剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on "The Fosters"...
-阿吉 回家吧 -我不能这样对阿泰
- Please come home, A.J. - I can't do that to Ty.
妈 我只是怕如果他和他哥在一起
Mom, I'm just afraid that if he stays with his brother,
会惹上麻烦的
he's gonna get in some real trouble.
阿吉 我们逮捕你哥哥
A.J, we're arresting your brother
是因为他参与了一起肇事逃逸
because he was involved in a hit-and-run
玛丽安娜和黑素斯是事故受害人
that injured Mariana and Jesus,
但因为你逃跑 我们也要带你回去
but we're gonna have to take you in for running away.
我来见阿吉·汉斯代尔
I'm here to see A.J. Hensdale.
你不在他的访客名单上
You're not on his list.
这是公开海选对吧
It's open auditions, right?
是 但你作为高三班长
All right, but aren't you gonna be too busy
不是事务繁忙吗
with junior class president and all that?
我没戏了 莱克茜赢了
I lost. Lexi won.
选莱克茜当班长
我是黑素斯 你儿子
I'm Jesus, your son.
-你得走了 -为什么
- You gotta leave. - Why?
我接近你是犯法的
I can't... legally be around you.
已知化名
加布里埃尔·丹克劳福特 "加布"
猥亵未成年人
你听说过民营家庭吗
Do you know about privatized homes?
对此我们有什么能做的吗
If there's something we could do about that?
目前的重中之重
The most important thing for us
是关注大局
to do right now is to look at the big picture.
我们要做的是皮肤保留乳♥房♥♥切除
We're doing a skin-sparing mastectomy.
-我怎么才能帮你 -我害怕
- How can I help? - I'm scared.
35%的寄养儿童未满十八岁前
35% of foster kids will be incarcerated
会偶尔遭受监禁
at some point before they reach age 18.
66%的寄养儿童年满十八岁后
66% of foster kids who age out
一年之内 或流落街头 或入狱
will end up either homeless, in jail, or dead
或死亡
within one year.
如果这就是我们关爱他们的方式
How could we expect otherwise
那还有什么好期盼的呢
when this is how we care for them?
我算是幸运了
I was one of the lucky ones.
凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特
曾被寄养
历经七个不同的寄养家庭后
After seven different foster placements,
我终于找到一个家...和一群家人
I finally found a home... and a family.
但是 作为一个勉强挺过来的人
But, as someone who barely survived it,
我可以告诉你 寄养体制存在严重问题
I can tell you the system is severely broken.
请帮助像我一样的孩子找到属于他们的家
Help kids like me find the homes they deserve.
家庭寄养系统重建议案
请支持SB-3301号♥议案
Support SB-3301.
-你们觉得怎么样 -很振奋人心
- So, what do you think? - Well, it's very, very powerful.
没错 我们也这么认为
Yeah, we think so.
我们只是没想到凯丽是在支持
I guess we just didn't realize that Callie would be supporting
-一项新立法 -抱歉
- some new piece of legislation. - I'm sorry.
我以为你们知道
I assumed you knew.
我们在尽力做出真正的改变
We're trying to make some real change here.
没错 而州议会就是实现变革的地方
Yeah, and the statehouse is where that happens.
-是 -这是件好事对吧
- Right. - That's a good thing, right?
我们没说不好 但是...
We're not saying that it's not, but...
只是对你所支持的这项议案
It's just that you're endorsing a bill
我们一无所知 小凯
that we know nothing about, Cal.
你看过议案吗
Have you read it?
没有仔细看...
No, not like word for word...
-好吧 -但我知道它旨在重建寄养系统
- Okay. - But I know that it's trying to reform the system,
而且我相信贾丝廷娜
and I trust Justina.
我们绝不是这个意思...
Well, we certainly don't mean to suggest...
-但的确有点 -跟你说 凯丽
- But you kind of are. - You know what, Callie?
你妈妈考虑得没错 你该从头至尾看一遍
Your moms are absolutely right. You should all read it.
-我会尽快给你一份复印件 -谢谢
- I'll get you a copy as soon as I can. - Thank you.
太好了 很感谢你
That would be great. Appreciate it.
有件事 我一直想告诉你 凯丽
You know, there is something I've been waiting to tell you, Callie.
显然我们的努力已经得到众多关注
Apparently, the work we've been doing has been getting a lot of attention,
我们收到邀请 下个月去白宫
and... we have been invited to the White House next month.
-你说真的吗 -是
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
他们打算开家庭寄养的座谈会
Yeah, they're having a symposium on foster care,
希望我们也去
and they want us to be there.
真棒
Wow. That's amazing.
当然 我们得先看看日期
Of course, we need to look at the calendar...
和凯丽的功课完成情况之类的
Callie's school work and all that.
当然
Of course.
好 先走了 晚点再联♥系♥你 凯丽
Okay, I'm gonna go and I'll talk to you later, Callie.
-不用送了 -谢谢你 非常感谢
- I'll let myself out. - Thank you. Thank you very much.
-你还好吗 -没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-再见 -别着急 手术才做完没多久
- Bye. - Take it easy. It's not been that long since surgery.
你俩啥情况
What is wrong with you guys?
-什么 -那可是白宫
- Excuse me? - It's the White House.
没错 这是个很好的机会 凯丽
Yes. It is a great opportunity, Callie,
-但愿你能去 -但愿是什么意思
- And hopefully you can go. - Hopefully?
眼下你已经有很多事要忙了 亲爱的
You have a lot on your plate already, honey.
我们不能让"寄养发现"和这些杂事
We can't let Fost and Found and all of this
干扰你的学习
distract you from your school work.
-没有干扰 -那你的毕业设计呢
- It's not. - What about your senior project?
你都还没确定主题
You still haven't even declared what you're doing.
我已经想好了
I have it figured out.
-我打算明天就去找丽塔谈 -好
- I'm gonna talk to Rita tomorrow. - Okay, good.
-那还有什么问题 -凯丽
- So, what's the problem? - Callie,
我们对贾丝廷娜毫不了解
we really don't know Justina at all.
可我了解啊 她为我做了很多
But I do, and she's doing a lot for me.
为什么你们总是对每个人都疑神疑鬼的
And why are you always so suspicious of everyone?
等等 想看看你支持的议案
No, hold on. Wanting to read the bill
都有什么内容
that you are being used to support
可不是疑神疑鬼 凯丽 而是明智
is not being suspicious, Callie, it's being smart.
我去开门
I'll get it.
除非你们怕这是入室抢劫
Oh, unless you guys are afraid it's home invasion.
你好 凯丽
Hey, Callie.
我只是想告诉你们我对那件事非常愧疚
I just want you guys to know how bad I feel about what happened.
我知道我哥做了件不可饶恕的事...
Look, I know my brother did a terrible thing...
经历了这么多 我们却不辞而别...
and then we just took off after all the...
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你们为我做了这么多...
After all the nice stuff you guys did for me...
我本该劝阿泰自首的 可是我...
I should've made Ty turn himself in, but I was just...
我怕从此再也见不到他了
I was afraid I wasn't gonna see him again.
总之...
So, anyway...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们明白 阿吉
We get it, A.J.
家人就是一切
Family is everything.
你能来这儿说这番话
It's good of you to come here
就已经很好了 阿吉 谢谢
and say all of that, A.J. Thank you.
是 好样的
Yeah. Good job.
我去外面等你
I'll wait outside.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
我只是...想问问你的病情怎么样了
I just... wanna know how you are doing.
手术做完十天了
Well, for 10 days since the surgery,
我恢复得不错
I'm doing pretty well.
-你真的很勇敢 -你指什么
- That was really brave. - Which part?
我逃跑 还是错过奶奶的葬礼
Me running away or missing my grandma's funeral?
不 我是指...
No, I meant...
我知道你什么意思 凯丽
I know what you meant, Callie.
我去少管所找你 他们告诉过你吗
Did they tell you I tried to come see you in juvie?
去了好几次
Like, a few times?
在我告诉史戴菲你在哪儿时
I had no idea what your brother had done
我不知道你哥都做了什么
when I told Stef where you were.
我发誓 而且我一发现
I swear to you. And as soon as I found out,
就打给你了
I called you.
你有阿泰的消息吗
Have you heard from Ty?
-收到一封他的信 -那就好
- I got a letter from him. - That's good.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我去车里等
I'm gonna go wait in the car.
真要命 太慢了
Yeah. It's killing me, though. Too slow.
最近我诸事不顺
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表