剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
I can hook you up with the Russkies,
不过给你们一点忠告
but a word to the wise...
那些人可他妈的是狠人
They are fucking hardcore.
哪怕开个听不懂的玩笑 他们就会把你扔出窗外
Make a joke they don't understand, they'll throw you out the window.
问题是他们有相关的幕后支持吗
The question is, do they have the relevant backing?
天啊 几亿对这些该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥人来说不算什么
Oh God. A few hundred's nothing to these fucking Russians.
完全是克里姆林宫在给他们撑腰
They are Kremlined-up to the hilt.
你们知道我不是闹着玩的 你们亲眼见过的 对吧
You know I don't mess around. You've seen this with your own eyes, yeah?
至于我的合伙人
My associates,
就更不简单了
something else.
我们愿意冒这个险
Well, we're willing to take that risk.
我们之间发生过的事情...
And what happened between us...
是我这辈子遇到的最好的事
Best thing that ever happened to me.
你看
You see,
没被人打得奄奄一息过 你就什么都不懂
until you've had the living shit beaten out of you, you don't know anything.
但当你意识到这世上唯一重要的东西就是权力时
But when you realize the only thing that matters is power,
你的思维就全部打开了
the whole world opens up.
因为权力就在那里等着被人夺取
'Cause it's literally there for the taking.
尽管你耍了那些阴谋诡计
And despite your Machiavellian tactics,
我父亲还是愿意把生意卖♥♥给你
my father is still willing to sell the business to you,
前提是你愿意比别人出更多的话
but only if you're willing to pay more than everyone else.
所以你们才带了那只鸟来吗
Does that explain the presence of the bird?
我父亲在生意沟通这方面绝对秉承了老派作风
My father is decidedly old school when it comes to business communications.
他希望所有出价竞标都在信纸上写下 封好
He wants all bids sealed, in writing,
然后在本周末前让信鸽送过去
and delivered by carrier pigeon by the end of the week.
发电子邮件或打电♥话♥不行吗
What's wrong with an email or a phone call?
只有等你竞标成功后亲自问问鲍比了
You'll have to ask Bobby when you make the winning bid.
祝你下午过得愉快
Good afternoon.
顺便说一句 这只鸟真不错 太他妈疯癫了
Love the bird, by the way. It's fucking hysterical.
看来我们的生意往来算是正式结束了
I guess that officially brings our business dealings to an end.
我们手里还剩几只鸽子
Still got a few more birds left.
放它们走吧 它们自会找到回家的路
Might as well let 'em go. They'll find their way home.
可怜的鸽子啊
Poor pigeons, eh?
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还真伤感啊 上尉
It's been emotional, Captain.
妈妈 你觉得杰弗还好吗
Mummy, do you think Geoff's all right?
自从我回来后 他一直表现得很奇怪
He's been acting very strangely since I've been back.
你也知道 他一直很喜欢你
Uh, well, you know, he's always been very fond of you.
不用想太多
Well, I wouldn't read too much into it.
你看 爱迪来了 你好啊
Oh look, there's Eddie! Hello.
早上好
Morning.
如果你在找鸽子的话
If you're looking for your pigeon,
我看到弗雷迪刚才拿着笼子匆忙离开了
I saw Freddy scuttling off with it earlier.
好极了 我去管教一下他 谢啦
Perfect. I should go and rein him in. Thanks for the tip.
你确定一切都好吗
Are you sure everything's all right?
是的 母亲 都挺好的
Yes, Mother. Everything's fine.
他往哪边去了 - 那边 亲爱的
Which way did he go? - That way, darling.
好的
Right.
拜托 米奇 来吃点吧
Come on, Mitch. Come on, just eat.
拜托 吃点东西能让你变强壮
Please. It'll make you nice and big and strong.
你在跟谁说话 弗雷迪
Who are you talking to, Freddy?
什么 没跟谁说话 绝对没有 我没...我有吗
What? No one. Absolutely no one. I don't think... Was I?
不是的 我没跟谁...
Yeah, I don't think I was...
把鸟还给我
Give me the bird.
就一只鸽子 行吗 就他妈一只鸽子而已 爱迪
Just one pigeon, okay? Just one measly fucking pigeon, Eddie.
听着 我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你会说 竞争对手有不少他妈的有钱有势的人
You've got some heavy fucking hitters lined up out there.
但你得承认我这辈子也筹集了一些巨额资金
But I've raised some epic funds in my time.
债务不算资金 - 对 不必这么刻薄
Debts don't count. - Okay. No need to be snarky.
听着 爱迪 我的意思是
The point I'm trying to make is this.
过去几个月里我一直在观察你 好吗
I have been watching you these past couple of months.
观察你的运作方式 看着你置身其中 所有这些犯罪活动...
Observing the way you operate and just soaking it all in, all this crime stuff--
听我说 好吗
Listen to me. All right?
我们结束了
We're done.
不再玩游戏了 不许再欠债了 结束了
No more games. No more debts. It's over.
我明白怎么回事了 原来如此 你嫉妒了 你想铲除我
Oh, I get what this is. I see. You're jealous. You want me out the way.
是你想铲除我来着 弗雷迪
I think it was you who wanted me out of the way, Freddy.
好吧 嗯 说得对
Okay. Well... touché.
这是我自找的
I probably deserved that.
但... - 我要把鸽子带走 弗雷迪
But-- - I'm taking the pigeon, Freddy.
我不会把米奇给你的 爱德
I'm not giving you Mitch, Ed.
你不是干这种事的料 弗雷迪
You weren't meant for this, Freddy.
我们都不是
Neither of us were.
你还记得爸爸第一次带我们去猎鹿吗
Remember that first time Dad took us deer stalking? Remember that?
不太记得了
Uh, no. No, not really.
我们所有人一起去猎鹿
We all stalked the deer together,
然后爸爸让我开枪
and then Dad let me take the shot.
我打中了 我他妈打中了
And I got it. I fucking got it.
他当时他妈的特别骄傲
And he was so fucking proud.
然后我们走近时
And then when we got closer...
它还有呼吸
and it was still breathing...
我没法下手
I couldn't do it.
你当时不过是个小孩 弗雷迪
Well, you were just a kid, Freddy.
你比我年纪更小
You were younger than me.
爸爸把刀递给你
Dad handed you the knife,
你毫不在意地划开了那家伙的脖子
and you slit that thing's throat like it was fucking nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
我想说的是这一点 爱德华
The point I'm trying to make is this, Edward.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我不是干这行的料
Maybe I'm not... cut out for this.
但你呢
But you...
你♥他♥妈♥天生就是这块料
You were fucking born for it.
替我照顾好米奇
Look after Mitch for me.
抱歉打扰你了 阁下
So sorry for interrupting, Your Grace,
你还好吗
but are you all right?
你看起来好像心事重重的样子
It's just you seem to be having a bit of a moment.
现在不想聊 谢谢你 吉米
Not right now, thanks, Jimmy.
当然 对不起
Yeah, 'course. Sorry.
我需要你起草一些组织章程
I need you to draw up some Articles of Association.
不需要具有法律约束力 但我需要为相关方制定
They don't need to be legally binding, but I need to lay out terms
组成联合体的条款
of a consortium for interested parties.
从现实考虑 我们得募集到两亿左右才有机会
Realistically, we need to raise somewhere in the region of 200 to stand a chance.
协议的绝大部分份额将来自其他12位庄园主
The lion's share of the agreement will come from the other 12 lords.
如果我能说服他们各出10% 我们就能接近目标了
If I can convince them to put 10% in each, we'll be well on our way.
接下来我们去找游牧群体的朋友
Next, we'll approach our friends in the traveling community.
自从涉足了进出口生意后
They now have significant funds squirreled away
他们现在有大量的资金储备
from their introduction into the import-export business.
我早就想摆脱格拉斯家族的束缚
I've been wanting to free myself of the Glass family for some time.
我准备进军这一行 而不是退出
I'm now going to lean in, rather than out.
这应该能让你拿到一席之地
Well, that should get you a seat at the table,
不过这和你打算募集的资金还有不小的距离
but you're still significantly short of the number you're looking to raise.
倘若一切顺利
With a fair wind,
你应该能募集到两千五百万
you should be able to pull together 25,
再加上你母亲借给你的一千万英镑
plus the £10 million loan from your mother.
我只能卖♥♥掉所有的股票 还有妈妈的莫奈作品
I've had to sell all my stocks and Mama's Monet.
谢谢你 母亲 这样算下来 你还差一千五百万
Thank you, Mother. - That still leaves you a gap of 15.
好吧 - 哦 苏茜·格拉斯呢
Right... - Well, what about Susie Glass?
没有她的话 你肯定无法运营生意
Obviously, you can't run the business without her.
她不感兴趣
She's not interested.
这没道理啊
I... I don't see why not.
据我的了解 她已经运营生意很多年了
I mean, from what I can gather, she's been running the entire operation for years.
这件事挺复杂的 母亲
It's rather complicated, Mother.
也就是说我必须考虑一个更令人讨厌的选项
It means I have to consider a much more unsavory option.
你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
请给我来杯茶 - 马上就来
Cup of tea, please. - Coming up.
你的脸色看起来不太好 你应该去看医生
Well, you look a touch peaky. You should see a doctor.
我受的这种伤 往往会引发
Injuries like mine, they tend to result
别人问一些我不喜欢被问到的问题
in the sort of questions I don't like getting asked.
可惜你的赞助商没能给你找个同情你的医生
Shame your sponsor was unable to find you a sympathetic medical practitioner.
不过据我所知
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表