剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
瞧瞧这个地方
Look at this place.
如果放任不管 我们也会变成这样 必须阻止这一切
It'll happen to us if we let it. It's gotta stop.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
哦 杰弗
Oh, Geoff.
夫人 蒲公英根
Your Grace, dandelion root.
听说用这泡茶对孕妇很有好处
The tea is very good for pregnant women, apparently.
谢谢
Thank you.
我记得呢
I remember.
我在想
Um, I was thinking,
霍尔斯特德庄园现在并不适合
Halstead Manor is not really the right place
小夏洛特居住
for young Charlotte right now.
可这里是她的家
But i-it's her home.
她想要留在这里
Sh-She wants to be here.
因为她在为新生命筑巢 这很正常
That's because she's nesting. That's natural.
如果她知道了真♥相♥或许她也会三思而行
Maybe she would rethink it if she knew the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth?
杰弗 是你坚持要我们保守秘密的
Geoff, you were the one who insisted that we kept it a secret.
你希望她从小一直相信阿奇博才是她的生父
You wanted her to grow up believing that Archibald was her father.
但我说的是乳品场下面的事
But I was talking about what's going on underneath the dairy.
还有因为那里而引发的暴♥力♥活动
And all the violence that's happened because of it.
我的娃娃 - 你好啊
My dolls! - Hello.
真不敢相信你还都留着
I can't believe you kept all these.
对噢 弗雷迪在我的芭比娃娃身上画了阴毛
Oh yeah, Freddy drew pubes all over my Barbies.
你好啊 杰弗
All right, Geoff?
夏洛特小姐
Miss Charlotte.
怎么了
What?
(未知来电)
你好 苏茜
Hello, Susie.
滚蛋 傻♥逼♥
Fuck off, cunt.
你的汉堡怎么样
How's your burger?
是我特意为你准备的 多加墨西哥辣椒 你喜欢的口味
I had it specially made for ya. Extra jalapeños, just how you like it.
不敢自己送来吗
Too scared to deliver it yourself?
你本该抓住机会的
Should've taken your chance while you could.
没那个勇气吧 柯林斯
Don't have the arsehole, do ya? Collins.
再碰我的人 我他妈会干掉你的
You touch one of my people again, and I fucking will.
等我得到允许 我自然会上门拜访
When I get the thumbs up, I'm coming knocking.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
你的也烤过头了吗
Is yours overdone too?
我的肉都烤干了
Mine's shrunk.
吃我的
Have mine.
好耶
Result!
下午好
Good afternoon.
我的社交生活确实不够精彩
Now, I'm not claiming to have the most exciting of social lives,
主要是窝在家里看电视 喂我的鱼
mostly box set marathons and feeding my pet fish,
偶尔调情逗乐
punctuated by the odd casual fling,
但我还是希望工作与生活有个平衡的样子
but I do like to have a semblance of work/life balance,
正因如此 我家的地址也不该有人知道
so, therefore, my home address is supposed to be secret.
你是怎么知道如何找到我的
How did you know how to find me?
这很重要吗
What does it matter?
很重要 因为亨利·柯林斯 现在也知道我住哪里了
It matters because Henry Collins knows where I live now, too,
所以我现在没法再回公♥寓♥了 对吧
so now I can't go back to my apartment, can I?
这样啊 我明白了
Right, I see.
尤其是现在那个混♥蛋♥在四处徘徊
Especially now that that arsehole's on the prowl.
所以如果走漏了风声 我就得知道怎么堵住风口
So, if I've got a leak, I need to know how to plug it.
阁下
Your Grace,
我跟你说这是秘密来着
I told you it was a secret.
你又是怎么知道我的地址的
How did you know to tell him in the first place?
运货标签
Shipping label.
还记得那天你买♥♥了那双特别酷的鞋吗
Do you remember that day you bought those sick shoes?
红底的那双
The ones with the red bottoms.
你是在这里开箱的
And you opened them here.
你说我可以把盒子拿走装调味品
You said I could have the box for my condiments.
我不记得了 吉米
No, I don't, Jimmy.
我记得
I do.
我对地址过目不忘
Never forget an address.
是我以前送货留下的习惯 对吧
It's from when I used to do deliveries, innit?
还有谁知道 吉米
Who else knows, Jimmy?
没人了 阁下 这是个秘密
No one, Your Grace. It was a secret.
没错 吉米
Yes, Jimmy,
但你告诉了爱迪
but you told Eddie.
所以还告诉了谁
So, who else?
好好想想
Think!
有人问过我的事情吗 - 对
Has anyone been asking after me? - Yeah.
还记得那个女孩吗 你们以为是她偷了我的货车
Do you lot remember that girl that you lot thought stole our van,
但其实不是
but... but she didn't?
她叫加布埃尔
Her name's Gabrielle.
我说过她会联♥系♥我的 你把我家的地址给了她
I told you she'd call. - And you gave her my home address?
也许吧
Maybe.
我们聊了很多 不是吗
We talk a lot, innit?
什么都聊
About everything.
希望 梦想
Hopes, dreams...
她想给你送花
Sh-She wanted to send you flowers.
为杰克的事情 - 好吧
You know, for Jack. - Right.
吉米 你要给你的那位朋友加布埃尔打电♥话♥
Jimmy, you're gonna call your little friend, Gabrielle,
和她安排一次见面
and you're gonna set up a meeting.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
在哪里见
Where?
你们通常在哪里见面 吉米
Well, where do you normally meet, Jimmy?
你好 吉米
Hello, Jimmy.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
没事吧
Everything all right?
你好啊 加布埃拉
Hello, Gabriela.
别担心 这位是苏茜 我的老板
Don't worry. This is Susie, my boss, innit.
还有阁下
And Your Grace.
我管他叫阁下 不过你也可以叫他阁下
Well, my Grace, but he could be your Grace too.
可以闭嘴了 吉米
It's time to be quiet now, Jimmy.
亨利·柯林斯在哪里
Where is Henry Collins?
我不知道那是谁
I... I don't know who that is.
也许死去的吉米能治好你的健忘症
Maybe a dead Jimmy will cure your amnesia.
看她现在的情绪 我感觉她是认真的
Now, I think the mood she's in, she means it.
好吧 反正我试过了 杀了吉米
Oh, well, I tried. Kill Jimmy.
约翰斯顿 我不认识什么柯林斯
Johnston. I... I don't know no Collins.
我是被一个叫斯坦利·约翰斯顿的人雇用的
I was hired by a man named Stanley Johnston.
有一个“顿”字 跟我说全部实情
With a "T." - Tell me everything.
一个素未谋面的人给了我这份工作
It was a job for someone I'd never met.
两万英镑偷一辆车
Twenty grand to nick a van.
偷到手之后我才发现车里装满了大♥麻♥
I didn't realize it was full of weed until after we stole it.
他同意明晚跟她共进晚餐
He's agreed to meet her for dinner tomorrow night.
好极了
Excellent news.
约翰斯顿先生一定对此非常满意
Mr. Johnston will be tickled... pink.
他们甚至不想要里面的货物 他们只想破坏你的生意
They didn't want the product. They just wanted to disrupt your business.
他们威胁说如果不接近吉米 他们就杀了我
They threatened to kill me if I didn't cozy up to Jimmy.
发现我拉拢好吉米后
When they found out I had an in,
他们就逼我
they made me use him
各种利用他
for all he was worth.
阻止产品流向欧洲大♥陆♥的人也是斯坦利·约翰斯顿
It was Stanley Johnston that stopped the flow of products to the continent.
我原本非常确定她已经停止了所有的货物运输
I was absolutely certain she had stopped all the shipments.
在后方操纵一切以占据上风
Maneuvering behind the lines to gain the upper hand.
你拿到的薪酬很丰厚 迪古特先生
You're being paid very handsomely, Mr. de Groot.
不要让我的客户失望
Do not let my client down.
可不管他做了什么 你总是能想办法解决
But no matter what he did, you found a way around it.
为他干活的人不止是我
Wasn't just me he had working for him.
他还有另一个内线 基斯
He had another inside man. Keith.
但这个人你也解决了
But you got around that as well.
于是他采取了不同的策略
So he went for a different strategy.
柯林斯先生
Mr. Collins,
是时候开始给他们施压了
I believe it's time to start applying pressure,
我们之前谈过的
as discussed.
我猜肯定就是他利用了那个叫柯林斯的人
I guess he must've used that man Collins.
但柯林斯做得太过分
But Collins went too far.
把你弟弟打昏迷绝不在原本计划中
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表