剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
It was never the plan to put your brother in a coma.
约翰斯顿只是想要你的生意
Johnston just wanted the business.
他依然想要
And he still does.
既然他手上已经沾了血 那么拿不到手他就绝不罢休
Now blood's been spilled, he's not gonna stop until he's got it.
他会使出任何手段
There's nothing he won't do.
现在都能说得通了 他已经嗅探了好几个月了
I mean, it all stacks up. He's been sniffing around for months.
他在等待时机
He was just biding his time.
他想利用我们的基础设施贩卖♥♥他的产品
He's trying to use our infrastructure to peddle out his product
就像瘾君子的快餐店
like McDonald's for junkies.
如果他掌控了所有房♥产 他会加倍扩张自己的领地
If he gets control of all the estates, he'll double his bubble
成为全欧洲最大的经营者
and be the biggest operator on the continent.
等时机到了 我自然会处理这件事
We'll deal with that problem in due course.
首先 我要对付柯林斯 - 等等 你父亲那边怎么办
First, I gotta deal with Collins. - Hold on. What about your father?
他又不在这里
He's not here.
我得在柯林斯干掉我之前干掉他
I need to get to Collins before he gets to me.
你同意吧
You're with me, right?
当然
Of course.
我很抱歉 吉米
I'm so sorry, Jimmy.
我可说不好 你为什么... - 喂
I don't know. Why'd you-- - Hey.
好了 小公主 就因为我刚才没打爆你的头
All right, princess. Just because I didn't put a bullet in your face
不代表我之后不会
doesn't mean I won't.
你现在为我工作了
You work for me now,
你要严格照我说的做
and you're gonna do exactly as I say.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
(我有一些情报 加)
看来最近忙的人不光是我 爱德维纳
Seems I'm not the only one that's been busy, Edwina.
不敲门就进来 夏夏
Ah, didn't think to knock, Chuckles?
妈妈告诉我乳品场下面发生的事了
Mother told me about what happens under the dairy farm.
这样啊 我就知道有内情
I see. - I knew something was up.
爸爸不可能通过投资赚那么多钱
There's no way Dad was making that sort of money investing.
请坐吧
Please take a seat.
抱歉我没能早点告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.
这事我也无权指责你 是吧
Well, I can't exactly talk, can I?
抱歉把你牵扯进来
Sorry I brought you into all of this.
妈妈说你想和他们划清界线
Mummy said you're trying to draw a line underneath it?
问题是
Problem is,
我现在正面临一个艰难的决定
I'm currently on the precipice of a difficult decision
到底哪一边能给我脱身的最佳机会
about which side offers the best chance of an exit...
且能尽量避免麻烦
with the least possible fuss.
有哪些选择
What are the options?
不是油锅就是火坑
Frying pan or fire.
其实 我刚发现自己怀孕的时候
You know, when I first found out that I was pregnant,
我只想给你打电♥话♥
I just wanted to ring you.
因为我不知道该怎么办
Because I didn't know what to do.
但我忍♥住了 因为
But... I stopped myself because
我知道这个决定必须自己来做
I knew I had to make the decision myself.
所以我才没有告诉任何人
That's why I didn't tell anyone.
这样一来 至少我能掌控这件事
So at least I could be the one in control.
就像你一样
Like you.
你知道的
You know,
你能做出正确的选择
you'll make the right choice.
你一向都能
You always do.
太好了
Excellent.
约翰斯顿先生会非常高兴的
Mr. Johnston will be very pleased.
这能保证我家的安全
And this guarantees the security of my home
你们再也不会联♥系♥我和我的家人
and that I and my family will never hear from you again?
这是我们约定好的
That's what was agreed.
以绅士之名
As gentlemen.
以绅士之名
As gentlemen.
谢谢你 阁下
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们拿到了需要的东西
We have what we require.
你可以随心所欲了
You may proceed... as you wish.
终于他妈等到了
About fucking time.
你有地址吗
You got a location?
你有没有想过昏迷其实没那么糟糕
You ever think a coma wouldn't actually be that bad?
就像是一次漫长的睡眠
It's like a really long sleep.
你可以翻阅脑海中的回忆
You flick through all the memories in your mind
因为你终于有时间了
'cause you've finally got the time.
你醒来时
You wake up
感觉神清气爽
feeling... refreshed.
我读过一篇文章 说有个女人醒来时会讲中文了
I read up about a woman who woke up speaking Chinese.
谢谢你啊 阿毯
Well, thank you for that, Blanket.
好了 我们去收拾残局吧
Now let's go and clear the floor.
(莱希尔监狱)
来吧
Come, come, come.
你还真有种啊 不是吗
You've got some bollocks, ain't ya?
敢来这里
Coming here.
你可是把我的钱给了那个揍我儿子的人啊
Giving my money to the man who battered my son?
杰克的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Jack.
那件事跟我没关系
That had nothing to do with me.
但我想退出 所以去找了亨利·柯林斯
But I wanted out, so I went to Henry Collins,
正因如此 我去找了约翰斯顿先生
and that's why I've gone to Mr. Stanley Johnston.
做什么
To do what?
帮助他收♥购♥你的生意
To help him acquire your business
我把你手下其他庄园主的名单给了他
by obtaining the names of the other lords in your stable
以便他接手
so he can take them over.
手握这份名单的人 就掌握了控权的关键
Whoever holds that list holds the keys to the kingdom.
所以你来这里
So you've come here
是为了告诉我 你搞了我两次
to tell me that you've fucked me twice?
也并非如此
Not exactly.
贝利医生 请来护士站
Dr. Bailey to the nurses' station.
贝利医生 请来护士站
Dr. Bailey to the nurses' station, please.
贝利医生 请来护士站
Dr. Bailey to the nurses' station.
(杰克·格拉斯)
走吧
Let's go.
是 老大
Boss.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 苏茜·格拉斯
Fuck you, Susie Glass.
你在这儿呢
Oh, there you are.
想动手就他妈赶紧动手
If you're gonna do it, just fucking do it.
那可不行
Oh, no.
你让我弟弟受了罪
After you made my brother suffer,
我觉得我他妈的也有权利慢慢来
I think I'm entitled to take my fucking time.
以儆效尤嘛
Make an example of you.
确保不会再有人想偷走我的生意
Make sure no one ever tries to steal my business again.
尤其是斯坦利·约翰斯顿
Especially Stanley Johnston.
没有什么用的
That won't make any difference.
约翰斯顿会成功的
Johnston's gonna get it.
绝对不可能
Never gonna happen.
是吗
Oh, really?
我倒是觉得可能
I think it will.
他能腐蚀任何人
He can corrupt anyone.
他已经套牢你那位富家小子了
He's got your posh boy on the hook.
对 没错 那位公爵
Yeah, that's right. The duke.
你还不知道吧
You didn't know that, did ya?
你♥他♥妈♥的被耍了 苏茜
You've been fucking played, Susie.
抱歉 约翰
Sorry, John.
苏茜·格拉斯打电♥话♥来 她说有重要的事情
Uh, Susie Glass on the phone. She said it's important.
说吧
Speak.
抱歉打扰了 迪克森先生
Apologies for the interruption, Mr. Dixon.
我想你或许想知道是谁杀了你弟弟
Thought you might like to know who killed your brother.
弗雷迪·霍尼曼打扮成鸡时 用枪打爆了他的头
Freddy Horniman blew his head clean off whilst dressed as a chicken.
弗雷迪 - 滚开
Freddy! - Fuck off!
他和他的弟弟为了掩盖真♥相♥而撒了谎
And him and his brother lied through their teeth to cover it up.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表