剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
只要你能让他们赚钱 他们就会坐下来跟你谈
As long as you're gonna make 'em money, they'll have a conversation with ya.
你得小心点
You need to be careful.
他们看起来一副听话的模样 但不要被外表所欺骗
Although they appear to be house- trained, don't be deceived by the facade.
嗨 哈迈德 我是爱德华·霍尼曼
Hi, Ahmed. Edward Horniman.
我决定把房♥子从市场上撤下
I've decided to take the house off the market.
谢谢你 布拉德利 - 阁下
Thank you, Bradley. - Your Grace.
(苏茜·格拉斯)
哦 早上好 夏夏
Ah. Morning, Chuckles.
爱德维纳
Edwina.
喝杯茶吗
Like some tea?
不用 我没时间了 还得赶火车
I don't have time. I've got a train to catch.
你这身打扮是要环游世界吗
Dressed for your world tour?
这身打扮像是 要去环游世界吗 不是的
Do I look like I'm dressed for a world tour? No.
妈妈说服我回大学完成学业
Mummy's persuaded me to go back to uni to finish the year.
听起来意外地明智
Sounds surprisingly sensible.
她应该操心的人是弗雷迪
Freddy's the one she should be worrying about.
别担心弗雷迪
Don't you worry about Freddy.
我会照顾弗雷迪的
I'll look after Freddy.
需要帮忙搬行李吗
Would you like a hand with your bags?
你 这位绅士
You? The gentleman?
布拉德利
Bradley.
好的 阁下
Of course, Your Grace.
祝你一切顺利 夏夏
Good luck, Chuckles.
阁下
Your Grace.
来吧 布拉德利 快点
Come on, Bradley, chop chop.
喂 杰基 过来
Oi, Jacky! Come here.
是公爵打来的
It's the duke.
你好啊 阁下
Hi there, Your Grace.
我需要尽快筹到八百万英镑
I need to raise £8 million very quickly.
八百万 这可是一大笔钱
Oh, eight million. That's a big number.
我哥哥欠了某个利物浦贩毒集团的债
My brother's in debt to a Liverpudlian drug cartel.
他说那个人叫什么了吗
What did he say the guy's name was?
汤米·迪克森
Tommy Dixon.
我认识他
I know him.
八百万中有多少利息
How much of the eight's interest?
一半
Half.
太猛了
That's strong.
贷款开始时 他们没有向我哥哥说明利率
The interest rate wasn't made clear on the inception of the loan.
当然了 在筹集资金这件事上
And, obviously, my options are severely limited
我的选择也少之又少
in terms of raising the required funds,
毕竟我们有商业合约
given our business agreement.
我看看我能帮上什么忙吧 你自己能筹集多少
Let me see what I can do. How much do you reckon you'd be able to get?
不确定 我在努力呢
Not sure. I'm working on it.
如果你能搞定四百
If you can take care of four,
我看看能不能搞定剩下的四百
I'll see what I can do with the other four.
我回头联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
你怎么想 老弟
What do you reckon, bruv?
我认识汤米·迪克森 还有他的哥哥福音
I know Tommy Dixon. And his brother, The Gospel.
两个利物浦毒贩 生意做得顺风顺水
Pair of drug- dealing Scousers that have got God on their side.
危险吗
Naughty?
有点危险 但不算太危险
Naughty but not double naughty.
你应该可以逼一逼他 只要告诉他们我们老爹是谁
I reckon you can squeeze him. Once they know who our dad is.
能在哪里找到他们
Where can I find them?
海鲜市场 他就在鲭鱼摊那里 那是他们的掩护
Fish market. He hides behind the mackerel. That's their front.
快点 杰基
Come on, Jacky!
去吧 快回去吧
Go on. Get back to it.
艾摩 我来了 小子
Elmo, incoming, son.
别伤着你自己
Try not to hurt yourself.
我叫史蒂文斯
My name is Stevens.
我是某位人士的私人助理
I'm the personal assistant to a private individual
他对购买♥♥霍尔斯特德庄园感兴趣
who's interested in purchasing Halstead Manor.
不得不说 我的委托人有些失望
I must say, my client was somewhat disappointed
毕竟听说你指示你的律师退出磋商
to hear you'd instructed your lawyers to pull out of negotiations
而他都还没有机会 提出一个更有吸引力的报价
before he'd had the chance to counter with a more... attractive offer.
尽管如此
That notwithstanding,
我的委托人还是想问问你
my client would like to see
是否愿意进行一次面对面交谈
if you'd be open to a face- to- face meeting.
你的委托人到底是谁
Who exactly is your client?
如果你愿意和我一起来
If you're willing to come with me,
我可以在午前茶点前带你见到他
I could have you sitting with him by, ooh, elevenses.
谢谢 但我这边的情况有所改变
Thank you, but my situation has changed.
我不卖♥♥了
I am no longer selling.
劳伦斯先生
Mr. Lawrence.
我的委托人很理解
My client understands
这会给你带来诸多不便
that this represents a considerable inconvenience to yourself.
所以他想给你出个价
So... he'd like to make you an offer.
二十五万英镑
250,000 Great British pounds.
以感谢你抽出宝贵时间
For your time.
当然 这笔钱是额外的心意
Non- recoupable, of course.
愿意跟我去一下吗 阁下
Would you care to follow me, Your Grace?
这比目鱼不错啊 两公斤半
Handsome- looking turbot. Two and a half kilos.
是条肥硕的野生鱼呢
Not bad for a wild fish.
你好啊 亲爱的 你是看看还是准备买♥♥
All right, sweetheart. You looking or buying?
都不是 我是来找你的
Neither. I'm here for you.
我叫苏茜·格拉斯
My name's Susie Glass.
鲍比·格拉斯的 那位能言善辩 富有格调的女儿
Eloquent and stylish daughter of Bobby Glass?
我尊重鲍比
I respect Bobby.
大家都尊重鲍比
Everyone respects Bobby.
我们能聊一下吗 聊聊弗雷迪·霍尼曼
Can we have a little convo about Freddy Horniman?
每周利息25% 小子
25% a week, son.
直到债务还清为止
Till the debt's paid.
上楼聊吧
Let's go upstairs.
我听说你♥爸♥爸被判得不轻
So I hear your dad's caught a nasty cold.
他还剩多久刑期
How long's he got left?
一共十年 坐了四年了
He's four into a ten stretch.
哎哟
Ouch.
大家都在夸赞你们的生意
I've heard nothing but good things about your operation.
我以前觉得大♥麻♥生意太麻烦了
I used to think the puff game was too much hassle.
太庞杂 回报也不高 不过听起来你们运作得很不错
Too bulky, not enough return. Sounds like you've got it under manners.
我们从来都不碰粉末
We've always steered clear of the powder.
也就是说 我们相互不是竞争对手
Means we're not in competition with each other.
但我不理解的是
What I can't understand is,
你和那个贵族傻♥逼♥有什么关系
what's the connection with you and that posh twat?
我的生意利益
I have a business interest
有可能受到他的这个小小债务的影响
that could be put in jeopardy by this little debt of his.
我想看看 我们有没有办法来解决这件事
And I wanted to see if there was a way we might be able to resolve it.
八百万可是一大笔钱
Eight million's a lot of money.
两头落空就他妈的一无所得了
But 100% of fuck all is fuck all.
你我都清楚 你不会拿到全部八百万
Look, we both know you're not gonna get the full eight,
所以我们还是现实一点
so let's be realistic.
如果我能在本周末之前
What happens if I can get you the original four
把最初的四百万现金给你呢
in cash by the end of the week?
我不能把四百万的利息一笔勾销
I can't just write off four million in interest.
如果我们把它投资到你的业务中呢
What about if we treat it as an investment into your operation?
不行 那不行 我不是在找投资人
No, that's not gonna work. I'm not looking for investors.
但我依然想找个办法解决这个问题
But I am still trying to find a way through this. Somehow.
我什么时候能拿到四百万
When would I get the four million?
你可以周五拿到
You can pick it up on Friday.
再加上价值一百万的一批大♥麻♥
Sweetened with a bar's worth of white widow super cheese.
好吧
All right.
有一个条件
On one condition.
他必须道歉
He's got to apologize.
他必须承认自己是个混♥蛋♥
And he's got to admit that he's a cock.
明白
Understood.
我要录下来 留给子孙后代
And I want it recorded for posterity.
我想让他效仿一段视频
There's a video I would like him to emulate.
好吧
Right.
视频也分不同种类
Well, there's videos and there's videos.
不是下流的那种
It's nothing nasty.
那么
So,
如果我给你四百万
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表