剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
妈妈和我给你的爱足够多
and enough love from mama and me
能让你比以前更好地处理这件事
to handle this better than you have been.
好吗
Okay?
来吧 让我们一起摇摆
Come on. Let's go cut a rug.
那是"跳舞"的老式说法
That's old speak for "Dance."
或者做些现在你们这些孩子喜欢做的事
Whatever you kids do these days.
你知道有两个妈妈我很高兴 对吗
Hey, you know I love having two moms, right?
有你我们也很高兴 亲爱的
We love having you, my sweet.
宝贝 亲爱的
Baby, love.
怎么了 甜心
What's wrong, honey?
安娜来了 我觉得她嗑药了还是怎么了
Ana's here, and I think she's high or something.
再告诉我一遍 你家有多少人
Um, so how many of you are there, again?
我有两个妈妈
Uh, well, I have two moms,
她们刚刚收养的凯丽
Callie, who they just adopted,
还有她的弟弟裘德
and her little brother jude.
他们和我们住了差不多有一年
They've lived with us for like, a year now.
还有一对双胞胎 黑素斯和玛丽安娜
And then there's the twins, Jesus and Mariana.
我想是在他们六岁左右的时候收养进来的
I think we adopted them when they were like six
那个时候我七岁 我是说
and I was seven. But I mean,
他们好像就一直和我们生活在一起
it just feels like they've always been around.
之前我从没意识到我的生活会这么无聊
Never realized how boring my life was until now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
就是 你的家庭
You know, just, your family.
你的故事 你这个人
Your story. You.
无论哪个都很神奇
It's all so amazing.
无聊这个词绝对和你沾不上边
Well, you are anything but boring.
还有多久他们才会回来
So, uh, how long till they get back?
不知道 可能还要几个钟头
Um, I don't know. Couple hours, maybe.
好吧 那我们该去哪...
All right, so where should we...
好了 你要知道 我们回来是为了独处
Okay, FYI, we came home to be alone,
不是 你懂得 免得你想歪了
not to... you know. In case that's what you were thinking.
你是这么想我的
Wow. So that's what you think about me?
觉得我像个小淫男
That I'm just some kind of slut?
不 不是 我...
No! No, I...
你想上楼吗
You wanna go upstairs?
好啊 但你最好别想占我便宜
Okay. But you better not take advantage of me.
怎么了
What's going on?
你毁了一切 你毁了一切
You ruined everything! You ruined everything!
冷静
Calm down!
如果你没送加布进监狱
If you didn't send Gabe to prison,
我们就会成为一家人
we would have been a family.
我们会有机会
We could have had a chance!
-拜托 -我不会失去双胞胎
- Please! - I wouldn't have lost the twins.
小点声音
Keep it down.
你 你毁了他的人生 还毁了我的
You! You ruined his life and you ruined mine.
安娜 亲爱的 你得冷静下来
Ana, honey, you need to calm down.
别告诉我冷静
Don't you tell me to calm down!
你抢走了我的孩子
You took my babies.
好了 安娜 你失控了
Okay, Ana, you're out of control,
我必须请你离开
I have to ask you to leave.
-不 -拜托了 和我们一起回家
- No! - Please, just come home with us.
-我们走 我们走 -我正要
- Let's go. Let's go! - I was going...
我会走的
I will go!
我会走的
I will go!
但我不会和你们任何一个去任何地方
But I'm not going anywhere with you or you!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
不不不 我会确保她安全到家的
No, no, no, I will make sure that she gets home safely.
你确定那是个好主意
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我确定 亲爱的 好吗
I'm sure, love, okay?
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
好
Okay.
我不明白 她一直挺好的
I don't understand. She was doing so well.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我下午带她去见了加布
I took her to see Gabe this afternoon and...
留她一个人在那
I left her alone.
他当时在喝啤酒 我真是个白♥痴♥
He was drinking a beer. I'm such an idiot.
不是你的错 小姑娘
It's not your fault, mija.
是加布的问题
It's Gabe's fault.
他一直都是个大♥麻♥烦
He's always been trouble.
这恰恰证明了
This is just proof he doesn't
他不值得我们帮他撤销性侵记录
deserve our support to get off that registry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
咱们走
Let's go.
-什么声音 -家里有人吗
- What was that? - Is there someone home?
我去看看
Let me check.
等等 要是有人私闯民宅怎么办
Wait, what if someone's trying to break in?
别担心 我会保护你
Don't worry, I'll protect you.
搞什么
What the hell!
我的天 你干什么呢
Oh my God, what are you doing?
碎了个杯子 你怎么不在派对
I dropped a glass. Why aren't you at the party?
你不也一样
Why aren't you?
科特 这是凯丽 我妹妹
Uh, Cort, this is... this is Callie, my sister.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
我俩刚在车♥库♥
We were just, uh, hanging out in the garage.
-我... -没事
- I just, uh... - That's okay. Um...
阿吉 这是科特 布兰登的女朋友
A.J., this is Cort, Brandon's girlfriend.
抱歉 我没想到有人在家
Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was home.
是 我也是
Yeah, no, I mean, me neither.
我俩那个...
Well, uh, we're probably just gonna...
出去...
go back out...
去...
to the...
要回楼上吗
So, you wanna go back upstairs?
不了 我还是回家吧
Nah. I think I'm gonna go home.
你确定
You sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
什么
About what?
你和布兰登 刚刚那幕
About you and Brandon? Just now?
什么情况 怎么那么不自在
What was that? Why was that so weird, huh?
你俩的表现
Why were you two acting like
好像背着对方偷吃被抓现行似的
you just got caught cheating on each other or something like that?
阿吉 我和布兰登之间没什么 好吧
A.J., nothing is going on between me and Brandon, okay? Nothing.
感觉可不是这样 凯丽
Nothing doesn't feel like that, Callie.
就是她吧
So, that's her?
什么
What?
凯丽 就是你爱过
Callie. She's the girl you loved
却因为某种原因 无法在一起的女孩
and couldn't be with for some reason.
现在知道为什么了
Now I know why.
是这样
Look, um...
我们当时以为
We really thought that
她不会被成功领养
her adoption was never gonna happen.
结果她被领养
And then it did.
我们不想破坏这个家
And we didn't want to destroy the family,
我俩就结束了
so that was the end of us.
真正永远地结束了
Like, truly, forever.
而且绝不能让别人知道
And no one can ever know.
我不会说出去的
I would never say anything.
如果这件事
And you know, if this is, like,
你觉得太诡异 我能理解
too weird for you, I get that.
一点
It's not...
也不
at all.
我倒觉得 你很成熟
Actually, I think it's super mature.
不是厌倦高中派对的那种成熟
Not the bored with high school parties kind of mature,
而是真正的成熟
but the real kind.
是吗
You do?
做那样的牺牲 当然啦
A sacrifice like that? Definitely.
而且 现在看来
Also, it kind of turns out,
不是只有你和前任住在同一屋檐下
you're not the only one who lives with their ex.
我带着梅森 还和艾迪住一起
Me and Mason are still in our old place with Eddie.
我们...不睡一张床
We don't... we don't share a bed or anything.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表