剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
The Hugo Boss uniforms, the aesthetic construction of the Luger,
梅塞施米特的动态线条
the dynamic lines of the Messerschmitt.
具有讽刺意味的标志性象征
The ironic, iconic symbolism
雄鹰栖息在古印度的和平象征之上
of the majestic eagle resting upon the ancient Indian symbol for peace.
正如树种日后能变成参天大树
And just as the acorn retains the potential of the fully grown oak,
我现在也拥有了希♥特♥勒♥的创意天赋之源
I am now in possession of the genesis of Hitler's creative genius.
就在他的睾丸里
In his teste.
这桩生意恐怕谈不成了 麦克斯
I'm not sure this is gonna work, Max.
苏茜 我们走吧
Susie, we're done here.
拜托 爱迪 别这么胆小嘛
Come on, Eddie, don't be a wuss.
先别操之过急 爱德华
Let's not be too hasty, Edward.
我不在乎他的意识形态或哲学立场
I don't care about his ideological or his philosophical positions.
我来是为了探索一个潜在的商业机会
I came to explore a possible business venture,
不管那个罐子里飘着的是什么
and whatever's floating around in that jar
肯定会对我们的谈判产生影响
is gonna have an impact on our negotiations.
这就是所谓的筹码 爱迪
Now, this is what's called leverage, Eddie.
对于他这类人 我们有特别的价格
We have a special rate for people like him.
什么叫我这类人
What do you mean, people like me?
麦克斯
Max!
我可不能让你这么做 弗兰克
Can't let you do that, Frank.
哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
大家都冷静点
Everyone, just calm down.
我可不能让任何事危及我的事业 他妈的 你可不懂
I'm not gonna let anything jeopardize my career. You have no fucking idea
为了走到现在这一步 我有多努力
how hard I've had to work to get into this position.
我他妈的要当明星
I'm gonna be a fucking star!
房♥子里有一具需要处理的尸体
Got one body in the house that needs disposing of
还有一位比较没有同情心的绅士 需要你照顾一下
and one somewhat unsympathetic gentleman who requires your attention.
怎么回事 老大
What happened, boss?
在揭示了一件相当离奇的物品后
After a rather bizarre revelation...
睾丸
Nutball.
谈判出现了意想不到的转折
...negotiations took an unexpected turn.
双方对交易结构出现了一些小分歧
There were some minor disagreements about the deal structure.
但爱迪证明了自己在仲裁调停方面的能力
But Eddie here proved himself remarkably capable at arbitration.
妈的
Oh fuck.
经历了不可避免的交锋后
After the inevitable to-ing and fro-ing,
我们终于敲定了
we managed to iron out terms that were...
各方都同意的协定
...acceptable to all parties.
你要我们做些什么
What do you want us to do?
跟混♥蛋♥勋爵强调一下我们合同的细节
Impress upon Lord Fuckhead the details of our contract.
除非你有异议 阁下 我知道他是你们家人的朋友
Unless you have any objections, Your Grace? I know he was a family friend.
没有 随意动手吧
No. Do your worst.
那他呢
What about him?
他不会有事的 - 对
He'll be all right. - Yeah.
那就来吧
Come on, then.
慢点
Easy. Easy. Easy, easy.
老天啊 爱德华 你身上全是甲醛的臭味
My goodness, Edward. You simply reek of formaldehyde.
你到底去了哪里
Where on earth have you been?
为什么一大早就要喝威士忌
And why are you drinking whiskey first thing in the morning?
那件事还是不提为好
The less said about that, the better.
但可以说 昨晚过得相当漫长
But, suffice to say, it's been, uh... ...a rather long night.
好吧 在你忙着干自己的杂事时
Oh. Well, whilst you've been gadding about doing God knows what,
我一直在为当前的困境寻找解决办法
I have been finding solutions to our current predicament.
好吧
Right.
我为你的大♥麻♥种植园找到了新家
I've found a new home for your marijuana plantation.
什么
What?
是罗克斯先生 亲爱的
It's Mr. Rokes, darling.
隔壁的
From next door.
他坐拥八千平♥米♥的农场 却没钱供养
He's sitting on 2,000 acres that he can't afford to keep,
他很渴望找人谈谈长♥期♥租赁的事
and he is longing to talk to someone about a long-term lease.
哎哟
Well, well.
你肯定不会相信 我在过去48小时里做的一切 母亲
You would not believe the things I've done in the last 48 hours, Mother.
结果你跑过来 喝着一杯雪利酒就全搞定了
And you come along and... fix it all with a glass of sherry.
我很敬佩你妈妈
I've got a lot of time for your mum.
很会照顾自己
Takes good care of herself.
很有幽默感
Good sense of humor.
性格有点古怪 但谁不是呢
A little bit eccentric, but who isn't?
只是有一点怪而已 所以你准备跟我的邻居谈谈吗
Just a little. So are you gonna talk to my neighbor, then?
我会去见他 看看是否合适
I'll take the meeting. See if it's appropriate.
至少有人做了本分工作
At least someone did their due diligence.
尽管过去几天
Despite the, uh, few minor niggles
我们遇到了一些小问题
we might've come across in the last couple of days,
但你最终还是最占优势
you actually came out on top.
我不喜欢被人用枪打
I don't appreciate being shot at, Edward.
实际上 这话可能会让你有些震惊
In fact, and this may come as a shock to you,
考虑到我选择的职业道路
given my chosen career path,
但其实我一直都在特意避免被枪击的场合
I actually make a point of avoiding being shot at, at all times.
话虽这样说
Having said that,
我承认你最后还是证明了自己的价值
I will admit you proved yourself useful in the end.
喂 小情侣
Oi, oi, love birds.
别在意我
Don't mind me.
你好 兄弟
Hello, mate.
硝烟正起
Fire in the hole.
我得问清楚了
I've gotta get this straight,
因为阿毯说的让人一头雾水
'cause Blanket was making no sense.
据他所说 你和那边那位大厨子打了一架
According to him, you had a spin on master chef over there
然后炸了一群纳粹
and blew up a load of Nazis.
而且是用他妈的手榴弹
With a fucking grenade.
是一个纳粹
Nazi. Singular.
现在我们搞到一个稀有的艺术收藏品
Now we have a rare art collection
和两个待建的农场
and two farms to set up.
我收回之前的话
I take it all back.
小苏 他才是正经八百的狠人
Suze, he's a proper G.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个白♥痴♥ 杰克
You're a fucking idiot, Jack.
敬爱迪 这位能干的大伯爵
To Eddie, the grand duke of getting shit done.
不行 我可不想为他干杯
Hmm, no, no, no. I'm not cheersing to that.
好吧
All right.
不如我们敬给
Why don't we cheers to
以后记得看信封
looking in the envelope?
以后记得看信封
To looking in the envelope.
听不懂 但他妈的随便吧
Whatever the fuck that means.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表