剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
挺操蛋的 不是吗 - 绝对的
A right kick in the balls, isn't it? - Certainly.
除此之外 还有遗产税 简直荒谬
Then add to that the inheritance tax, which is ludicrous.
得知这个破地方的日常成本时 还以为他们在他妈的开玩笑
When I found out the running costs, I thought they were fucking joking.
是啊 本来我也会遇到这种问题
Could've been the same for me.
不过幸好 我父亲提供了某些收入
Fortunately, my father made... certain provisions.
其实
You know, uh,
也许我们应该坐下来好好聊聊
it may be worth you and I sitting down, actually.
有个小小的商业机遇 可能会对你有帮助
There's a small business opportunity that... might be of help to you.
提供一种高利润
Supply a product that is highly profitable,
完全不受监管
totally unregulated,
本质无害且极受欢迎的产品
inherently benign, and incredibly popular.
我对此很感兴趣 爱迪 真的
I'm warming to this, Eddie. I really am.
这是我可以接受的风险回报关系
It's the kind of risk-reward relationship I could get on board with.
自♥由♥市场 他妈的太棒了
Free market, fucking great.
缺乏监管 非常好
Lack of regulation, check.
不用交税 这才对嘛
No taxation? Yeah, baby.
有点违法
Smidge of illegality?
是啊 没有哪个商业计划是完美的
Yeah, well, no business plan's perfect.
不过呢 有一个小小的
There is, however, one tiny little
名声问题需要我们解决
reputational obstacle that we need to navigate
之后才能展开下一步
before we could proceed,
这个问题有点敏感
and it's... it's slightly delicate.
如果有必要 我完全可以守口如瓶
Well, I can be extremely discreet if necessary.
你一定记得吧 我们的父亲
You must remember, your father and mine,
曾经一起在斯佩河钓三文鱼
they used to fish for salmon on the Spey.
没错
That's right.
这一点很重要
And that matters,
特别是因为搞出这个问题的人正是我父亲
particularly as it's my father who's the cause of this specific challenge.
我手上拿到了一系列文件
I have in my possession a series of documents
其中详述了一件格外不光彩的文物收♥购♥交易
detailing the purchase of a particularly salacious artifact.
如果这些文件被曝光
If these documents were ever to come to light,
会引发相当大的丑闻
they would cause considerable scandal.
若能收到五十万英镑 我就把它们交还给你
In return for £500,000, I will hand them over to you.
不然的话 我就别无选择 只能将文件交给国家媒体
If not, I will be forced to pass them on to the nation's press.
要敢小瞧我 你可就大错特错了
Do not make the mistake of underestimating me.
你就不能无视它吗
Can't you just ignore it?
你父亲显然有些不堪的过去
Your father clearly had some demons.
不管他做了什么 都随他而去了
Whatever he did dies with him.
我马上要为好莱坞某个大♥片♥的角色进行第二次试镜了
I'm about to have a second audition for a role in a major Hollywood movie.
但如你所见
But, as you can see,
任何麻烦都会迅速毁掉我的机会
any kind of hoo-ha is gonna seriously torpedo my chances.
你显然有些人脉
You've clearly got some... connections,
我猜想他们应该有能力处理这种情况
and I imagine they would come replete with the necessary skill set to deal with this situation.
我是这么想的
Here's how I see it going.
你去跟勒索者联♥系♥
You make contact with the blackmailer.
你把那个人 还有他手上的证据带回这里
You bring them, and whatever evidence they have, back here,
我来看一下 确认是否是真的 然后毁掉它
I'll take a look, make sure it's the real deal, destroy it,
然后呢 你可以帮我说服他们 不要再招惹我
and then... you can help me convince them never to darken my door again.
还有一件事我想请求你 爱迪
There is, um, one more thing I would, uh, just ask, Eddie.
等你拿到那份文件时
When you lay your hands on the file,
我希望你不要看
I'd really appreciate it if you didn't look inside.
不管我父亲隐藏了什么 我都希望这些秘密永不见天日
Whatever secrets my father had, I'd appreciate it if they stayed secret.
这是对死者的尊重
A matter of respect for the deceased.
我不在乎文件里有什么
Whatever is in the file is none of my concern.
我向你保证 你父亲的秘密不会被泄露
Your father's secrets will remain secret. You have my word.
但有一点要说清楚
But let's be clear.
如果我为你做这件事
If I do this for you,
那我们就算达成协议了
then we have an agreement.
如果你能解决这个问题
If you can make this problem go away,
你和你的犯罪同伙
you and your criminal associates can turn this place
哪怕把这里 变成烟雾弥漫的致幻乐园
into the Hanging Gardens of the Original Rude Boy Ganja Man
我也不在乎
for all I care.
我想着你或许想来些茶点
I, um...I... I thought you might like some refreshment.
你太贴心了 夫人
That's very kind, Your Grace.
没记错的话 两块糖
Two sugars, if memory serves?
没错
Absolutely.
看样子你把那只狗调♥教♥得很好
You seem to have worked wonders with that dog.
它很乖 有它在身边很开心
She's a wonderful dog. Pleasure to have around.
爱迪肯定会很感激你的
I'm sure Eddie's very appreciative.
他现在要操心的事情已经够多了
It's not like he hasn't got enough to contend with right now.
不知道我们能不能帮上忙
I wonder if we could be of some assistance to him.
说说看 杰弗
Come on, Geoff.
你还藏了什么招数没使出来
What have you got up your sleeve?
如果我们能为他们的活动 另找一个场地呢
What if we could find an alternative venue for their activities?
你肯定认识罗克斯先生吧
I'm sure you've been acquainted with Mr. Rokes
旁边绿河农场的那位
from Green River Farm next door.
那个养羊的
The sheep farmer?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
羊需要大♥片♥的土地吃草
Well, sheep need a lot of land to graze.
现如今羊肉并不怎么赚钱
And lamb's not turning a profit these days.
他破产了
He's broke?
罗克斯先生正在接受农业部的欺诈调查
Mr. Rokes is being investigated for fraud by the Ministry of Agriculture.
所以他不只是破产了
So he's not just broke.
和臭豆腐一样腐坏
He's as bent as a barbed wire fence.
今天有绵羊拍卖♥♥会
There's a sheep auction today,
我很确定罗克斯先生也会去
and I'm pretty sure Mr. Rokes will be in attendance.
你这个狡猾的老狐狸
You sly old fox.
实际上 植物与人类的相似之处
Plants are actually a lot more like humans
远比人们想象中多
than people tend to think.
它们会呼吸
They breathe.
有地盘意识
They're territorial.
会互相交流
They communicate with each other.
你怎么会对植物这么了解
How come you know so much about plants?
大概因为我就是干这个的
It's what I do, I guess.
我算是个植物学家 - 不会吧
I'm like a botanist. - Oh, no way.
我爷爷以前是开育苗圃的
My granddad used to run a nursery.
养花的 不是小孩
Flowers, not kids.
我喜欢花
I like flowers.
我希望哪天能去看看你的植物
I'd love to see your plants one day.
那可有点不好办
That's a bit of a tricky one.
我工作的地方算是禁区那类的
Where I work is sort of like a... restricted access area sort of thing.
我信任你
I trust you.
只不过最近我们在工作上遇到了一些麻烦
It's just... recently we... we've been having a bit of trouble at work.
我们的一些植物不见了
Some of our plants went missing.
奇怪的是 就是在我们认识的那天发生的
Oddly enough, it was on the day that we met.
什么 你不会觉得我跟那件事有关吧
What? You don't think I had anything to do with that, do you?
不会 当然不会
Oh, no, course not.
是啊
Yeah.
我偷一大堆植物干什么
I mean, what am I gonna steal a load of plants for?
通常来说 筛选一位潜在的新房♥东
Traditionally, the selection process for a prospective new landlord
需要花费两个月的时间
takes place over a couple of months.
我们要全方位调查一番
We like to give their bums a good old sniff.
而不是手里晃着支票薄去参加葬礼
We don't just rock up at funerals waving our check books around.
听着 这个商业机会出现在我面前
Look, it was a business opportunity that was presented to me.
我考察了一下 现在呈献给你
And now I'm presenting it to you.
这样你就有机会 换个地方 提高生产力
This gives you an alternate venue, an increased capacity,
在年底前把现有的运营搬出我的庄园
and replaces the existing operation on my estate by the end of the year.
我愿意考虑把生意扩张到12个据点
I'm willing to consider expanding the operation to a 12th location,
但你提到勒索这种事的时候
but when you start talking about a bit of blackmail,
就听着很不对劲了
then it's all starting to sound deeply problematic.
我打算简单明了地解决这个问题
It's a loose end that I intend to tie up. Very simply, very easily.
我愿意和对方会面
I'm willing to take a face-to-face meeting,
但我不会承诺什么 我也不希望他们搞什么诡计
but I'm not making any promises, and I don't want any shenanigans.
不会有什么诡计的
No shenanigans.
好吧
Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
别转身
Don't turn around.
好吧
All right. All right.
我是送钱来的
I'm the guy with the money.
把袋子放在地上
Put the bag on the floor.
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表