剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
不太愿意继续背着格拉斯家族商谈
to negotiate without the Glass family's knowledge.
是的 我们听说了那位年轻拳击手受到的凶恶袭击
Yes, we heard about the heinous attack on the young pugilist.
他叫杰克吧 没错
Uh, Jack, is it not? - That's right.
不管这位柯林斯先生是何人 我们对这种举动感到厌恶
And we are as disgusted by whoever this Mr. Collins is
相信你也一样
as I'm sure you are.
暴♥力♥和奸计绝不是我们的行事方式
Violence and trickery has no place in our way of business.
阁下 你对格拉斯家族的关心很可敬
Your concern for the Glass family is admirable, Your Grace.
我们相信或许能找到一种方法
We believe we may have an approach
以一种和平且让各方受益的方式
that may present a peaceful and yet mutually beneficial end
结束这一切不快
to all this... unpleasantness.
说吧
Go on.
你也知道 约翰斯顿先生非常欣赏你的房♥子
As you are aware, Mr. Johnston is a huge admirer of your house,
当然了 它不可出♥售♥
which, of course, is off limits.
但据我们了解
But we also understand
也有一些其他庄园在提供同样的机遇平台
there are other houses that offer the same opportunities as yours.
我们相信有11处
Eleven, we believe.
其实是13个
Thirteen, actually.
我们希望你能获取
We would like you to obtain the names
拥有这些庄园的房♥主名单
of those lords in possession of said houses.
有了名单后 你打算怎么做
How do you intend to use their names?
约翰斯顿先生相信做成好交易的关键
Mr. Johnston believes the key to a good deal
就是给所有人提供他们想要的东西
is to give everyone something they want.
有了这份名单 约翰斯顿先生就有了筹码
With those names, Mr. Johnston gets the leverage
可以用来与鲍比·格拉斯谈判
with which to negotiate with Bobby Glass,
让他不再拥有那个保护他家帝国的法宝
by taking away the secrecy which protects his empire.
当然了 你和你的家人
For you and your family, of course,
也能摆脱格拉斯一家 获得你无比渴望的自♥由♥
the freedom from the Glass family you so greatly desire.
这一切只需一份
And all just for a list
名单
of names.
我们家什么时候开始锁大门了
Since when have we been locking the gates?
是啊 有备无患嘛
Yeah, can't be too careful.
大学已经开始放假了吗
So, university holidays already?
嗯 也不是啦
Uh, yeah, not quite.
我必须得请点假了
I've had to take a little enforced leave of absence.
宝宝
A baby?
是啊 但愿是吧
Well, yeah, I hope so.
不然就是我太放任自己了
Either that or I've really let myself go.
我母亲发现自己要当外婆了 你觉得她会作何反应
How do you think my mother's going to react to being a grandma?
她会非常感动的
She'll be profoundly moved.
实际上 我猜想她可能会感动得流泪
Actually, she'll probably be moved to tears, I'd imagine.
谢谢你 杰弗
Thank you, Geoff.
但愿吧
Fingers crossed, eh?
你有点变了
Something's different.
剪头发了吗
Um, have you had a haircut?
没有 肯定是你眼神不好
No. No, must be your eyes.
亲爱的
Oh, darling!
天啊 真不敢相信你等了这么久才打电♥话♥来
Oh God, I can't believe you left it so long before you called.
我还没告诉你的哥哥们 我想应该让你亲自说
I haven't told your brothers. I thought I'd let you do that.
宝宝很大嘛
Oh, a big one!
夏夏 那他妈是什么啊
Chuckles! What the fuck is this?
我是说 到底是怎么发生的
I mean, how exactly did this happen?
怎么发生的 你看
What happened? Oh, well, um, see,
一个男人在女士的花♥园♥里播下种子...
when... when a man plants a seed in a lady's garden...
我恳求你再也不要用种子这个词 父亲是谁
I'd implore you to never use the word "seed" again. Who's the father?
弗雷德里克 那是夏洛的隐私
Frederick, that's Charly's prerogative.
你不能问孩子的父亲是谁 她不会说的
You're not to ask who the father is. She's not going to tell.
这重要吗
Look, does it matter?
会改变你对外甥或外甥女的爱吗
Would you love your niece or nephew any less?
很有可能 是的
I mean, quite possibly, yeah.
行了 我们来拥抱一下吧
Well, come on, then. Let's hug and stuff.
那就恭喜你吧 想摸摸吗
Congratulations, I guess. - Wanna touch it?
不必了 谢谢 我不要做那种事
No, thank you. I won't be doing that.
威塔舅妈
Auntie Wham Tam?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
让我想起了袋子里的猫
Makes me think of cats in bags.
各位下午好
Afternoon, everyone.
真没想到啊
Well, I'll be damned.
我就不问了 看来你一直很忙 是啊 有点忙
I'm not gonna ask. You have been busy. - Yeah, just a bit.
真抱歉 我本来想给你打电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I was going to give you a ring,
但是后来 你也知道 论文啊 辅♥导♥课什么的
but then, um, well, you know, essays, tutorials...
恭喜你 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thanks.
听说你一直在工作
I hear you've been working.
是啊 对 可以这么说吧
Yes. Yeah, you could call it that.
在庄园里做些无聊的事情
Boring stuff, really, around the estate.
话说回来 我需要和妈妈聊一下工作
I need to have a chat with Mother about it.
你应该会住下来吧
I presume you're staying.
至少会住到把这家伙生出来
At least until I've squeezed this one out.
或者宝宝出生后的前两个月
Or the first couple of months when the baby's here,
大概是这样
something like that.
可以吗
Is that all right?
当然了 当然了 当然可以
Of course. - Of course. Yes, yes, of course.
听着 先让我把手上的事情做完 然后我们再好好聊一聊 如何
Look, let me clean up this business, then we'll have a proper catch up.
好 我能听出你想赶我了
I can tell when I'm not wanted.
反正我也要去泡个澡
I was gonna have a bath anyway.
一会儿见 再见 亲爱的
See you in a bit. - Bye, darling.
她看着是不是容光焕发 真为她开心
Doesn't she look wonderful? I'm so happy for her.
是啊 但时机不太好 对吧
Yeah, not exactly great timing, though, is it?
听着 因为格拉斯家族的一些问题
Look, at least in the short term, there's gonna be some, um, turbulence
至少短期内会有一些动荡
as a result of some problems in the Glass empire.
所以我需要你的帮助 母亲
That is why I need your help, Mother.
我需要一份地址名单 和我们处境相同的其他庄园 谢谢
I need a list of the other locations. The ones in the same position as us. Thank you.
可是亲爱的 我也不知道 那是你父亲管辖的领域
Yeah,but darling, I wouldn't know. That was your father's domain.
你不能问问苏茜吗 现在这么做不太明智
Can't you just ask Susie? - Wouldn't be advisable. Not right now.
所以你和她谈过了
So you've spoken to her then?
她有没有提到我
She, uh... She happen to mention me?
没有 弗雷迪 没提及你的话题
No, Freddy, you didn't come up.
话说亲爱的 他们倒是聚过一次晚餐
But, darling, do you know, there... there was a dinner.
那是好几年前的事了
I mean, it was years ago.
当时是圣诞节前后
It... it was around Christmastime.
你父亲和其他11位庄园主
There were 11 lords and your father,
然后还有一位 怎么说呢 有点像推销员似的人
and then this sort of, I don't know, a kind of barrow boy type.
在哪里聚的
Where was this party?
在法林伯恩
It was at Faringbourne.
法林伯恩 那是提比斯的家
Faringbourne? That's Tibsy's place.
你认识他
Do you know him?
你上预备校的时候爸爸总是执意带我一起去和他滑雪
Dad used to insist on taking me skiing with him when you were in prep.
烦人的混♥蛋♥ 性格有点古怪
Nanky fucker. Bit weird, actually.
听说他变得有点失控
I hear he's gone a touch wonky donkey,
嗑可♥卡♥因♥嗑得上瘾了
developed a problem with the old disco dust.
要说有谁会知道的话 肯定是他了
Well, if anyone would know, it would be him.
好吧 弗雷迪 你得给他打电♥话♥
Right. Freddy, you need to call him.
什么
Huh?
提比斯不接电♥话♥ - 好吧
Tibsy's not picking up. - Right.
我们得去见见他
We need to go and see him.
我要你跟我一起去 毕竟你认识他
I want you to come with me, considering you knew him.
等苏茜发现我们在做这种事 你觉得她会作何反应
How do you think Susie'll react when she finds out what we're doing?
她在照料她的家人 我也在照料我的家人
She's looking after her family. I'm looking after mine.
就现在来说 她作何反应
Right now, how she reacts,
与我无关
that's none of my concern.
好吧
Right.
家人
Family.
弗雷迪 - 嗯
Freddy? - Yeah.
爱迪 喂 等等 - 快来
Eddie, hey, wait. - Come on.
这里简直一团糟
The place is a mess.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
是啊
Yeah.
也许他搬家了
Maybe he's moved.
行了 我们试过了 - 快来
Oh, well, we tried. - Come on, come on.
提比斯
Tibsy?
有人吗 - 有人吗
Hello? - Hello?
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表