剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
having people come and go, but, uh,
我保证不会一直这样的
it's not gonna be forever, I promise.
怎么 你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
你父亲也说过类似的话
Your father said a similar thing.
谢谢你 劳伦斯
Thank you, Lawrence.
夫人
Your Grace.
但他对此无能为力
But there was nothing that he could do about it.
好吧
Right.
所以你知道
So you knew.
嗯 - 你一直都知道
Mm- hmm. - This whole time, you knew.
那你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我觉得你需要自己做决定
Because I think that you need to make up your own mind.
你父亲不认为这有什么不妥
Your father didn't think there was anything wrong with it.
这些钱 我们都受益匪浅
The money, you know... We all benefited.
但他受到了毒害
But it poisoned him.
他的灵魂受到了毒害
It poisoned his soul.
我不想看到同样的事发生在你身上
I don't want to see the same happen to you.
我不会的
I'm not gonna let it.
不过现在 我必须处理一个特殊情况
Right now, I have to deal with a particular situation.
弗雷迪
Ah, Freddy?
对 弗雷迪
Yes. Freddy.
但等这件事解决后 一定会解决的
But when it's dealt with, and it will be dealt with...
我不会再让他们继续在庄园里运作
I'm gonna remove their interest from this estate.
好吧
Well,
答应我 你要小心
just promise me you'll be careful.
好吧
Okay.
如果你把活板门只打开五厘米
If you leave that trapdoor open just two inches,
大自然的生命就会悄悄溜进来
nature has its way of creeping itself in.
我也不意外 它们一定很困惑 这里就像是没完没了的夏天
I'm not surprised. They must get confused. It's like perma-summer down here.
老兄 我什么都见过
Bruv, I get all sorts.
草蛇 白鼬
Grass snakes. Stoats.
有一次 一只知更鸟飞了进来
One time, I had a robin redbreast flew in.
我像棒球一样接住了
Caught it like a baseball.
你知道么 如果用食指
And did you know, if you take your index finger
放在知更鸟的鸟冠上
and place it on the crest of the redbreast
稍稍蹂躏它一下
and give it a light little titty wank,
你得把握好节奏
you've gotta get the rhythm just right,
那只鸟会把自己献给你
the bird will give itself to you.
张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 叉开翅膀
Legs open, wings akimbo.
行吧
Right.
喂
Hello?
吉米 是我
Jimmy, it's me.
你好 - 告诉他 不在他说的那个地方
Hello. - Tell him it's not where he says it was.
老兄 他说他要找的东西 不在你说的那个地方
Bruv, he's saying the thing he's looking for isn't where it's supposed to be.
我以为就在那里啊
Uh, I thought it was where I told him.
他说就在他告诉你的地方 - 什么
He says it is where he told you. - What?
他找了袜子抽屉
He checked the sock drawer?
在袜子抽屉里
It's in the sock drawer.
吉米 - 在袜子抽屉里
Jimmy. - It's in the drawer.
吉米 把手♥机♥他妈的递给他
Just pass him the fucking phone.
老兄 有人特别叮嘱过 我不能让他拿走电♥话♥
Bruv, I'm under specific instructions not to let him have a phone.
因为如果我给了 他就可以打给别人 他是囚犯 不是吗
'Cause if I did, he could call someone. He's a prisoner, innit?
再问他一次 他的护照在他妈的哪里
Ask him again where his fucking passport is.
他说在袜子抽屉里 - 该死 等一下
He's saying it's in the sock drawer. - Ah, shit. Wait.
在客厅的键盘下面
It's under me keyboard in the living room.
什么 你会弹键盘 - 对啊
What? You play keyboard? - Yeah.
他会弹键盘 - 吉米
Oh, he plays keyboard! - Jimmy.
告诉他我弹得不错 - 他还挺厉害
Tell him I'm all right. - He's good.
你知道我以前也弹键盘吗 - 吉米
You know I used to play keyboard? - Jimmy.
兄弟 在键盘旁边 - 在下面 对
Bro, it's by the keyboard. - Underneath, lad, yeah.
在一个小柜子里 - 在柜子里
In a little cupboard. - In a cupboard.
我不知道是哪个柜子 但是个小柜子
I don't know what cupboard, but it's little.
好吧
All right, fine.
操♥他♥妈♥的
For fuck's sake!
妈的
Fuck.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
哎哟 瞧瞧你 打扮得像勇士似的 拿到护照了吗
Well, look at you. Dressed like a warrior. Did you get the passport?
发生什么情况了 你的脸色不太好
Any complications? You look a bit shit.
我们为什么来
Remind me why we're here?
我们想找出斯坦大叔宁愿花
We wanna know why Uncle Stan's willing to pay
两倍价钱买♥♥下你家庄园的原因
twice what your country pile is worth.
你为什么说“我们”
And why do you say "we"?
我觉得他感兴趣的不是房♥子
I don't think it's the house he's interested in.
我认为是我们的生意
I think it's our business.
他又是做什么生意的
And what's his business?
冰♥毒♥ 他从中赚了几十亿
Meth. He's made billions from it.
那你呢 苏珊
What are you, Susan?
有善心的毒贩
A drug dealer with a heart?
我们跟所有人一样 也喜欢钱
We like money just as much as the next man.
但他的毒品涉及的暴♥力♥活动很多
But his gear comes with a very violent price tag.
我们只做自己的行当 是因为相对来说还算温和
We stay in our lane because, comparatively, it's a peaceful one.
如果让他参与进来 接下来就是大屠♥杀♥了
We let him in, carnage will follow.
你们来了
Well, here we are.
约翰斯顿先生有点介意你们的缺席呢
Mr. Johnston is somewhat jealous of your absence.
请吧
Please.
霍尔斯特德公爵阁下
His Grace, the Duke of Halstead,
还有他的朋友苏茜·格拉斯女士
accompanied by his friend, Ms. Susie Glass.
欢迎光临 阁下 - 抱歉 我们迟到了
Welcome, Your Grace. - Apologies we're late.
我遇到了一个朋友
I ran into a friend.
很荣幸见到你
It's a great pleasure.
请允许我向你介绍一下罗珊公主
Permit me to introduce you to Princess Rosanne.
你好啊 罗茜
Hello, Rosie.
爱迪
Eddie.
罗茜 爱迪 阁下 殿下
Rosie, Eddie, Your Grace, Your Highness.
小时候我们会在霍尔斯特德庄园一起度过夏日
We used to spend summers at Halstead Manor when I was little.
那是很多年前的事了
A long time ago.
我早该知道的
Oh, I should have known.
世界真小啊
A small world it is.
罗珊公主是利奥波德三世国王的直系后裔
Princess Rosanne is a direct descendant of King Leopold III.
她是比利时王位的第11顺位继承人
She's eleventh in line to the Belgian throne.
我记得之前还是第12顺位呢 谁不在了 罗茜
Last I heard it was twelfth. Who did we lose, Rosie?
爸爸从马上摔了下来 - 哦
Daddy fell off his horse. - Oh.
不必说什么你很遗憾 你从来都没喜欢过他
Don't say you're sorry. You never liked him.
他也有优点 最大的一项就是你
He had his merits. The principle one being you.
听到你♥爸♥爸的事 我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about your dad.
我们大家都很遗憾
As we all were.
你也认识已故的公爵吗
Did you know the late duke?
是的 苏茜和我父亲共事了好几年
Yes, Susie used to work with my father for several years.
什么方面
In what capacity?
我是古董商
I'm an antiques dealer.
真巧啊
How serendipitous.
或许你能帮忙平息我们的争执
Perhaps you could help us solve a dispute we've been having.
好吧 我去和公主聊聊近况
Well, I think I'll catch up with the princess
你们二位深入交流一下古董
while you two polish each other's antiques.
聊得开心
Good evening.
走吧
Shall we?
你哥哥被篡了位 肯定不会太开心吧
Your brother can't be too happy about being passed over.
最近确实有点难对付
It has been a bit of a challenge.
他一直在用吸粉和派对回应吗
Has the response been nose bag and parties?
前者不少 后者不多 不好意思
Lots of the former, not much of the latter. Excuse me.
这位是琼斯太太
This is Mrs. Jones.
认识一下苏珊·格拉斯
Meet Susan Glass.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
琼斯夫人会在收♥购♥方面给我建议
Ms. Jones advises me on acquisitions.
你跟约翰斯顿先生是什么关系
What's your connection to Mr. Johnston?
他很好客
He's very entertaining.
而且慷慨
And generous.
我最近购买♥♥了一块非常特别的手表
I've recently purchased a very specific timepiece.
琼斯夫人坚持要我做一个复刻品
Mrs. Jones has insisted that I make a copy.
我想请教的问题是 你是否能分辨出区别
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表