剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
这可不行
That's not how this is gonna work.
这种事得是我说了算
I'm the one who says how this is gonna work.
不然的话 你朋友的脸
Otherwise, your mate's face
明早就会登上各家报纸的首页
is gonna be on the cover of every newspaper tomorrow morning.
你想拿到钱 唯一的办法就是照我说的做
The only way you're gonna get your money is if you do exactly as I... say.
你就是弗兰克
You're Frank?
快点 把文件给我吧
Come on, give me the documents, then.
我懂 你想要那些文件
I get it. You want the documents.
对
Yes.
但我身上没带
Well, I don't have the documents here.
那我们去拿吧 拜托
Shall we go get them then? Please.
要一份12号♥
A 12,
一份20号♥
a 20,
两份53号♥
two 53s,
和一份69号♥
and a 69.
我觉得自己还算是个有耐心的人 弗兰克
I like to think of myself as a fairly patient man, Frank.
但你开始点鸡肉包时...
But when you start ordering chicken bao buns--
我来翻译一下
Let me translate.
12号♥是蔬菜春卷
Twelve is vegetable spring rolls.
20号♥是油封猪肉
Twenty is confit of pork.
53号♥是油炸面片
Fifty-three is crispy noodle chips,
我点了两份 因为我挺爱吃的
which I've ordered twice 'cause I'm quite partial to.
菜单上没有69号♥
And 69 you'll find isn't on the menu.
原因很简单 69号♥不是一道菜
For the simple reason that 69 isn't a dish.
那是什么
What is it, then?
不是“东西”
It's not a "what."
是“人”
It's a "who."
他来了
And here he is.
行了 - 钱都在那里 一分不少
All right, all right. - It's all there, every penny.
哇
Whoa!
弗兰克 不如你跟这位大哥解释一下
Frank, why don't you explain to the nice man
这不是他的钱
this isn't his money?
那个袋子里的钱是别人欠我的
The money in that bag is owed to me.
别人欠我的钱属于你
And what's owed to me belongs to you.
对不起 - 混♥蛋♥
Sorry. - Fucker...
你好 苏茜
Hello, Susie.
就想问候一下你怎么样了
Just checking in to see how you're doing.
事情没有完全按照计划进行
Well, it's not going exactly to plan.
所以你给了他五十万 但没有收到任何东西
So you gave him half a mil, now you've got nothing to show for it?
别介意我这么说 但听着有点草率
Sounds a bit sloppy, if you don't mind me saying.
借钱给他的那个人叫什么
What's the name of the guy that lent him the money?
我也不知道 是位大块头中国绅士
I don't know. He's a large Chinese gentleman.
她想和你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
有什么事 对
Can I help you? Yeah.
对 哦 原来如此 是的
Yeah. Yeah. Oh, I see. Yeah.
对 好吧
Yeah. All right.
既然你这么说 那情况确实可以理解
When you put it like that, it does have a bearing on the situation.
恕我直言 苏茜
With the greatest respect, Susie,
那笔钱是拖欠很久的债务 确实需要还清
that money's a longstanding debt that needs to be repaid.
真♥他♥妈♥的 - 你真是太客气了
For fuck's sake. - That's very decent of you.
如果你能保证我拿回钱 我就把地址告诉你的人
If you can guarantee my money, I'll give your man the address.
跟你父亲说 我会送些包子给他
Tell your father I'll send him some buns.
你应该早说你认识苏茜·格拉斯
You should've mentioned Susie Glass.
她说会在那里等你
She said she'll meet you there.
你好啊 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
大厨请客的
Compliments of the chef.
在阴暗的犯罪世界中逗留得开心吗
Enjoying your little sojourn into the murky world of criminality?
确实很有启发性
It's certainly edifying.
走吗 - 走吧
Shall we? - Let's.
你们不是出租车司机
You're not the taxi.
不是的 我们... 我们在找你♥爸♥爸 他在吗
No, we were... We're looking for your dad. Is he around?
他在忙着收拾东西
He's busy packing.
没关系 亲爱的 我们不会耽误太久
That's all right, darling. This won't take long.
你好啊 弗兰西斯 这是要去哪里吗
Hello, Francis. You going somewhere?
你是怎么找到我的
Um... How did you find me?
这要归功于你那位很有用的中国朋友
Oh, that would be down to your helpful Chinese friend.
好了 走之前 你是不是应该给我们一些东西
Now, weren't you supposed to give us something before you go?
如果你能在这些袋子里找到的话
If you can find it amongst all these bags.
你♥爸♥爸的屋里还真乱呢 对吧
Your dad's a bit of a messy pup, isn't he?
是啊 爸爸的屋里有点乱 不是吗 妈咪也总是这么说
Yeah, Daddy's a bit of a mess, isn't he? That's what Mummy's always saying.
但你可想不到 别人的垃圾堆里能找出什么宝来
But you'd be surprised what nutrition can be found in other people's stools.
看到那个了吗
See that one there?
是前内阁部长的爆料
That's a former cabinet minister.
收集非法走私的鸟蛋
Collects illegally smuggled birds' eggs.
这个是某位儿童电视节目主持人
This one is a certain children's TV presenter.
他喜欢某...
Got himself a taste for, uh...
你喜欢看早间节目 对吧 亲爱的
You like the breakfast show, don't you, darling?
爸爸以前是全国最顶尖的记者之一
Daddy used to be one of the top journalists in the country.
后来寡头政客们接手了
Then the oligarchs took over.
是啊 再也没有新闻自♥由♥了 你必须听那些权势人士的话
Yes, no freedom of the press anymore. You have to answer to the powers that be.
如果不遵从他们的意愿 他们就会雪藏你 但藏不住我
And if you don't follow their narrative, they bury you. But not me.
我爸爸很正直
My daddy's got integrity.
可不是么
Oh yeah.
一袋袋满满的正义感
Big plastic bags full of it.
这样吧 亲爱的
Tell you what, darling,
不如你去叫妈妈泡杯茶
why don't you tell Mummy to make a cup of tea?
但我们还得赶飞机 不能迟到
We don't wanna be late for our flight.
不会的 别担心
Oh, no, don't you worry.
我们还有很多时间呢 去吧
We've got loads of time. Go on.
坐下 弗兰克 - 哇 别激动
Sit down, Frank. - Whoa, steady.
我们不想伤害你或你的家人 但我们需要那份文件
We don't wanna hurt you or your family. But we want the file.
给 就是这个
Here, that's it.
最好别骗我 弗兰克
This better be it. Frank.
你不打算看一下吗
Aren't you gonna have a look?
你瞧瞧 这事就是这样 根本没人想看里面的东西
See, that's just it, isn't it? No one wants to look inside the folder.
所以这个世界变得一团糟
That's why the world's gone to hell.
我不会看 因为首先这东西我不感兴趣
I'm not gonna look because, firstly, it's of no interest to me,what so ever.
其次
And, secondly,
你得跟我们一起走
you're coming with us.
没人说要让我去哪儿啊
No one said anything about going anywhere.
你真的不打算打开吗
You really not gonna open it?
不打算
No.
一点都不好奇吗 - 不
Not even a little bit curious? - Nah.
我们把这件事搞定 然后让麦克斯加入生意
Let's get this done and get Max on board.
好吧
Fair enough.
10英镑 11英镑
One-ten, 11, dot.
12英镑 出价13 出价14 15英镑 出价16
Twelve. I'm bid 13, bid 14. £15 I'm bid. 16.
继续出价
Ninety, you. Ninety, you.
出价达到一百英镑
£100 bid. 102. 102. 102.
对 他就在那里
Yeah, there he is.
在前排站着 左边的那位
Standing up, front row, the guy to the left.
你觉得我该怎么开口才好 我是说
What do you think's my best approach? I mean...
我总不能走到他面前
I can hardly walk up to the man
直接问他愿不愿意 在羊舍下面开个大♥麻♥农场吧
and ask him if he'd like to house a cannabis farm under one of his barns.
我认识他的地♥产♥经理
I know his estate manager.
我可以给你们介绍认识一下
I could always introduce you.
但在我看来 你还是亲自去认识一下比较好
But, in my opinion, I think it's better if you go up and meet him yourself.
他肯定知道你是谁
I mean, he'll know who you are.
我相信他会被你的说服力征服 夫人
I'm sure he'd be susceptible to your powers of... persuasion, ma'am.
出价达到一百九十英镑
190 bid. 191, 191, 191.
你真的这么想吗 杰弗
You really think so, Geoff?
我们知道他需要钱
Well, we know he needs the money.
如果你不介意我这么说的话 夫人 你也很善于交际
And you are very good with people, if you don't mind me saying so.
那好吧 祝我好运
Right, then. Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
以191英镑成交
At 191...
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
我不用 杰弗
I'm fine, Geoff.
你知道你不该用松树枝来熏鱼吧
You know you shouldn't smoke fish with pine, don't you?
嗯
Huh?
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表