剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
说吧
Okay.
抱歉 我不知道你们...
Uh, sorry. I didn't know you had...
不 没关系 什么事
No, no, no, it's fine. It's okay. What's going on?
你找过我的缓刑监督官吗
Did you talk to my probation officer?
没 完全没有
No. Absolutely not.
那他怎么知道我为学校演出建舞台布景的事
Then how did he know that I was building sets for a school play?
是我说的
I told him.
我只想解释一下
Yeah, I just wanted to explain
玛丽安娜那件事是个误会
what happened with Mariana was a mistake.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我不能在学校周围150米内的地方出现
I'm not allowed to live within 500 feet of a school.
那又不是学校 而且当时我妈妈在监督你
It wasn't at a school and my mom was supervising you,
我以为没问题的
so I thought it was okay.
问题大了
It wasn't!
我没有向缓刑监督官说明我的所为
I didn't tell my P.O. what I was doing,
这违反了缓刑条例
and that's a violation.
我只想帮忙
Well, I was just trying to help.
我不需要你帮忙 我早就说得很清楚了
I don't want your help. I thought I made that clear!
让我跟缓刑监督官讲清楚吧
Let me talk to your probation officer, please.
-找他过来... -不用 你们够了
- I will call him in... - No. No. You've done enough.
至少之前我不在牢里
You know, at least I wasn't in prison.
现在很可能又要进去了...
And now I'm probably going back, so...
加布
Gabe!
安娜
Ana!
-好啊 -泰勒呢
- Hey. - Where's Taylor?
她到点回家了
She had to go home.
你对她的感情
Are you, like, interested in her...
超过朋友间的友情吗
as more than friends?
也许
Maybe.
怎么这么问
Why?
因为你的...
You know, because you've...
同志身份 所以...
been identifying as gay, so...
又不是非得当同志
I don't have to be.
那是当然
Well, yeah, of course you don't.
随你怎么选择 但...
You can be whatever you are, but...
这不是你能选的吧
I don't think you can choose.
上帝给了我们自♥由♥意志
God gave us free will.
选择自己真实的面目
To be who we are.
如果上帝不希望我是同志 怎么办
What if God doesn't want me to be gay?
你如何能知道
How would you know?
因为他带走了
Because he took away
这些年来我唯一吻过的两个男孩
the only two guys I've ever kissed in my life.
裘德
Okay. Jude, um,
我觉得这不是上帝的做法
I don't think that God works that way...
但...
but...
杰克不是同志
Jack wasn't gay.
所以 上帝带走他
So, God didn't take him away
不是为了惩罚你
to punish you or something.
你怎么知道他不是同志
Well... well how do you know he wasn't gay?
因为他告诉我 他亲你
Because he told me that he kissed you
是因为他不想看你因为康纳伤心
because he wanted to make you feel better about Connor...
之后他意识到他不该那么做
And then he realized it was a mistake.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
裘德 我为什么要骗你
Jude, why would I lie?
因为你谎话连篇 凯丽
Because you lie about a lot of things, Callie.
玛丽安娜
凯丽 你有证据证明
Callie, do you have any proof
贾丝廷娜·马克斯受雇于仲裁人吗
Justina Marks is employed by arbiter?
无可奉告
No comment.
因为她发现你与你寄养兄弟
Is it true you made these false allegations
布兰登·福斯特发♥生♥关♥系♥
because she found out you were having sex
所以诬蔑她 这是真的吗
with your foster brother, Brandon Foster?
来这儿做什么
What're we doing here?
等下就知道了
You'll see.
这是谁的
Whose place is this?
你的
Yours.
或者说 等你签了租约 就是你的了
Or it will be after you sign the lease.
我没钱
I don't have any money.
我有
I do.
不
No.
不行
No way.
不 我不能让你给我钱花
No. I'm not letting you give me money!
跟你说 如果可以 我就租了
Look, I... I would've just rented it,
但我没有信用记录
but I... I don't have any credit,
我就付了首尾两个月租金 把房♥子定了下来
so I gave the guy the first and last to hold it,
如果你愿意 今天就可以搬进来
And if you like it, you can move in today.
等等 那些钱是你读朱利亚音乐学院用的
Wait, you need that money for Julliard.
我没有足够的钱读朱利亚音乐学院的
I don't have enough money for Julliard.
连一年的地铁交通费都勉强够用
I... I barely have enough money for a year's subway pass.
如果被录取 只能通过助学贷款的方式
If I get in, the only way I go is if I get financial aid.
这些钱对我来说没什么大影响
So, this money doesn't make a huge difference to me.
但对你和梅森就不同了
But it will for you and Mason.
拜托
Please.
就让我这么做吧
Let me do this.
经过认真考虑 我们愿意相信
After careful consideration, we are inclined to believe
波特女士的说法
Ms. Porter's version of events.
但 还有个问题
However, we have another problem.
我们发现
It's come to our attention that...
你允许记录在案的性侵者
you allowed a registered sex offender
为学校戏剧演出建舞台背景
to build sets for a school play?
玛丽安娜跟我说
So, uh, Mariana told me that
你俩不打算复合
you guys aren't getting back together.
多谢 没有毁了这出戏
Thanks for not tanking the play.
不只是为了这出戏
It wasn't just about the play.
-好啊 布兰登 -好
- Hey, Brandon. - Hey.
你今天见尼克了吗
Have you seen Nick today?
没 他昨晚去咱家 之后就没见了
Uh, no. Not since he came over last night.
-他昨晚去咱家了 -是 他去找你
- He came over last night? - Yeah, he was looking for you.
他想告诉你 他爸允许你们用仓库了
He wanted to tell you his dad's giving you guys the warehouse.
绝不能放过贾丝廷娜 让她得逞
Justina's not gonna get away
因为凯丽揭穿她的谎言
with dragging Callie through the mud
就把凯丽也拖下水
because she... she exposed the truth about her.
确定是她在指控吗
Do we know that she's the one making these allegations?
她在"寄养发现"网站上
She posted the restraining order that we took out against Brandon
贴了咱们针对布兰登的禁止令
on the Fost and Found website.
她怎么拿到那东西的
How did she get that?
亲 那可是公开记录
Honey, it's public record.
这是诽谤 是诽谤
This is libel. It's libel.
咱们得...雇个律师
We're gonna... we're gonna hire a lawyer
告死她
and we're gonna sue her ass!
咱们别反应过度
Let's not overreact.
不能让这个女人
We're not gonna allow this woman
谎话连篇 败坏咱女儿的名声
to discredit our daughter and then destroy our family
毁了咱们家 莉娜
with her lies, Lena!
-因为现实如此 -史戴菲 史戴菲
- 'Cause that's what they are! - Stef, Stef...
凯丽 宝贝 听我说
Callie, honey, listen to me.
听着 好吗
Listen, okay?
咱们得反击
We're gonna fight this.
听见了吗 要反击
You hear me? We're gonna fight it.
我们不能告她
We can't sue her.
可以 当然可以
Oh, yes we can. We absolutely can.
不
No.
不可以 因为她说的是真的
We can't because it's true.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表