剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
Even so, isn't there an issue with blades in a prison?
没有啦
Nah.
还好典狱长
The warden, thankfully,
非常欣赏川崎先生备受赞誉的手艺
is a great admirer of Mr. Kawasaki's award-winning craftsmanship,
我们马上就能品尝到了
which we're about to be the beneficiaries of.
你有事情想问我 阁下
You wanna ask me something, Your Grace?
可以吗
is that all right?
怎么 他 对
What, him? Yeah.
你尽管当着川崎先生的面说 他非常值得信赖
You can talk in front of Mr. Kawasaki. He's very trustworthy.
除非是跟他交税的事情有关
Unless it's to do with paying his taxes.
对吧 主厨
Ain't that right, Chef?
老实说 格拉斯先生
To be frank, Mr. Glass,
我不太清楚你在我的地♥产♥上运营的生意对我有什么好处
it's unclear to me why your business on my estate is in my interest.
我想就重新谈判的问题展开对话
I would like to open a conversation on the subject of renegotiation.
等一下
Whoa, hang on.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是不是有点太着急了 爱德华
Are we not getting a bit ahead of our skis, Edward?
这应该只是见面问候而已
This is supposed to be a meet and greet.
正事开始之前的前戏
A bit of spit on the fingers before you fed the pony.
不是全面展开重新谈判的场合
Not a canvas for a comprehensive renegotiation.
我感觉你父亲会想听听我要说的话
I have a feeling your father wants to hear what I have to say.
你有什么想法
What have you got in mind?
我想要你们在年底前离开我的土地
I want you off my land by the end of the year.
作为回报 我保证
In return, I guarantee
我会让你们赚更多的钱
that I will make you much more money.
川崎先生
Mr. Kawasaki, uh,
把牛排烤上 好吗
put that loin on the barbie, will you?
给我们倒上一杯日本威士忌
Pour us out a nice glass of that, uh, Japanese whiskey.
我们这就要好好聊一聊了
I believe we're about to have a proper session.
在你对他提起这件事前 你应该先问问我才对
Before you ran that by him, you should've run it by me.
这样做不合规矩 你知道的
You're out of order. You know it.
你肯定不会同意
You'd have shut me down.
太他妈对了
Too fucking right.
那是因为你是个贵族士兵
That's because you are an aristocratic soldier,
不是南伦敦的毒贩
not a South London drug dealer.
等一下 这话是我跟你说的
Hang on. That was me that told you that.
你需要我阻止你乱杀人
And you need me to stop you killing people.
我们当然不喜欢乱杀人 谁他妈喜欢这种事
Of course we don't like killing people. Who fucking does?
要不是你那嗑毒品的哥哥 我们也不会有这种烂摊子
If it weren't for your coke-sniffing brother, we wouldn't be in this mess.
一旦开始杀了 就必须善始善终
Once you start the killing, you have to finish the killing.
那杰斯罗呢
And what about Jethro?
我们会放他走的 对吧
We are gonna let him go, right?
他走了 不是吗
He's gone, ain't he?
外面真冷啊 不如你进来吧 朋友
Ooh, it's cold outside! Why don't you come inside, friend?
好 我会的 谢谢 嗯
Yeah, I will do. Thanks. Yeah.
给你自己倒杯热茶
Get yourself a warm cup of tea.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表