剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
She was a bit indescribable, to be honest.
你坐下的时候 货车的钥匙放在了桌子上
And the keys to the van were on the table when you sat down?
是啊 肯定是的
Yeah. I'm sure it was.
后来就不在了
And they weren't there afterwards?
等一下 你不会认为...
Wait. Y-You don't think...
不会 她不会那样对我的 我们可投缘了
Nah, sh-she wouldn't do that to me. We were proper vibing.
我们要怎么找到她
How the hell are we gonna find her?
找到她 不用 你不用担心这事
Find her? Oh no, you don't need to worry about that.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给她了
I gave her my number, innit.
她打电♥话♥给我时 我会问她钥匙的事
So when she calls me, I-I'll just ask her about the keys.
天啊
Oh my God.
我有一种感觉
I mean, I've just got this feeling.
有时候你就有这种直觉
Like... you just know sometimes.
你懂吗
You know?
回服务站去 跟工作人员聊聊
Go back to the service station. Talk to the staff.
好的
Cool.
对不起 老大 我很抱歉
Sorry, boss. I'm so sorry.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
有啊
Yeah.
你可以想办法让植物长得更快些
Find a way to make those plants grow faster.
因为我们的生产线现在出现了大缺口
'Cause we've got a big hole in our production line now.
如果不按时交出大♥麻♥ 你就得负责
And if that weed doesn't turn up, you're wearing it.
在这里等着
Wait here.
上尉
Captain?
瞅瞅他那个样子 连眼睛都快睁不开了
The state of him. He can barely keep his eyes open.
爱迪 你想再给我的肩膀上添些重担
So, Eddie, you want to place a further burden upon my shoulders.
如果给你带来了不便 我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience for you,
但在讨论我帮你取那辆车的时候
but when we discussed me collecting a vehicle for you,
我可没想到 自己会碰见被切断的人体部位
I wasn't expecting to encounter severed human body parts.
你是指什么人体部位 - 手指
What human body parts? - Finger.
一根还是好几根 - 一根
Single or plural? - Single.
拇指还是食指 - 小指头
Thumb or index? - Little.
虽然是人手上最小的指头
It may be the smallest finger on the human hand,
但被切断的小指头
but the fact that it's been hacked off
意味着我们要面对的人可没那么简单
suggests a significant escalation in terms of the people we're dealing with.
爱迪
Oh, Eddie.
你不会是害怕了吧
You're not getting a case of the collywobbles?
没有 我只是想让你了解情况
No. I'm merely making you aware of the situation.
向上级汇报情况 有点这个意味
Running it up the chain of command, as it were.
有点这个意味
As it were.
我不是说对方向你撒谎了
Now, I'm not suggesting you've been lied to,
但可以说 你收到的信息并不完整
but it's safe to say the information you've been given was incomplete.
既然现在你的大♥麻♥问题有了进展
But now you have a lead on your weed,
我在想 有没有可能我不必再帮你偷车
I was wondering if there was a scenario where I don't have to steal a car for you.
我们刚知道一个名字
We have a name.
很有可能还是个假名
That's more than likely a fake name.
我们唯一得到的描述
And the only description we have
来自一个嗑嗨迷幻蘑菇的目击者
is from a witness who's dosed up to the gills on psilocybin.
但更重要的是 这是我爸爸要求的
But more importantly, my dad's asked.
他有他的理由 他会做出回报
He's got his reasons. He will reciprocate.
所以没错 我还是需要你去偷车
So, yes, I still need you to steal the car.
杰弗
Geoff.
能跟你简短聊一下吗
Might I have a quick word, please?
可以 夫人 没事吧
Yes, Your Grace. Everything okay?
我更希望你或许能告诉我
Well, I was... rather hoping you might tell me.
公爵的一位助手在树林里迷路了 我送他回来而已
An associate of the duke's got lost in the woods. I was dropping him off.
有你照顾我们真是太幸运了
How lucky we are to have you watching over us.
能为你们服务是我的荣幸
It's a pleasure and a privilege to be of service.
我真的松了一口气
It is a great comfort
因为我知道你能一直守口如瓶
knowing that we have your continued discretion
不到处宣扬这里发生的一切
with all the... goings-on around the house.
你完全不必怀疑
You can be in no doubt
我对你和你家人的忠心
of the steadfastness of my loyalty towards you
坚定不移
and your family.
这是绝对的
It is absolute.
杰弗 你会告诉我的吧
Geoff, you would tell me
如果你认为爱迪会陷入真正的麻烦
if you ever thought that Eddie were ever going to get in any real trouble?
我会密切关注的
I'll keep my ear to the ground.
隐身模式
Stealth mode, huh?
太棒了
That's awesome.
(第二阶段)
(《侠盗猎车手》)
你觉得里面会有人吗
Uh, were you expecting anyone to be inside?
应该不会
Not exactly, no.
好吧
Okay.
那好吧 我就在这里逗留一会 以防万一
Then I think I'm gonna stick around for a bit. In case there's any problems.
不行 弗雷迪 你直接回家
No, Freddy. You go straight home.
好啊 当然
Sure. Yeah.
没问题
Definitely.
我直接回家
I'll go straight home.
只不过我觉得 你得他妈的对这些人小心一点
Only I think you need to tread a bit fucking carefully with these people.
我不会有事的 弗雷德华
I'll be all right, Fredward.
听着
Look, um...
能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question, please?
当然
Sure.
我们他妈的为什么要做这种事
Why the fuck are we doing any of this?
我们可以像爸爸一样 什么都不做 每年白赚五百万
We could do what dad did. Five million a year for absolutely nothing.
坐享其成就好啊
It's a pretty good payday.
不是钱的问题 弗雷迪
It's not about the money.
我是要我们脱离这个犯罪组织
It's about removing ourselves from a criminal organization.
要夺回控制权 - 好吧
It's about taking back control. - Well.
控制权 所以我想搞清楚
Control. So just so I've got this clear in my mind.
为了不让自己跟罪犯扯上关系
In order to stop ourselves being associated with criminals,
我们得先成为
we are going to become...
罪犯
criminals.
我们不是罪犯 弗雷迪
We're not criminals, Freddy.
可不是么
Sure.
那就回家见
I'll see you at home.
祝你好运喽
Good luck.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Fuck are you doing?
酷 突击队前滚翻
Cool. Commando roll.
有人吗
Hello.
你想问什么我都告诉你
I tell you anything you want to know,
但请不要再伤害我了
but please, don't hurt me again.
情况不妙
That's not good.
非常抱歉 但我再也不会做了
Very, very sorry, but I won't do it again.
别再切手指头了 拜托
No more fingers, please.
拜托 你一定要带我离开这里
Please, you must get me out of here.
他妈的 - 拜托
For fuck's sake. - Please!
拜托别把我丢在这里 嘘
Please don't leave me! - Sh!
情况可太不妙了
Oh, that's really not good.
谢谢 我欠你一条命
Thank you. Thank you. I owe you my life.
没关系 闭上嘴就好
It's fine. Just shut up.
怎么了
Yeah, what?
爱德华 你得他妈的立刻离开 好吗 中止行动
Edward, you need to get the fuck out of there now, okay? Abort.
猛鹰突击了 狐狸进鸡舍了...
The eagle has landed. The fox is in the henhouse--
我叫你滚回家来着
I told you to go fucking home!
听我说 快走
Listen to me. Get out of here.
我他妈的哪儿都不去
I'm not going fucking anywhere.
请送我回家 - 等等
Please take me home. - Hold on.
他妈的
Fuck.
拜托 你这个傻♥逼♥古董
Come on, you vintage cunt!
你好啊
Oh. Oh, hello.
现在安全了吗
Is it safe now?
最好再躲藏一小会儿
Best keep your head down for a little longer.
弗雷迪 是我 给我回电♥话♥ 我想确认你平安离开了
Freddy, call me back. I wanna make sure you got out of there okay.
能拜托你帮我松绑了吗
Could you please untie me now?
求你了
Moly te. Moly te!
你没事吧
You all right?
过来
Come here, come here.
好了
Here.
你没事吧
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表