剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
If... if it comes to that.
或者你是怕我给你拔管
Or maybe you're afraid I'll pull it
因为你坚信我爱着蒙绨
because you're convinced I'm in love with Monte.
不...我知道你不爱她
I don't... I don't think you're in love with her.
但...
But...
万一你...
What if you...
万一我变丑了 你爱上她怎么办
what if you fall in love with her because I'm... I'm ugly?
-因为我... -你说什么呢
- 'Cause I'm... - What are you talking about?
莉娜 你不想我做乳♥房♥♥切除 因为
Lena, you didn't want me to get the mastectomy because...
你担心咱们的性生活和感情受影响
you were worried about our sex life and our intimacy
我可能会讨厌自己的形象
and I might not like the way I look,
你也可能会讨厌我的形象
that you might not like the way I look.
宝贝 我那么说 是在你无需动手术时
Honey, I said that when you didn't need the surgery,
我是想劝你
when I was trying to talk you
放弃做不必要的事情
out of doing something that wasn't necessary,
那时动手术并不一定能救命
when having it wasn't potentially going to save your life.
现在不一样
This is different.
结果不都一样
The result is the same.
我身上会留疤
You know, I'm gonna have scars
戴硬邦邦的义乳
and I'm gonna have hard, artificial breasts
我自己都不会有感觉
that I can't even feel.
连乳♥头♥也没有 除非刺青上去
I won't have nipples unless I get them tattooed on.
到时就没有蒙绨美了
I won't be beautiful like Monte.
我...只是...没办法
I'm... I just... I won't.
我不在乎手术
And you know, I don't care about the surgery.
我也不怕...我不...
I'm not afraid of this, that I don't... I'm...
-我... -你不会失去我
- I... - You're not going to lose me.
你的美丽之处 不只是身体
And what's beautiful about you is so much more than your body.
还有你的心与灵魂
It's your heart and soul.
你的思想
Your mind.
你的笑容
Your laugh.
你的勇气与同情心
Your... your courage and your compassion.
亲爱的 我爱我们共同打造的生活
Honey, I love this life that we've built together.
爱我们的孩子
Our kids.
爱我们的家人
Our family.
你就是我的家
You're my home.
如果我说过的话
And I'm so sorry that I said anything
让你觉得我再不愿... 我很抱歉
that ever made you feel like I wouldn't...
在我眼里 你永远美丽 性感 迷人
I always find you attractive and sexy and beautiful
真是这样
because I will.
永远如此
I mean, I always will.
我
I...
我好怕
I'm scared.
害怕很正常
It's okay to be scared.
我能做些什么
What can I do for you?
要我怎么帮你
How can I help?
你可以
You can...
带我去游泳
take me swimming?
-看上去你... -走来的
- You look like... - I just walked here.
是的 没错
Yeah, I did.
我妹妹要用车
My sister needed the car.
不过正好给我机会 考虑你的话
But it gave me a chance to think about what you said,
没错 我正努力放下一个人
and yes, I am getting over someone,
如果恰巧碰到另一个人
and sometimes that's easier to do
放手就会容易些
when someone else comes along,
但这并不意味着
but that doesn't mean that
这另一个人就是替代品
that person is the rebound person, okay?
这个人也可能是命中注定的人
That person can also just be the one.
就像罗密欧以为他爱罗莎琳
You know, like when Romeo thought he was in love with Rosaline,
直到他遇见朱丽叶
but he was until he met Juliet.
结果他们双双殉情
And then they killed themselves.
是 但他俩还是命中注定的一对
Well, yeah, but they were still meant to be.
就算复杂又怎样
So what if it's complicated?
你车上有...儿童安全座椅
Do you have a... car seat?
是的
Yep.
你帮别人看孩子吗 对吧
I don't suppose you're, like, a nanny, right? Right?
不 是我的孩子
No, I'm a mother.
我有个两岁的儿子
I have a two-year-old son.
我说情况复杂
When I told you things were complicated,
不只是指你的情况
I didn't just mean your side of things.
那个...我...
Well, uh... I...
你是该花时间...
I think you should probably take some time and...
考虑一下自己能应付多复杂的情况
think about how much complication you can really handle.
凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特
Callie Adams Foster,
行了 名单上有你
Ok, you're on the list.
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
阿吉谁也不愿见
A.J. won't see any of us.
需要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
批准他
Give him permission
进入寄养家庭 会有家人爱他
to have a foster family that loves him
愿意照顾他 直到你出狱
and will take care of him until you're out of here.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你跟他一起干活多久了
How long have you been working with him?
就几天
Just a few days.
他为什么说 法律不允许他靠近我
Okay, but why would he say that he couldn't be around me legally?
不知道 也许安娜针对他申请了禁令
I don't know. Maybe Ana took out a restraining order against him.
都下楼来好吗
Can everyone come downstairs please?
谁有问题吗
Does anybody have any questions?
你要在医院住多久
How long are you gonna be in the hospital?
就几天
Just a few days.
你...手术后就没事了
Are you... will you be okay after?
当然
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
没错 所以才做手术
Yeah, that's why I'm doing this.
以确保...我健康长寿
So that, um... make sure I'm okay for a long time.
-我们能做什么 -怎么才能帮你
- What can we do? - How can we help?
你们...
Well, you can... you can...
记得做家务
make sure you do your chores and...
记得叠衣服 这样我就省心了
and fold your own laundry, and that would help a lot,
还有
and, um...
应该...
I think...
彼此亲密些
stay close.
那就棒极了 因为...
That would be great because I think, um...
一家人在一起
you know, being together as a family,
比什么药都管用
that's probably more healing than any medicine.
来抱一下
Hey, group hug, huh?
宝贝们
All right, my babies.
-快来 -做什么
- Come on. - What are we doing?
-这是私闯民宅 -他们不在家
- This is trespassing. - They're out of town.
要是有人报♥警♥怎么办
What if somebody calls the cops?
-你就是警♥察♥ -我的天 亲
- You are a cop. - Oh, my god, babe.
啥
What?
你叫我带你游泳
You asked me to take you swimming.
咱们没泳衣 莉娜
Okay, we don't have suits, Lena.
拜托
Come on.
谁需要泳衣
Who needs suits?
那就来吧
Oh, this is so on.
-来 -好
- All right. - Okay.
你以为能快过我
Think you can outdo me?
慢的那个今晚要伺候人哦
Last one in is on top tonight. Oh!
保留皮肤的乳♥房♥♥切除术
通过切口取出乳腺组织
只切除乳♥头♥ 乳晕及活检创口
加州性犯罪者定位地图
犯罪人姓名搜索
姓 丹克劳福特
名 加布里埃尔
加布里埃尔·丹克劳福特 亦称"加布"
与未成年发生猥亵下流行为
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表