剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
不 拒绝改变只为保全工作
No, keeping things the same to protect your job.
你就是这么看我吗
Wow. That's what you think of me?
人很难接受改变
I think change is hard for people,
尤其在看不到前景时
especially when they can't see the big picture.
代我向总统问好
Say hello to the president for me.
-好啊 -你怎么来了
- Hey, guys. - Hey, what... what are you doing here?
过来一起坐坐吧
Why don't you guys sit down, join us?
我们叫安娜来
We've asked Ana to come
跟你们谈谈生父的事
and talk to you guys about your birth dad.
我真不想...
Look, I don't really wanna...
黑素斯 你应该想知道这事
Jesus, I think this is something you're gonna wanna hear,
坐吧
so why don't you have a seat?
你们妈妈说
So, your moms told me
你发现加布有性侵记录
you found out Gabe was on the sex offender registry...
这我也才知道
which was news to me.
他之所以有此案底 不是因为...
The reason he's on that list, it's not because he was...
这完全是因为我
He's on that list because of me.
我遇见加布时才十五岁
I... I was 15 when I met Gabe.
他当时十八 我父母发现我俩在一起时
He was 18. When my parents found out about us...
我只能说他们并不同意
Well, let's just say they didn't approve,
因为他比我大
because he was older
而且得知他贩毒
and because they found out he sold drugs.
他们不许我见他
So, they forbid me from seeing him,
后来 当然了 我跟他私奔
and then, of course, I ran away to be with him.
他们报了警 警♥察♥找到他家
They called the police, they busted down his door,
以非法持有毒品罪逮捕了他
and they arrested him for possession.
他多数只卖♥♥大♥麻♥
He mostly just sold pot.
并不是说这样合法 但...
Well, not that that's okay, but...
因为我当时未成年
because I was underage,
他还被指控非法性侵未成年
they also charged him with unlawful sex with a minor,
所以他成了性侵者 上了黑名单
and that got him labeled a sex offender and put on that list,
这事我一直不知道
which I never knew...
直到今天
until now.
那你怎么说他只是一♥夜♥情♥
So, why do you always tell us he was a one-night-stand?
我大概...
I guess...
是不想你们觉得 生母是瘾君子
I didn't want you to think you came from a junkie
生父又是...毒贩
and... a drug dealer.
不想你们有此记忆
I didn't want that to be your story.
什么情况
Hey. What's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你什么时候开始躲起来换衣服了
Since when do you turn away to change your clothes?
我大概只是...
I guess I just...
不想让你不舒服
I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.
我怎么会不舒服呢
Okay. Why would I feel uncomfortable?
就因为最近这些事
'Cause of everything you've been through.
老实说
If I'm being honest...
我有点内疚
I feel a little guilty.
内疚于...我的身体完好无损
Guilty... that my body is still intact.
我不想你更加难过
I just don't want to make you feel worse.
你害怕我会...嫉妒吗
You're afraid I'm gonna feel... jealous?
不会的
No.
抱歉 是很蠢
Sorry. It's really stupid.
不 亲爱的 没事
It's not, honey. No, it's okay.
我很好
I'm okay.
真的
I am.
过来坐
Come sit here.
我开始...
I am starting to get...
有些感觉了 就是这儿
some feeling back, right, there you are.
我感觉到你了
I can feel you right there.
准确来说 你没有让我更难过
For the record, you're not what makes me feel worse.
我反而觉得更好过了
You're what makes me feel better. Okay?
但愿她能原谅我错过她的葬礼
I just hope she can forgive me for missing her funeral.
你那么做 是为了和阿泰一起
You did it to be with Ty.
她会明白的
I think she'd understand.
你原谅我 向史戴菲告密吗
Do you forgive me for telling Stef?
你又没错 何求原谅 凯丽
There's nothing to forgive, Callie.
你不生我气吗
You're not mad at me?
那我去少管所 你怎么不愿见我
Then why wouldn't you see me when I came to juvie?
我觉得尴尬
I was embarrassed.
羞愧难当 没有生气
Ashamed, you know, but not mad.
咱俩刚有些进展 我就跑了
We were just getting somewhere, then I go and take off.
我以为自己搞砸了
I kind of figured I blew it.
看来没有
I guess not.
我为说过的话跟你道歉
Look, I want to apologize for what I said.
我说错了
I... I was wrong.
当时不了解你 现在懂了
I didn't know you, but I do now.
你不用这样
You don't have to do this.
-拜托 我跟你说话呢 -听着...
- Come on, man, I'm trying to talk to you. - Look...
我不知道你需要些什么
I don't know what you're looking for,
总之我给不了你 明白吗
but you're not gonna find it with me, all right?
我以前不是你父亲 以后也不是
I'm not your father, and I never will be.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表