剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
Which is more than can be said for your brother.
好了 我吐完了
Okay, I'm done.
现在可以回家了吗 爱迪
Can we go home now, please, Ed?
哇
Whoa.
(未知号♥码)
你好吗 吉米
All right, Jimmy?
我有预感你会打来
I had a feeling you was gonna call.
我确实散发着一点负能量
I mean, I had a bit of negative energy around me.
那是因为其他一些人
That was due to a few other people.
内心深处 我感觉这还是会发生的
Deep down inside, it felt inevitable.
把你的奶昔弄洒了 我很内疚
I was feeling bad about spilling your milkshake.
没事 不用担心 反正你给我买♥♥了一杯新的
Nah, you don't need to worry about that. You... you got me a new one anyway.
你后来安全到达了吗
Did you get where you were going all right?
是啊 那件事
Ah, yeah, that.
老实说 这件事说来话长 过程也很奇怪漫长
It's a bit of a long, weird, drawn-out story, to be honest.
或许我们应该找个时间见见 你可以仔细跟我讲讲
Well, maybe we should meet up sometime. You can tell me all about it.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我很乐意 我非常愿意
Yeah, I would like that. I would like that very much.
也许我们可以去类似的餐厅
Maybe we should go to a similar kind of food establishment
尝尝晚餐菜单
and try the dinner menus.
那就这么定了
It's a date.
好
Okay.
好吧 太棒了
All right. Brilliant.
那我们很快再见
I'll see you soon, then.
你真的喜欢他 对吧
You actually like him, don't you?
当然不是 别傻了
Course not. Don't be silly.
他同意明晚跟她共进晚餐
He's agreed to meet her for dinner tomorrow night.
他要么是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 要么是个小傻子
He's either Rudolph Valentino or a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
我们烧了它吧
Shall we light this up?
我意识到我做事的态度不够认真
I realized I haven't been taking things as seriously as I should.
我需要做出改变 极大的改变
I need to make changes. Drastic ones.
所以我决定
So I've decided
以后只在晚上抽大♥麻♥
I'm only gonna smoke weed in the evenings.
而不是早上醒来就抽
Not first thing when I wake up in the morning.
或者吃午饭时 或者午饭后 或者只要是吃东西的时候
Not when I'm eating lunch. Or after lunch. Or when I've had something to eat--
我们还欠着150万的大♥麻♥
We are still a mil and a half down on the weed though.
对 我也意识到这件事
Ah yeah. I realized that too.
我会努力还债的
And I'll endeavor to repay that debt.
我是说 现在
I mean, right now,
我正研究一种新的杂交大♥麻♥品种
I'm working on this new hybrid weed strain,
这家伙的四氢大♥麻♥酚...
and the THC on that bad boy...
很好 那你赶快回去工作吧
Well. You'd better get back to work, then.
遵命 老大
Yes, boss.
飞
Pull!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
不得不说 他应付得还不错
Well, I must say, he's coping with it rather well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为他会彻底崩溃呢
I'd rather expected him to fall to pieces
毕竟经历了濒死体验
when confronted with a near-death experience.
所以他告诉你了
So he told you, then.
我已经尽力不让他参与了
I tried to keep him out of it.
但你确实没能做到
But you very nearly didn't.
你应该摆脱这些人 而不是加入他们
You were supposed to be getting rid of these people, not joining them.
爱德华多
Eduardo!
来玩玩砰砰游戏嘛
You come play little bit of bang-bang.
我会赶走他们的 母亲
I will get rid of them, Mother.
砰砰
Bang-bang!
那稍后见了
See you later.
好吧
All right.
在玩什么 多向飞碟还是自动飞碟
What are we playing? Straight down-the-line, or automatic ball trap?
运动飞碟 阁下
Sporting doubles, Your Grace.
塔咪西娜女士十次射击打中了九次
Ms. Tamasina has nine out of ten,
弗雷德里克少爷还没有得分
and Master Frederick is yet to score.
弗雷迪
Oh, Freddy.
每次没打中 我都会自罚一杯
Well, I've been taking a shot every time we miss.
我已经他妈的...我现在已经很醉了
I'm pretty fucking... At this point, I'm wasted.
你没事吧 弗雷迪
You all right, Freddy? - Yeah, I'm good. I'm just, uh...
是啊 我没事 就是...
Yeah, I'm good. I'm just, uh...
“大刀切”夫人那件事过后 我还有点没缓过神
I'm still a bit wobbly after that business with Madam Chop Chop.
你做得很好 弗雷德华
You did well, Fredward.
很好
Very well.
等你准备好了就喊我 阁下
Call pull when you're ready, sir.
谢谢 杰弗
Thank you. Geoff.
飞
Pull!
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表