剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, listen, I do not want to do this.
真糟糕 我可不是个少年犯
Too bad I'm not a juvenile delinquent.
你现在该走了
You need to go now.
等等 凯丽 是吧
Oh, wait. Callie, was it?
我来给你讲讲关于我妈的事
Let me tell you something about my mother
圣人丽塔 迷失灵魂的拯救者
Saint Rita, savior of lost souls,
只是因为你不是她亲生女儿而已
as long you aren't her own daughter.
没有原因 再次谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks again for nothing, mom.
简直不敢相信 我们又跟凯丽同病相怜了
I just can't believe we're in the same boat with Callie again.
我知道她跟丽塔在一起没事
I know she fine with Rita,
但我总是情不自禁地认为这都是我们的错
but I just can'telp feeling like this is all our fault.
你是说我的错吗
You mean my fault?
什么 你告诉我不要去申请限制令
What? You told me not to get the restraininorder.
我已经让它终止了
I had it expunged.
我从没想过社工文件里面
I never thought about paper copies
也会有副本
lingering in some social worker's file.
-那你为什么还做 -因为我不得不做
- Well, why would you? - Because I should have
我必须得做 莉娜
I should have, Lena.
都会没事的
It all gonna be all right.
亲爱的 我们得安排这周的婚姻咨♥询♥
So, honey, we need to schedule therapy for the week.
星期五 你可以吗
Is Friday okay for you?
我们这周不做行吗
Can we skip a week?
我们有这么多事要处理
We just... we have so much going on.
我们总是有很多事要处理
We always have a lot going on.
对不起 女儿没回来之前
Okay, well, I cannot focus on us
我♥干♥不了其他事
until we get our daughter back. I'm sorry.
好吧 我会通知麦乐瓦伊医生的
Okay, I'll let Dr. Melvoy know.
好
Okay.
限制令 是吗
A restraining order, huh?
怎么 你曾经悄悄去找过她吗
What, were you, like, stalking her?
没有
No.
也不关你的事
Not at it's any of your business.
你到底对我有什么不满
Yo, what's your beef with me, huh?
我来说出跟我哥哥谈话的真♥相♥
I came clean about talking to my brother,
说出拿走你那蠢棒球的真♥相♥
and taking your dumb baseball.
是在我抓到你之后 这并不能改变你撒谎的事实
Yeah, after I caught you. Doesn'change the fact that you lied.
你没撒过谎吗
Oh, you never lie?
你没拿过别人的东西吗
You never took something that wasn't yours?
你甚至都不想尝试跟他好好相处吗
You're not even gonna try to get along with him?
他在这儿也住不了多久
He's not gonna be here much longer.
是 然后他会搬去和麦克住
No, then he's gonna move in with Mike
成为你的寄养弟弟
and be your foster brother.
我不需要他逼问我关于凯丽的事
Look, I don't need him giving me the third degree about Callie.
已经感觉够糟的了
Feel bad enough as it is.
你已经翻篇了吧
You are over her, right?
是
Yes.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You're sure? - Yes.
我有机会跟她重归于好的
Look, I already had my chance to get back with her.
我都拒绝了
I said no.
等等 这是什么时候的事
Wait, when was this?
就是罗伯特说
Uh, when Robert said
他不想签字的时候
he wasn't gonna sign the papers,
凯丽气疯了 然后...
Callie was freaking out and...
你俩的事最好是没越界
Well, you two better get your stories straight.
如果社工知道这件事
If the social worker finds out about this,
我们真的会永远失去她了
we'll really lose her for good.
看起来她没拿走什么东西
Well, doesn't look like she took anything.
很抱歉 我不知道...
I'm so sorry. I had no idea...
不知者无罪
How could you have known?
我该告诉你的 但我不知道她会来找我
I would have told you, but I didn't know she was talking to me.
那她拿走什么东西了吗
So she takes things?
是
Yeah.
她觉得那不是偷
She doesn't consider it stealing.
她觉得有资格这样做 因为我是那么糟糕的母亲
She feels she's entitled because I was such a horrible mother.
她确实翻了翻你的信件
She did look through your mail.
怎么了
What?
有张支票没了
Yep, a check's missing.
我没看到她动你的支票簿
I never saw her touch your checkbook.
她做这种事很狡猾的
Well, she's pretty tricky at that.
不用在意
I mean, don't worry about it.
也不是头一次注销克洛伊偷走的支票了
It's not the first time I've had to cancel a check that Chloe stole.
你说她...在服药吗
You said she's... she's on meds?
是 她是偏激抑郁症
Yeah, she's bipolar, axis I.
她已经很难应付了
She's already difficult,
但当她停止服药的时候
But when she's off her medication,
她甚至更偏执更不讲道理
she's even more paranoid and irrational.
肯定很艰难
Must be hard.
是
It is,
我俩都是
for both of us.
既然凯丽去了丽塔那边
Hey, so now that Callie's at Rita's,
老爸获得收养执照之前阿吉去哪里
where's A.J. gonna go until dad gets his license?
这个嘛
Uh, well,
妈妈和我要...
Mama and I are just...
我们要更新一下我们的执照
we're gonna get our license renewed.
为什么 你们不会还要收养小孩吧
Why? You're not gonna foster any more kids, are you?
不 不是 只是以防万一
No, no, no, no. It's just in case
凯丽的收养程序延后的话
Callie's adoption gets delayed,
确保我们可以收养她
To make sure that we can keep fostering her.
上次凯丽被带走的时候
Didn't you renew your license
你们没有更新收养执照吗
last time callie was taken out of the house?
没 没有
Uh, no, no, no.
那只是...只是延期而已
That was... that was just an extension.
所以阿吉走不了啦
So A.J.'s not leaving then?
我只是问问
I'm just asking.
小布 我知道你跟阿吉有矛盾
B, i know that you have your issues with A.J.,
但你拥有的比他要稍微轻松了一些
but you have had it just a little bit easier than he has,
所以请别这样
so please don't be this way.
这个路口没有摄像机什么的吗
So there weren't, like, any cameras at this intersection?
这不是有点奇怪吗
Isn't that kind of weird?
是 现在就是这样 但真正奇怪的是
Yeah, these days. But what's really weird
周围的照相机是应该
is that there were cameras around there
捕捉到司机试图逃跑的画面
that should have caught the driver trying to get away.
也许他没想逃跑
Well, maybe he didn't try to get away.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
也许他躲在什么地方
Well, maybe he hid somewhere
或是等天黑了有人来接他
or waited till dark or for someone to come pick him up.
这真是挺不错的观点
That's actually a really good theory.
你确定不想当警♥察♥吗
Are you sure you don't want to be a cop?
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安 亲爱的
- Good nigh mom. - Good night, love.
我挺自我感觉良好的
I was feeling pretty good about myself, you know.
我系上工具腰带 清楚地知道我在做什么
I had the tool belt on and knew exactly what I was doing.
我甚至用手♥机♥拍下来全过程 知道吗
I'm was even videoing the whole thing with my cell phone, right?
嗯 我想看看呢
Yeah, that I'd like to see.
下一秒我知道的就是 管道爆了
The next thing I know, the pipe bursts
水就...
and water's just...
-不是吧 你怎么做的 -哇哇大哭呗
- Oh, no. What did you do? - Cried like a baby.
就坐在地上 水坑里 抽泣
Just sitting there on the floor, in a puddle, sobbing.
不用怕了 沙兹来了
Never fear. Shaz is here.
我保证会温柔地呵护你的管子[阴♥部♥]
And I promise I will treat your pipes with gentle, loving care.
那先谢谢咯
Well, thank you.
我希望你没有碍沙兹的事儿
I hope you're not getting in Shaz's way.
没 一点都没
Oh, no, not at all.
没事 我不介意有个伴儿
No, I don't mind the company.
史戴菲 你需要换衣服去上班了
Stef, you need to get dressed and get to work.
天呐 我还是赶紧走吧
Oh my gosh, I'd better get out of here.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
她看起来挺不错的吧
She seems great, huh?
跟丽塔住一起怎么样
So what's it like living with Rita?
她家肯定特别乱
I bet her place like is messy.
我希望你有自己的房♥间并且门上是有锁的
I hope you've got your own room and a lock on the door.
没 丽塔和一个男的去约会了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表