剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Like Big Ben, eh?
你们这些欧洲人
You Europeans.
太没效率了
So very slow.
名字
The name.
让人失望 - 确实
Disappointing. - Very.
给你
Here.
一小时内 你应该就没事了
You should be fine within the hour.
如果你突然有冲动
Should you develop a sudden urge
想把最新的进展告诉这个人
to inform said person of recent developments,
记住我们刚才搞定你有多容易
remember how easy it was to get to you in the first place.
祝你用餐愉快 迪古特先生
Have a good lunch, Mr. de Groot.
所以你想怎么处理他
So... how do you wanna handle him?
后果只有一个
There's only one outcome.
他是个成年人了 也了解风险
He's a big boy. He knew the risks.
是啊
Yeah.
这件事不会很愉悦
Well,it's not gonna be pleasant.
肯定不会
It never is.
其实我还挺喜欢他的
I actually liked him.
以为他值得信任
Thought he could be trusted.
这种事谁知道呢
You never know, do you?
他妈的永远都说不好
You never fucking know.
至于处理方式 你有什么特别的想法吗
Any preferences on how you wanna get it done?
你想帮忙
Offering your services?
并不是我本人
Not directly.
这不是我的圈子 苏茜
It's not my world, Susie.
但也许有人能帮忙 不过他可能需要我说服一下
But maybe there's someone who could help. He might need a little convincing though.
早上好
Morning.
跟我过来
Over here with me.
好了 弗兰西
Now, Francie.
拿着这些
Hold onto them.
他想干什么 - 他来这里做什么
What does he want? - What's he doing here?
绅士们
Gentlemen.
大清早的 就这么全副武装
A little heavily armed for this time of the morning,aren't we?
有人指控你从毒枭那里偷走了四百万
When you accuse someone of robbing four million from a drug baron,
你肯定会有点疑神疑鬼的 懂吧
a man tends to get a bit paranoid,you know what I mean?
有道理
Fair point.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么 爱迪
What the fuck do you want, Eddie?
我是来弥补过错的
I'm here to make things right.
我想给你献上一份礼物以作补偿
I want to offer you a gift by means of reparation.
礼物 这家伙想送我们一份礼物
Oh, a gift? Man wants to offer us a gift.
简直是他妈的圣诞老人
Fucking Santa Claus here.
这样吧 不如我送你一份礼物
Tell you what. How about I offer you a gift, Eddie?
我活该挨这一拳 好吧
I guess I deserved that. All right.
加油 JP
Go on, JP!
这就对了
Yeah!
你说你有礼物要送给我
You said you've something for me.
有人想陷害你
Someone tried to set you up.
给我个名字 爱迪
Give me a name, Eddie.
我还可以给你更好的东西
I can do better than that.
这是干什么 爱迪 他妈的泰迪熊野餐会吗
What's this, Eddie? Teddy bears' fucking picnic?
你明白这是要干什么 基斯
You know what this is, Keith.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你也知道接下来会怎样
You know what happens next.
抱歉 基斯
Sorry, Keith.
快走
Move.
除了阴险狡猾以外 你还有点聋
Are you a bit deaf... as well as a snake?
他妈的快走
Fucking move.
去你的
Fuck you.
也他妈去你的
Fuck you and all.
你觉得是比利时人自己想出来的吗
You reckon the Belgian came up with it on his own?
肯定不是基斯的主意 对吧
Well, it wasn't Keith's idea, was it?
他没那脑子
He ain't got the bandwidth.
如果基斯只是症状 而不是病因呢
What if Keith was just a symptom, not the cause?
你说什么呢 什么症状 没人他妈的生病啊
What do you mean? What symptom? No one's fucking ill, are they?
不是 听着 这事挺有规律的 对吧
No. Look, it's a pattern, innit?
先是一车的大♥麻♥凭空消失了
Van load of weed vanishing.
然后欧陆分销出现阻碍 家里出了内奸
Blockades on the continent. Rats in the kitchen.
背后肯定有大问题 好吧
It's all adding up to something. All right, all right.
我们遇到了一些问题 你解决了
We've had a few problems, and you sorted it out.
了不起
Salute.
但我们最后送了货 也挣了钱 对吧
But we got the product going out, we got money coming in, all right?
我们现在要做的 就是稳下来 然后静观其变
All we need to do is steady the ship, and then we can see what happens.
不对 我有预感 这事没那么简单
No. There's dark clouds coming. I can feel it.
我们不能再观望 得开始主动出击了
I think we need to down periscope and start firing some torpedoes.
不行 你♥他♥妈♥的没在听我讲
No, you're not fucking listening to me.
掌舵的是我 我决定要全速前进
I'm the captain, and I say full steam ahead.
还好不是阿毯动手 我很感激这一点
Glad it's not Blanket. I appreciate that.
你是个好人 爱迪
You're a good man, Eddie.
看我 基斯
Eyes on me, Keith.
我为什么要看你 你已经死定了
Why am I looking at you? You're a dead man walking.
你们以为自己很了不起
You think you're all so hard.
鲍比·格拉斯会干♥死♥你♥们的
Bobby Glass is gonna shit the lot of ya.
我知道到底死了多少人 因为他妈的是我埋了他们 爱迪
I know how many bodies there are 'cause I fucking buried 'em, Eddie.
我已经看透真♥相♥了 你们都没做好准备
I've seen behind the curtain, and none of you are ready for it.
你们都死定了 你们所有人都是
You're all fucked. Every one of ya.
只是他妈的时间问题
It's just a matter of fucking time, really.
你最终也会有同样的遭遇 爱迪
Same thing'll happen to you in the end, Eddie.
你现在为鲍比·格拉斯工作 你没有出路了
You work for Bobby Glass now. There's no way out.
他们迟早会搞死你 就像我一样
They'll get you eventually. Just like me.
就像杰斯罗一样
Just like Jethro.
你说什么
What did you say?
她没告诉你吗 可不是 她当然没他妈的告诉你
What, didn't she tell ya? Nah, of course she fucking didn't.
杰斯罗现在躺在泰晤士河底呢
Jethro's at the bottom of the fucking Thames.
JP 求求你了 你能不能快点打死这个傻♥逼♥
JP, I'm begging on my arse, will you shoot this fucking gomey?
你觉得自己有的选吗 你♥他♥妈♥是在自欺欺人
You think you got a choice? You're fucking kidding yourself.
你不能相信她 你不能相信他们中的任何人
You can't trust her. You can't trust any of 'em.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
搞定了
It's done.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表