剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
If anything was to ever happen to Eddie,
倒不是说我希望他出事 或者我认为他真会出什么事
not that I... not that I want it to, not that I think it will, particularly,
但如果这种事真的发生了 那严格来说 整个房♥地♥产♥都会
but if it did, I mean, technically, the whole estate would go
归我
to me.
听着 苏茜 这个大♥麻♥ 他妈的绝对会成为热门产品
Look, this weed is gonna be fucking colossal, Susie.
知道谁要上场了吗 弗雷迪
Do you know who that is, Freddy?
是我弟弟
That's my brother.
(猛击者杰克)
我愿意为他做任何事
And I'll do anything for him.
你也许应该思考一下
You might wanna think about that.
很高兴和你见面
It's been a pleasure.
很遗憾我们的谈判进行得如此漫长
It's unfortunate our negotiations have become so protracted.
还有一件事
One more thing.
如果交易中能尽可能地避免摩擦
If the transition could be achieved with as little friction as possible,
那我会感激不尽
that would be greatly appreciated.
尽管我对格拉斯一家感到很失望
As much as I've become frustrated with the Glass family,
我依然希望他们能在此过程中不受任何伤害
I'd like them to come out of this unscathed.
我向你保证 以绅士之名
You have my word. As a gentleman.
晚安
Good evening.
一切准备就绪
The pieces are in place.
只要你下令 我就推♥翻♥第一块多米诺骨牌
You just give me the nod, and I'll give that first domino a push.
很好
Lovely.
杰克
Jack.
你对你的对手了解多少
How much do you know about this guy?
我研究过他的比赛 知道他的记录
I've studied his fights, know his record.
外表是会骗人的
Looks can be deceiving.
我能轻松击败他的 苏茜 相信我
I'll run rings around him, Suze. Trust me.
柯林斯先生有话要说 他说是重要的事情
Mr. Collins would like a word. He says it's important.
感觉可不是什么好事
This is all very ominous.
最好不是我的钱出了问题
Better not be an issue with my money.
不是的 和钱无关 和你弟弟有关
Oh, no, it's not about the money. It's about your brother.
我弟弟怎么了
What about my brother?
他马上就要揍扁那个乌兹别克人了
He's about to beat ten types of shit out of an Uzbek right now.
是啊
Yeah.
很可惜 结果并不会是这样
Well, unfortunately, that's not how this is gonna end.
挺遗憾的 你知道么 其实我挺喜欢这孩子的
It's a shame, you know. I quite like the kid, actually.
但可悲的是 他是大局中的一个棋子
But sadly, he's connected to a bigger picture.
加油 杰克 加油 孩子
Come on, Jack! Go on, son!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
加油 孩子
Go on, son!
杰克 加油
Jack,come on.
当我看到一个机遇能扩大我的生意时
When I see a chance to, uh, expand my business,
我难以控制自己
I can't help myself.
迅速抓住了机会
I jump at it.
我们要错过比赛了 亨利 不如你直接说重点吧
We're missing the fight. Henry. Maybe you could get to the point.
一千五百万
Fifteen million.
那可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
据我了解 那只是其中一个农场
My understanding is that it's from one farm
过去一个月的收益
in the last month alone.
如果再乘以14
Well, you multiply that by 14,
最后就会得出
and you're left with
一年25亿英镑
two and a half billion pound a year.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
我们不想找投资人或合伙人
We're not looking for investors or partners.
等你洗干净那一千五百万之后 我们就没事了
Once you've cleaned the 15, we're good.
我并不是想投资
Oh, I'm not looking to invest.
我是要接手
I'm taking over.
你是拳击经纪人
You're a boxing promoter.
还是洗钱的
And a money launderer.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好别越界
You wanna stay in your fucking lane.
你很聪明 苏茜
You're very smart, Susie.
机智
Clever.
但你显然并没有对我做足功课
But you clearly haven't done your homework on me.
我本可以像对待你弟弟一样对待你
I could've shown you the same treatment as I'm showing your brother,
但出于尊重 我给你一个选择
but out of respect, I'm making you this offer.
你有两条路可以走
There are two paths available to ya.
一条最顺利的路
The path of least resistance...
现在就把你的生意交给我
You hand over your business to me right here, right now,
优雅明智地接受我的提议
and you accept my offer with grace and intelligence.
你还有另一条路
Then there's the other path.
最终会导致一场战争
Hmm, that'll end up in a war.
从消灭你那可爱的弟弟开始
Starting with the obliteration of your lovely brother.
出于对你的尊重 我不会杀掉他
I'm not gonna kill him, out of respect for you.
但我会伤害他 让你知道我不是在闹着玩
But I am gonna hurt him so you know I'm serious.
换作我弟弟站在这里的话 他也会说同样的话
If my brother was talking to you now, he'd say the same as me.
我愿意碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
是啊 我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I thought you might say that.
比赛作假这种事还挺有趣的
The thing about fixing fights, it's quite interesting.
你需要一个非常特别的拳击手
You need a very special kind of fighter.
一个扮猪吃老虎的家伙
A ringer.
那位屠夫
The Butcher there,
他正是那种少见的勇士
he's just that rare breed of warrior.
并不自负 愿意为了利益而丑♥化♥自己
No ego. Willing to look bad for profit.
他的战绩是30场比赛中只赢三场
His record might be three wins in 30 fights,
但他输掉的27场比赛都是故意为之的
but all 27 of those losses are fights he's thrown.
所以当他赢了时
So when he does win,
他积攒的钱包已经鼓鼓囊囊 一切等待都是值得的
the purse he's built up is so big, it's worth his while.
因为真♥相♥是
Because the truth is,
他是个无法阻挡的怪物
he's an unstoppable monster.
喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
裁判
Ref!
裁判也不会帮你的
The ref ain't gonna help you either.
虽然他是个婚姻幸福 有三个孩子的父亲
Whilst he's a happily married father of three,
他对可♥卡♥因♥及妓♥女♥的热爱
his love for chop and brass
意味着他会完全按照指示去做
means that he'll do exactly as he's told.
所以当我下达指令时 杰克就该被打到不省人事了
So when I give the nod and it's time for Jack to go down,
他也确实会被打倒
and he is going down,
而且很有可能不会再站起来
the chances are he'll stay down.
你低估了我们 后果自负
You underestimate us at your peril.
尤利乌斯·凯撒带着他的军队渡过卢比孔河时
When Julius Caesar crossed the river Rubicon with his army,
他故意向罗马帝国宣战
he deliberately went to war with the Roman state.
那是一条不归路
It was a point of no return.
你的问题在于你提出的时机太晚了
The problem with your offer is that it's too late.
卢比孔河早已被跨过了 亨利
The Rubicon's already been crossed, Henry.
你说我不了解你 那你就错了
You're wrong about me not knowing you.
我知道你不是尤利乌斯·凯撒
I know you're no Julius Caesar,
你对自己选择要趟的这片浑水一无所知
and you have no idea about the river in which you have chosen to swim.
这里一片黑暗
It is dark
四处可怖
and full of terrors.
虽然你有一个小军队
You may have a small army,
但我才是执政者
but I am the state.
我才是皇族
I am the house.
我才是当权者
I am the establishment.
可你呢 无论从体格
And you are ill-equipped physically,
指挥能力还是智力来看
martially, and intellectually
你都打不赢这场错选的仗
for the fight you've mistakenly chosen to pick.
你♥爸♥爸在监狱里
Your dad's in prison,
你武装不足 资历不够
and you're under-armed and underqualified.
接受我的提议 我们会照料你们俩
Take the offer, and we'll look after you both.
看看你明天怎么想吧
We'll see how you feel tomorrow.
多多保重
You look after yourself.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表