剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表
阁下 想和我一起喝一杯黑刺李金酒吗
Like to join me in a glass of, uh, sloe gin, Your Grace?
谢了 杰弗
Thanks, Geoff.
把米利根放在地板上就行 反正它也早该睡觉了
You can put Milligan on the floor there. It's way past his bedtime anyway.
好
Right.
对 放哪里都行 挺好
Yeah, anywhere will do.
阁下 你还好吧
Everything all right, Your Grace?
嗯
Yeah.
不过呢 关于苏茜和格拉斯家族 你说得对
You were right, however, about Susie and the Glass family.
最近有些情况让我意识到 苏茜和格拉斯家族不简单
Some information has come to light that suggests Susie and the Glass family are...
如果我试图让我们从中脱身
If I try and extract us from the situation,
他们愿意对我下杀手
they're willing to kill me.
我还以为你们俩相处得不错呢
I thought you two were getting along okay.
之前是的
Well, we were.
但现在不是了
But not anymore.
你可以先闻一闻
You might wanna sniff that.
能闻出什么
What do you smell?
杏仁
Almonds.
做黑刺李金酒时 你得慢慢来
You gotta take your time when you're making sloe gin.
两周后 酒就会变成浓郁的洋红色
It'll turn that rich magenta color after a couple of weeks.
大部分人酿到这时候就结束了
Most people leave it at that.
但要想酿出口味醇厚的酒
But to get that full flavor...
你得等待两年
...you gotta leave it a couple of years.
这是个现如今不被人重视的品德
Underappreciated quality these days,
耐心
patience.
就先任其发展吧
Let it play out.
你继续履行自己的承诺 看看他们如何反应
You continue to deliver on your end of the bargain and see how they respond.
别让对方看出你的想法
Don't let 'em know what you're thinking.
与此同时
And meanwhile,
为所有可能发生的情况做好准备
prepare for all eventualities.
第六集 剧名:《所有可能发生的情况》
早上好 阁下 想来一壶新煮的咖啡吗
Good morning, sir. A fresh pot of coffee, perhaps?
好啊
Why not?
送到我的书房♥ 劳伦斯先生
I'll take it in my study, Mr. Lawrence.
再准备两个杯子
And, um, two cups.
《绅士们》
(盖·里奇制♥作♥)
天啊 我他妈的太紧张了
God, I'm so fucking nervous.
上次这么紧张 还是演奥赛罗时
I haven't been this nervous since I played Othello.
别问 时代不同
Don't ask, it was different times.
天啊 我♥操♥
Oh God, fuck me.
早上好 格拉斯女士
Good morning, Ms. Glass.
看样子公爵准备好迎接客人了
I take it the duke's ready to receive guests?
完全准备好了 - 好极了
Very much so. - Jolly good.
弗雷迪 - 苏珊 你好 嘿 苏珊
Freddy. - Susan, hi. Hey, Susan.
抱歉 我喉咙有点说不出话
Sorry, something in my throat.
苏茜 我知道你忙着那些黑帮的事情
Susie, I know you're busy with doing the whole gangster thing.
但我想和你简单聊下
But I was hoping we could have a word.
你为什么没去工作
Why aren't you at work?
什么
What?
我现在就在工作 老大
I am at work, boss.
我们要聊的就是工作 没错 要聊工作
I mean, that's the thing. He's right. That is the thing.
你瞧 事情是这样的
See, the thing is, is that
我想我可能做出了一些突破性创造
I think I may have... made something of a breakthrough.
我真的认为 这件事呢
I really think this is something that you should, um,
你应该可以认真对待一下
potentially take... seriously.
我们稍后再聊 好吗 绅士们
We'll stick a pin in it, shall we? Gents.
可...
Ye--
你搞砸了
You fucked it up.
谢谢你赶过来
Thanks for coming.
请坐吧
Take a seat, please.
我刚好在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
喝咖啡吗
Would you like a coffee?
那太好了 谢啦
That'd be lovely. Ta.
公爵领地一切可好
Is all well in the dukedom?
看起来是的
It would appear so.
盈利在上涨 分销工作进展顺利
Profitability is up, distribution is ticking along nicely,
生产量也在大幅提高
and productivity is arcing northward.
生意兴隆
Business is good.
这是不是意味着我们已经迈过了容我退出的门槛
Does that mean we've exceeded the threshold that triggers my exit from the organization?
的确如此
It does indeed.
不过我们确实讨论过延期的问题
However, we did discuss an extension.
如你所说 钱在源源不断地进来
And, as you say, the money's rolling in.
你所获得的利润分成也会相应提高
And that will be reflected in the increased payments you receive as part of your profit share.
你真的不想重新考虑吗
Sure you don't wanna reconsider?
虽然这个提议很诱人 但我要退出
While it's a tempting offer, I'm out.
尽管收入已经超过了我们协定的门槛
Well, despite you reaching the agreed threshold,
但这些钱在被洗干净前是不能被当作盈利计算的
the money can't be considered profit until it's been washed.
那不是我的问题
Well, that's not my problem.
需要多久
How long?
我们需要再存入一千五百万
We need to bank a further 15.
应该能在三个月内实现
I'd say that's achievable within... three months.
三个月
Three months.
听着 我理解你
Look, I hear you,
我也能看出你很迫不及待
and I see your very obvious agitation.
不如我加快安排一下
Why don't I fast-track a meeting
和给我洗钱的那位绅士见一面
between us and the gentleman who washes my money?
什么时候
When?
太他妈棒了
Fucking nice!
漂亮
Beautiful!
什么时候能见到那个人
When are we gonna meet your man?
一会儿有的是时间 恰奇哪儿也不会去
Plenty of time for that later. Chucky's not going anywhere.
他很爱看拳击 恰奇又是谁
He loves a good ruck. Who exactly is Chucky?
加油 杰基
Come on, Jackie!
那位就是恰奇
That's Chucky.
快点 干掉他 - 加油
Go on, finish it! - Come on!
加油啊
Go on.
加油
Come on!
加油 杰克
Go on, Jack!
太他妈棒了
Fucking nice!
我跟你说过 会在第三轮击倒他 是不是 苏茜
Told you I'd knock him out in the third, didn't I, Suze?
你确实说了
You did, to be fair.
跟她说了 第三轮
Told her, the third.
干得好 杰克 过来
Great work, Jack.
这他妈的才叫大♥师♥表演
Now, that was a fucking masterclass.
只要你上擂台 就有精彩表现
Never a dull moment when you're in that ring.
你真是了不得的拳手 孩子
You are a proper weapon, son.
我们也该聊聊 让你参加高规格的比赛了
It's time we start talking about giving you a shot at a proper belt.
听起来很棒嘛
Now, that sounds amazing.
对吧 苏茜
Don't it, Suze?
嗯 头脑 肌肉和美貌 你真是全占了 杰克
Well, brains, brawn, and beauty. You're a triple threat, Jack.
苏茜 今晚要加入我们吗
Suze, are you gonna be joining us this evening?
我们要为你弟弟的辉煌未来干一杯
Gonna raise a glass to your brother's glittering future.
我当然会去
'Course I will.
但爱迪和我还有些正事要先处理
But Eddie and I, we've got a little bit of business to attend to first.
噢 这位就是公爵
Oh, this is the duke?
你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 我是亨利·柯林斯 你觉得他表现如何
Nice to meet you too. Henry Collins. How do you think the boy performed?
我见过的最好的一次
Best I've seen him.
去清洗一下 杰克 我们一会儿见
Get yourself cleaned up, Jack, and I'll see you later.
一会儿见
See you later.
走吧
Come on.
好了 我们去找恰奇吧
Well. Let's have this meeting with Chucky, then.
好的 在我介绍你们认识之前
Okay. Well, before I introduce you,
我得先告诉你 他的个性有点难搞
I should warn you, he's a bit of a strong flavor.
这些玉米热狗 肯定会热卖♥♥ 这可是新的摇钱树
These corn dogs, they're gonna blow up. They're the new money spinner.
玉米热狗
Corn dogs?
不行 这可不够好 说真的 这太扯了
No. That's not good enough. In fact, it's ridiculous.
苏茜 我爱你 我尊重你 我不会骗你 你知道的 对吧
Suze, I love you, I respect you, I wouldn't lie to you, you know that,yeah?
这可不是普通的玉米热狗 对吧
This is no ordinary corn dog, yeah?
这是韩国劲辣玉米热狗
This is a spicy Korean corn dog.
这是未来热销货 是我家史黛拉给我介绍的
They're the future. My Stella put me onto it.
她喜欢韩流之类的玩意
剧集 | 绅士们(2024) | 导航列表