you that.
老天 他妈的
Jesus! Fuck.
快点
Come on, come on!
你好
Hello.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
我以为你想开始起草合同了
I thought you'd like to start drawing up the contract.
那位俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃没上保险
The Russian doll is not insured,
她像是磕了三克可♥卡♥因♥一样开车
she's driving like she's done three grams of chop chop,
而且你的客户也没讲好价格
and your clients haven't agreed on a price yet.
抱歉
My apologies.
我去跟他们谈谈
Let me go and talk to them.
好了
Okay.
你觉得如何 我的宝贝亲亲
So, uh, what do you think, my baby boo-boo?
你喜欢
You, uh... You like?
车还不错
The car is good.
我就是不喜欢这个颜色
I just don't like the color.
也许你应该考虑一下
Maybe you should think about it.
谨慎考虑
Very carefully.
你可不想犯错
You wouldn't want to make a mistake.
我们会联♥系♥你的 谢谢
We'll be in touch, thank you.
走吧 盖瑞
Come on, Gary.
你醒了
Oh, you're up.
杰弗
Geoff.
坐下
Sit down.
喝吧
Drink that.
谢谢你收留我 杰弗
Thanks for taking me in, Geoff.
我不是来教训你的
I'm not here to lecture ya.
我们都会偶尔放纵一下 对吧
We've gotta shake the old snow globe once in a while, don't we?
但重要的是 你要从经验中吸取教训
But the important thing is, you've gotta learn from the experience.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
应该是听懂了
I... I think so.
很好
Good.
你还好吗 吉米
You all right, Jimmy?
说实话 现在这个问题意外地很难回答
That's a surprisingly difficult question to answer right now, to be honest.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我对目前的情况感到非常抱歉
I'm just proper sorry about the current situation.
既然你道歉了 那就没事了
Well, if you're sorry, that's all right, then.
只不过呢 稍等一下
Except, now, hang on a minute...
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了 吉米
Where the fuck have you been? Jimmy.
其实这件事说来话长
It's a bit of a long story, actually.
是吗 那就直接进入主题吧 我的大♥麻♥他妈的在哪儿
Yeah? Let's go straight to the end, then. Where the fuck is my weed?
或许我应该从头说起
Probably best if I start from the beginning.
我当时正在开车 但饥饿感涌了上来
I was driving down the road,but then I got the munchies, innit.
于是我把车停在了我常去的地方 帕蒂餐厅 去买♥♥些食物
So I pulled over to get some provisions at my usual spot, Patty's.
然后就发生了那件事
And then it happened.
发生了什么事 吉米
What happened, Jimmy?
说实话 我的人生从此改变了
To be honest, my life's not been the same since.
那句话是怎么说的来着
It was like a whatchamacallit?
就是那种神迹显灵似的东西
One of those 'piphany things.
神灵现身
An apparition.
大部分人管这叫女孩 对吧
Well, most people call it a girl, innit.
但我呢 我称之为天使
But me, I call it an angel.
只不过她没有翅膀
It's just, she didn't have no wings.
反正有的话我也看不到
Well, none I could see, anyway.
然后她就这样伸手偷走了
And then, just like that, she reached out and snatched it.
她偷走了什么 吉米
What did she snatch, Jimmy?
要么是我的心
It was... it was either my heart
要么是我的灵魂
or my soul.
或者两者兼有
Or even both.
然后一切就像千变万化的多米诺骨牌在翻滚似的
It's been like a kaleidoscope of dominoes on the tumble.
然后这一天从荒唐变成了倒霉
Then my day went from mad to bad.
一开始是满载货物的货车 砰一下不见了
First the van full of business, it went poof.
没了 就像水蒸气一样消失了
Gone! Evaporated like... like steam from a kettle.
就像魔术帽里的兔子一样
A rabbit out of a hat
但过程正相反
in reverse.
然后我的手♥机♥没电了
Then my phone ran out of juice.
再然后我没法取出任何钱
Then I couldn't get no pees.
于是我准备搭便车 就像《银河系搭车客指南》那样
So I stuck my thumb out, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
神秘数字42
Magic number 42.
接下来老天开始不停地为难我
Then the universe started throwing mad mud at me.
先是恋童牧师
Pedi priests.
休想碰我的私处
Not touching my acorn.
我可不喜欢干那种事
That's not my kind of thing.
去你们毛茸茸的鸟窝里玩自己的鹌鹑蛋吧
Go play with your own quail's egg in your bushy crow's nest.
滚开 恋童傻♥逼♥
Fuck off, noncey cunts.
然后吉米·昌中了头彩
Then Jimmy Chang hit the jackpot.
起码我是这么想的
At least, that's what I thought.
上帝在一天之内 第二次伸出了无私的援手
God, for the second time in a day, extends his righteous hand.
满满一车的金属乐迷
A van full of headbangers.
口袋里装满了迷幻蘑菇
Pocket full of shrooms.
于是我抽了一些 来了一根
So I have a smoke and a toke,
我们分享了食物 感受着爱的氛围
we break bread, feel the love,
然后我在不知不觉中热舞起来
and then I find myself in the dance.
音乐震耳欲聋 心脏怦怦直跳
Music's thumping, heart's pumping,
活力四射
energy's jumping,
但我的脑子里一直忘不掉那个天使
but I can't shake the vision of the angel out of my nut.
告诉你 她出现在我的脑海里是有原因的
I'm telling you, she's in the picture for a reason.
于是我喝了一杯茶 让自己振作起来
So I have a cup of tea to pull myself together.
那一刻 迷幻蘑菇的劲儿上来了
That's when the shrooms kick in.
在那之后
After that,
我感觉自己就像掉下了悬崖
it felt like I fell off a cliff.
说实话 一切都有点模糊了
To be honest, it's like... It's all a bit of a haze.
一团紫色薄雾围绕着我
Like a purple haze.
接下来 我就脸朝下地躺在土里
Next thing you know, I'm face down in Adam's clay,
杰弗先生 用他的审判之杖戳了戳我的后背
getting a poke from behind by Mr. Geoff and his stick of judgement.
跟我说说那个女孩
Tell me about the girl.
加布埃尔
Oh, Gabrielle.
简直像美梦成真一样
Oh, she's like a dream come true.
我们有一种奇怪的联♥系♥
We had this weird connection.
老实说 她有点难以形容
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表