剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
They're nicking the fucking gennies!
老天 快点上车
For God's sake, get in the car.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kiddin' me, ain't you?
你肯定想不到
You're gonna love this.
有点小题大做了
Think that's a little excessive.
嗯
Well...
要是杀了我们 你们一定会被寻仇的
There's no way you're gonna kill us without it coming back on ye.
我有几百个兄弟姐妹
I've hundreds of cousins.
没人会杀你们
No one's getting killed here.
那他呢 那个拿枪的大个子
What about him, then? Big man with the gun.
他只是有点激动而已 是吧 阿毯
Well, he just got a bit excited. Didn't you, Blanket?
去他的 偷东西的吉普赛人
Fuck that. Thieving gypsies.
滚蛋 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you racist scumbag. - Fuck off!
我们是他妈的少数族裔
We're a fucking minority.
你得去接受一些多元化教导
You need some diversity training.
我们不是吉普赛人 是游牧群体
We're not gypsies. We're travellers.
还不都他妈一样
Same fucking thing.
好了
All right, all right. All right.
冷静点
Just... Just relax.
大家都冷静
Everybody relax.
阿毯 去找苏茜 告诉她发生了什么事
Blanket, go and see Susie. Tell her what happened.
没错 滚吧 小毯子
Yeah, fuck off, Blankie.
去吧 我们不会有事的
Go on. We'll be all right.
话痨 你叫什么
Gobby, what's your name?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
不如你把真名告诉我
How about you give me your real name?
姓沃德 我他妈只告诉你这么多 老头
Surname's Ward. And that's all you're fucking getting, old man.
你们闯入了私人土地 还偷了我们的两台发电机 为什么
You're on private property and you've stolen two of our generators. Why?
我们是被逼的
We had no choice.
地方政♥府♥来了一个人 拿走了我们的所有发电机
A man from the council took ours. Left us with nothing.
与我何干
Why's that my problem?
拜托 你♥他♥妈♥的又不需要
Come on, man, like you fucking need it.
我们那里的小孩都没有暖气 只能睡在冰冷的床上
There's little kids there with no heating, sleeping in freezing cold beds. Huh?
你们打算这样对待我们吗
Would you do that to us, lads?
拜托 想想那些小宝宝们
Come on, think of the babies.
小伙子们 把发电机放下来 快点
Boys, let's unhook the generator. Come on.
出于善意 我们把偷走的那台送你们 给孩子用
Out of charity, we'll give you the one you've stolen for the babies.
这台不能拿走
This one stays here.
来吧
Come on.
杰弗 他们会引起麻烦吗
Is this gonna be a problem?
沃德家族在这一带臭名远扬 阁下
The Ward family are very notorious around these parts, sir.
斗狗 斗鸡 内讧
Dog fighting, cock fighting, in-fighting.
家族动荡了百代
A hundred generations of dynastic volatility.
我们得小心行事了
We're gonna have to tread very carefully.
怎么回事
What happened?
你的奶牛找到电灯开关了
One of your cows found the light switcher?
懂我的意思了吗 傲慢的混♥蛋♥
See what I mean? Arrogant prick.
也许我们应该同意暂时提价
Maybe we should agree to a temporary uplift.
直到我们找到其他通路
Until we figure out an alternative avenue.
我不喜欢被人逼着的感觉
I don't like someone putting a gun to my head, Edward.
我们先把他送回比利时 告诉他我们再考虑一下
Let's send him back to Belgium. Tell him we're thinking about it.
耗他一会儿
Let him stew a little bit.
那游牧群体怎么办
What about the travellers?
不知道 你说呢
Dunno. What do you think?
要看他们看到了什么
Depends on what they've seen.
如果他们知道了我们的内情 那他们可能会成为麻烦
But if they know what we're up to, I think they could be an issue.
也许我们应该去拜访他们一下
Maybe we should pay them a visit.
不好意思 我想回家 回到文明世界
Excuse me, I would like to go home to the civilisation.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
What you fucking gawping at?
看你呢 你这个秃头傻♥逼♥
You, you baldy fucking cunt.
行了 别激动 小伙子
All right, keep your hair on, pony boy.
我们想跟你的老大谈谈 这里管事的
We want to speak to your head honcho, whoever's in charge here.
你们是谁
Who's asking?
好心把那台发电机送给你们的人
The people who kindly donated that generator to you.
JP!
JP!
凯莉安
Kellie Ann!
昨晚朝我们开枪的混♥蛋♥就是他们 JP
They're the bastards who shot at us last night.
哪个
Which one of them?
那个
That one.
这玩意儿在这里可救不了你
That's not gonna save you here.
你♥他♥妈♥对我的家人开枪了吗
Did you take a shot at my fucking family?
我们不知道是小孩子 当时很暗
We didn't know it was children because it was very dark
毕竟我们的发电机被人拿走了
on account of our generators being recently appropriated.
我们聊聊怎么样
How about we have a little conversation, hmm?
或许找个更私密一点的地方
Maybe somewhere a bit more private.
如果你们有话要说 那就快点说
If you've something to say, say it.
妈妈 你在干吗
What are you doing, Mammy?
他可他妈的是个公爵 凯莉安 我在报纸上见过他
He's a fucking duke, Kellie Ann. I've seen him in the papers.
去吧
Go on.
加牛奶和糖吗 阁下
Milk and sugar, Your Grace?
一点儿牛奶就好 谢谢
A spot of milk, thank you.
王室亲戚来拖车里做客可是稀罕事
It's not every day we have royalty in the caravan.
好极了
Perfect.
谢啦 妈 好了
Thanks, Ma. - Mm.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你和你的大家庭向我保证
Assurances that you and your extended family
会远离我的庄园
will stay away from my property.
是因为你在那里种大♥麻♥吗
'Cause you're growing weed up there?
你怎么会有这种想法
What would give you that impression?
谁知道呢 也许是因为这些他妈的发电机
Ah, I don't know. Could be all the fucking generators.
各种人来来去去
The comings, the goings.
一群总是迷路 跑到我们这条小路上的越南种麻人
The army of Vietnamese weed trimmers that keep getting lost down our lanes.
或者是因为我们的一个小伙子 在一个蓝色大桶里
Or the fact one of the lads was looking in one of those blue barrels
找到了这个
and found this.
这也证明不了什么
Doesn't prove anything.
你这是想敲诈我们吗
Are you trying to blackmail us?
哎呀 那要看你对敲诈的定义了
Ah, well, that depends on your definition of blackmail.
或许你可以帮我们解释一下你的定义
Perhaps you could help us clarify your definition.
好吧
All right.
(游牧群体难以听清的私下嘟哝)
我想加入
I want in.
你说什么
Excusez-moi?
我们具备各种各样的技能 对这个行业很有用
We have all sorts of skills that could be useful in this business.
你肯定能想出办法的
I'm sure you can work it out.
好吧 这次会面已经没什么可谈的了
Right. I think this meeting's reached its natural conclusion.
等一下 苏茜
One second, Susie.
你介意我和同事聊几句吗
Would you mind if, uh, my colleague and I have a brief word?
毕竟你是公爵 请便吧
Well, seeing as you're a duke... be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
(上流人士难以听清的私下嘟囔)
碰巧 我们在产品分销上遇到了一个小问题
As it happens, we have a minor problem with the distribution of our product.
我们突然想到 你们这些人可能挺有经验
It strikes us that you and your people might be pretty old hat at
可以把货物运出边境
getting merchandise across the border.
这种观点也他妈的太老套了
That's just a tired fucking cliché.
是真的吗
Is it true?
他也没说不是真的
Uh, he didn't say it wasn't true.
你们的专业技能或许能帮我们把货物运到欧洲
Your expertise could be useful in getting our product to Europe.
你觉得如何 愿意做这笔交易吗
What do you reckon? Is there a deal to be done?
你想跟我做生意 可连瓶酒都没带来
Youse are asking to dance with me, and you haven't even bought me a drink.
好吧 你喝什么酒
Well, what do you drink?
他妈的昂贵威士忌 没错
Expensive fucking whiskey, that's what.
你真是太绅士了 阁下
You're a gentleman, Your Grace.
尝起来就他妈很贵的样子 是吧
Tastes fucking expensive, all right. Huh?
大摩25年 单一麦芽
Dalmore, 25-year-old single malt.
好了 我也不是空手来的
Now, I didn't come here empty-handed.
这个呢
Now, this
是梅奥郡的玻汀酒
is poitín from County Mayo.
是用土豆
It's made from potatoes,
野生酸苹果
crab apples,
加上一点刹车液做成的
and, uh, a little bit of brake fluid.
因为一旦机器启动后 你就得需要一些东西来减慢速度
Because you're gonna need something to slow you down once the machine gets going.
各个原料必须完美平衡
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表