剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
(公爵)
苏茜·格拉斯 听到提示音后留言
Susie Glass. Leave a message after the tone.
告诉我发生了什么 吉米
Tell me what happened. Jimmy.
他们两个开始对打
So the two of them just went at it.
然后那个乌兹别克人砰砰地打
And then the Uzbek guy was like, boom, boom.
但杰克一直在回击
But Jack, he just kept fighting,
砰地出一拳 然后嗖嗖地躲
punching, like, bam and shuffle, shuffle.
砰
Bam!
但那个乌兹别克家伙扮猪吃老虎
But the Uzbek geezer, he was a ringer.
然后杰克被打倒了
And then Jack just dropped.
我们都很难过
And that just made us all sad.
吉米 苏茜呢 她当时说了什么
Jimmy, what about Susie? What was she saying?
骂了很多脏话
A lot of bad words.
比如“他什么的”和“傻什么的” 那亨利·柯林斯呢
Like "F" and "C." - What about Henry Collins?
对 他就是那个“傻什么的”
Yeah, I think he was the "C."
她之后回过农场吗
Has she been back to the farm yet?
没有 她应该在家呢 对吧
Nah. I think she's at home, innit.
很伤心
Being sad.
在哪里
Where's that?
什么 她家 是的 吉米 她的家在哪里
What? Her home? - Yes, Jimmy. Where's her home?
阁下 那可是秘密 连我都不该知道的
Your Grace, that's, like, a secret. Not even I'm supposed to know.
但你确实知道 对吧 吉米
But you do know, don't you, Jimmy?
算是吧
S-Sort of.
你怎么知道我住哪里 - 早上好
How d'you know where I live? - Good morning.
我们聊聊吧
Let's have a chat.
杰克的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Jack.
跟我一点关系都没有
It had nothing to do with me.
我为什么要相信你嘴里说出的话
Why should I believe a word out of your mouth?
你逼我来着 还记得吗 苏珊
You pushed me. Remember, Susan?
你不给我出路 所以我只能自己找一个出路
You didn't give me a way out, so I had to find one.
通过亨利·柯林斯
With Henry Collins.
你对付不了柯林斯
Don't think you can handle Collins.
你♥他♥妈♥根本不了解自己面对的是什么情况
You haven't the faintest fucking idea what you're dealing with.
我们已经走到这一步了 苏茜
We are where we are, Susie.
你弟弟 他怎么样了
Your brother. How is he?
一个眼眶骨折 脑部出血
He has a fractured orbital socket and a bleed on the brain.
显然 我们应该庆幸伤情没有更重
Apparently, we should be grateful it's not a lot worse.
这一切全因为你任自己被人利用
All because you let yourself get used.
听着 我能解决这件事 好吗
Look, I can fix this, all right?
我能找到他 我可以把柯林斯揪出来
I can find him. I can flush Collins out.
这个圈子不适合你 爱迪
This world isn't for you, Eddie.
正是你最初想退出的原因 记得吗
That's why you wanted out in the first place. Remember?
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你知道的
You know that.
我不需要你帮忙 我一个人就能搞定
I don't need your help. I can handle this on my own.
好吧
Fine.
《绅士们》
(盖·里奇制♥作♥)
一份工作 三个目标 没有犯错的余地
One job, three targets. No margin for error.
老头子同意了 你觉得呢
And the old man's given the go-ahead? - What do you think?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
杰克的事情
About Jack. What happened.
你有什么好遗憾的 你又没做什么 对吧
What have you got to be sorry for? Didn't do anything, did you?
对 你很遗憾 我很遗憾 大家都他妈很遗憾
Right. You're sorry. I'm sorry. Everyone's fucking sorry.
但也改变不了什么 对吧
Don't make much of a difference though. Does it?
我们专心做手头的工作吧 是 老大
Let's just stick to the task at hand. - Sure, boss.
怎么
What?
喂
Oi, oi, oi.
慢慢来 来吧
Nice and easy. Come on. Wee.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
格拉斯先生
Mr. Glass...
你好吗 爸爸
You all right, Dad?
他怎么样了
How is he?
嗯 挺好的 预后看样子很不错
Yeah, he's good. Prognosis is looking really good.
你也知道他体格多强 - 嗯
You know how fit he is. - Right.
那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么还要到处杀人
Then why are you going around killing people?
你以为我不知道这个地界发生的一切吗
You think I don't know everything that's going on around here?
听着
You see, uh...
你♥他♥妈♥的必须住手
you've gotta fucking stop.
为什么
Why?
因为如果连我都知道 他妈的柯林斯也会知道
Because if I know, fucking Collins knows,
我需要在柯林斯不知情的前提下他妈的抓到他
and I need to get Collins without him fucking knowing.
你在搞什么名堂呢
What did you think you was doing?
光天化日之下
Broad daylight!
先是腐♥败♥裁判 鲜血洒在他家门外的草坪上
Bent ref, claret on the lawn outside his house,
他当时在修他妈的小轮车
fixing a fucking BMX!
吃完开胃小菜了 你开始吃前菜
Now you've finished your amuse-bouche, you move on to the starter.
一百多公斤的优质乌兹别克鲜肉
240 pounds of prime, sweaty Uzbek.
在公园里慢跑时被人驾车枪击
Drive-by, on the jog, in the park.
从他妈的车窗射击的
Out the fucking window!
然后开始主菜 亨利·柯林斯本人
You're on the main course, Henry Collins himself.
但你找不到他 于是你就去威胁赌局庄家
But you can't find him, so you threaten the bookie.
打伤一个蛋还不够
You don't nick one bollock,
还要打伤两个
you nick two.
但还是没抓到那个人
But you don't get your man.
我只是负责钱的
I'm just the money guy.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is!
你看 你没在用商业头脑思考
You're not thinking with your business brain.
你这是在感情用事
You're thinking with your emotional feelings.
现在柯林斯知道你在找他 很好 我就是要他知道
And now Collins knows you're coming. - Good. I want him to know I'm coming.
他肯定是在搞什么鬼
He's up to something.
不然他怎么会这么招摇放肆
Otherwise, why is he walking about like Billy Big Bollocks?!
他失心疯了 我怎么知道 谁他妈在意
A rush of blood? I don't know! Who gives a fuck?
必须有人阻止他 爸爸
He needs to be stopped, Dad!
这没什么
Well, that's fine.
没问题
That's fine.
但不能由你来做
But not by you.
你♥他♥妈♥的别再干了
You fucking stand down.
我找人来做这件事
I've got people to do this.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你是我的生命天使 不是我的死亡天使
You're my angel of life, not my angel of death.
这种事不适合你
This ain't for you.
好了
Now,
听着
look, look.
我不想连你也失去
I don't wanna lose you too.
妈的 爸爸 他又没死 我知道
Fucking hell, Dad. He's not dead. - I know.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
这件事交给你老爸就好
You leave it to your old man.
你回家吃点东西
You go home, have something to eat,
好好休息一下
and put your feet up.
放轻松
Relax.
我会的 - 喂
Yeah, I will. - Oi.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
傻♥逼♥们
Cunts.
第七集 剧名:《危险如影随形》
感谢你能前来 阁下
Thank you for coming, Your Grace.
约翰斯顿先生非常期待听一下你能为我们做些什么
Mr. Johnston is very much looking forward to seeing what you can do for us.
为了对缺席表示歉意
And by way of apology for his absence,
他为你购置了一盒雪茄以示诚意
he procured a box of cigars for you as a symbol of good faith.
18厘米 50环径
Seven inch, 50-ring gauge,
丘吉尔本人的最爱
favored by Churchill himself.
据说丘吉尔爵士在谈判时会使用一个小技巧
Apparently, Sir Winston had a trick he would use during negotiations.
简单地将一根帽针插在他的雪茄里
A simple hatpin inserted into his cigar
这样一来 雪茄燃烧时就会引起全屋人的注意
so that, when lit, he would have the full attention of the room,
所有人都会期待地观望
all waiting in anticipation
看那根极长的烟灰柱何时能掉下来
for when the impossibly long column of ash would fall.
很聪明
Rather clever.
请转达我的谢意
Please extend my gratitude.
很遗憾 自从上次与你的上级谈话后
Unfortunately, since my last conversation with your superior,
我又遇到了一些新情况 让我呢
circumstances have arisen which make me, uh, reluctant
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表