剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
He freaked out 'cause I answered the phone.
你接他的电♥话♥干嘛 布兰登
What are you doing answering his phone, Brandon?
我告诉过你的 他在跟他哥
It's like I told you. He's talking to his brother...
或一些他不想让你知道的人联♥系♥
or someone else that he doesn't want you to know about.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone!
没事了 大家散了吧
Okay, everyone...
嗨 刚才是你打的电♥话♥吗
Hi, did you just call?
别再打这个电♥话♥了 知道吗
Yeah, don't call this number again, okay?
只是一个在水塔上看到了这个号♥码的孩子
Just some kid who saw the number on the water tower.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
-我担心 -担心什么
- I... I... I was worried... - Worried about what?
没什么好担心的 明白吗
There's nothing to worry about, okay?
别再插手了 布兰登
Stay the hell out of it, Brandon!
你还好吗 刚才是怎么了
You okay? What was that about?
那家伙不想我住这儿
That guy doesn't want me here, okay?
他讨厌我
He don't like me.
我为他的行为感到非常抱歉
I'm really sorry he did that.
给你个忠告好了 鉴于你养了俩孩子
You know, word of advice, now that you've got two kids...
你不能有所偏袒
You can't play favorites.
我知道你想向阿吉展现你对他的信任
I know you're trying to show A.J. that you trust him...
但你不能以牺牲布兰登为代价
but you can't do that at Brandon's expense.
能和你聊聊吗
Uh, hi. Can I talk to you for a sec?
好啊
Sure.
你又有派对要参加了
Hey! You got another party you're going to?
没 我只是
No, I, uh...
我只是跟我妈说一声她该啥时候来接我
I'm just letting my mom know when to pick me up.
你♥爸♥不能带你回去吗 他在哪儿
Oh, your dad can't take you home? Where is he?
我不想让他带我回去
I don't want him to.
好吧
Okay.
为什么
Why not?
你知道他
Did you know that, um...
他背着我妈偷腥吗
that he cheated on my mom?
你知道吗 我清清楚楚记得
You know, I totally remember...
我第一次意识到我爸不过是个普通人的心情
the first time I realized that my dad was human.
亲眼见他犯错误
And man, it was hard...
真让人难以接受
seeing him actually make mistakes.
只是这太耻辱了
It's just so humiliating.
没有人 没有人会认为
No one... no one thinks that
这和你有任何关系 我向你保证
this has anything to do with you, I promise you.
还有
And, uh...
这也不意味着你♥爸♥对你的爱会减少分毫
It doesn't mean that your dad loves you any less.
这是我的亲身经历
I know that for a fact.
留下来吃块蛋糕 好吗
I hope you'll stay around for cake... yeah?
我们分手吧
We need to break up.
开玩笑的啦
I'm kidding.
不过我觉得我们不该这么做
But, I don't think we should do this.
理由
Why?
因为凯丽说她不会介意
Because Callie said that she was okay with it...
但事实并非如此
but she's not.
听说阿吉害得你被炒鱿鱼了
I hear A.J. got you fired.
别紧张 我不是来盘问你的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna narc on you.
这得看你怎么做了
That's up to you to do.
我打算 我只是想
I'm gonna... I just wanted to have... yeah.
你会发现恰当时机
You'll find the right time.
凯丽 为什么他会在你家房♥子里
Callie... why is he in your house?
我只是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
你知道吗
You know...
你总是很会照顾别人
You are so good at taking care of other people.
但是这一次
Just once...
我希望你能照顾好自己
I'd like to see you take care of yourself.
我现在不想和你说话
I really don't want to talk to you right now.
好吧
All right.
不过听着
Okay, but look...
那天阿吉和我在警车上时
something happened the other day,
发生了一些事
when A.J. was with me in the squad car...
我想我只是
and I guess I'm just...
对于别人对他的指责会比较敏感
sensitive to people accusing him...
那我呢
Okay, but what about me?
你似乎很习惯什么事都指责我
You seem pretty fine of accusing me of just about anything.
抱歉 我不是有意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you...
留着跟你的理想儿子说去吧
Save it for the son you wish you had.
这几个星期
You know, you've been here
你来这儿见他的次数
to see him more in the last few weeks
比过去几年你见我的次数还要多
than you've ever come to see me in the last few years.
我只是
I was... just...
比较担心你 不会再这样了
looking out for you. It won't happen again.
听着 布兰登 我很抱歉
Look, Brandon, I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我还是新手 不知道该怎样做你们的父亲
I'm new to this. I don't know how to parent you kids.
我明白这是个巨大改变
It's a big change, I know.
我希望你理解
I need you to understand,
我再也不会忽视你了
I'm never gonna choose anyone over you.
好吗
Okay?
每次我们出去
You know, the entire time that we went out,
你都是随意糊弄我
all you did was yank me around.
我试着理解 试着保持耐心
I was understanding... I was patient.
我做一切你让我做的事情
I did everything that you ever asked me to do...
结果只换来被你甩掉的结局
just for you to dump me.
现在你又来阻止玛丽安娜和我约会吗
Now you're not gonna let Mariana date me either?
我已经跟玛丽安娜说过了
I already told Mariana,
只要你们想约会
if you two want to date,
我没有任何权利说不 可以了吗
I don't have any rights to stand in your way. Okay?
-你说对了 你没权利 -是
- You're right. You don't! - No.
因为我们没有做错什么
'Cause we didn't do anything wrong.
-你什么意思 -而且坦白说 我受够了
- What? - And honestly, I'm really tired of all this stressing,
不知道你什么时候又会不开心
about whether you're gonna get upset about something.
你说做错是什么意思 怀亚特
What do you mean, do anything wrong, Wyatt?
什么事 什么时候
What? When?
一直以来她都很害怕
She's been so scared...
你知道我们的事之后会不开心
that you would find out and get all upset.
像你刚才说的 你没有任何权利不开心
Like you said, you don't have any right to be,
所以我甚至不知道我们干嘛要保守这个秘密
so I don't even know why we're keeping this a secret.
保守什么秘密
Keeping what a secret?
我和玛丽安娜在毕业派对上
That Mariana and I hooked up...
做过了
at the end-of-school party.
什么叫"做过了"
What do you mean you hooked up?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
-凯丽 -*祝你生日快乐*
- Callie! - *Happy birthday to you*
没事吧 快来
You good? Come on.
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的凯丽*
*Happy birthday, dear Callie*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
别都吃完了
Stop eating all of it.
你跟怀亚特上♥床♥了
You had sex with Wyatt?
我...能去别处说吗
I... Can we go somewhere?
怎么 你怕被人听见吗
What? You don't want people to hear?
不 我只是想跟你解释
No, I just... I just want to explain.
没什么好解释的 玛丽安娜
There's nothing to explain, Mariana.
我很抱歉
Look, I am so sorry.
如果你不介意我和怀亚特交往的话
If you were fine with me and Wyatt dating
上♥床♥的事也不必大惊小怪吧
then... Is the sex thing really that big a deal?
我这么做是错了 但只发生过一次
I mean, it was a mistake, and it only happened once.
那你骗我呢 也只骗过这一次吗
And what about lying to me? Is that a one time thing, too?
我当时只是说我不再是处♥女♥了
I told you I lost my virginity...
你自己以为是麦特
You assumed that it was Mat, so...
这也叫骗你吗
What? Did I really lie?
我不是在跟你谈判 玛丽安娜
This isn't a negotiation, Mariana.
如果你想跟怀亚特交往
Okay, if you wanna date Wyatt...
我不介意 行了吧
It doesn't really matter to me, okay?
但别装得好像很在乎我的想法似的
But don't pretend like you care what I think.
不是的 我不是真想跟怀亚特交往
No... Look, I don't want to date Wyatt.
我只是以为
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表