剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Like everybody else. Porn online.
是哦
Right.
所以
So, I mean,
如果你需要研究一下
if you need to do some research,
或者需要裘德的私人空间
or have a little bit of Jude time...
在门上挂帽子
Put a hat on the door?
不不 那是我的专属
No. No, that's my thing.
这里
Uh, here.
从现在起 把袜子挂门上
From now on, sock on the door
代表非请勿进 裘德的私人空间
means keep out, Jude time.
你想让我们写一封信
You want us to write a letter
支持让你怀孕和染上毒瘾的男人
supporting the man who got you pregnant and addicted to drugs?
现在我知道为什么你只想见我
Now I know why you wanted to just meet me,
不想见爸爸了
and not papa.
我认为你跟他说会更好
I thought he'd hear it better from you.
你现在已经回家了 而且过得很好
You're home now. And you're doing so well.
我不理解
I don't understand
你为什么要撕开这些旧伤疤
why you would want to open up all these old wounds.
帮助加布是我的主意
Helping Gabe was my idea.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得...
Because I think...
我觉得这对黑素斯很重要
I think it would mean a lot to Jesus,
就好比了解安娜对我来说很重要
Just like it meant a lot for me to get to know Ana,
至少能有一次机会
To have that chance, at least.
可只要加布的案底还在就没可能
But he can't as long as Gabe is on that registry,
因为从法律上讲 加布不能接近未成年人
Because, legally, Gabe can't even be around minors.
或住在离学校150米以内的地方
Or live within 500 feet of a school.
你知道有那样的案底找工作有多难吗
And you know how hard it is to get a job when you're on that list?
他不该被这样对待 妈
He doesn't deserve it, mama.
他那时已经成年了
He was an adult.
他知道自己在干什么
He knew what he was doing.
那时候他才18
He was 18.
我们彼此相爱
And we were in love.
那是两情相悦
And it was consensual.
是加布让你这么做的吗
Did Gabe put you up to this?
不 他...
No, he...
他都不知道我们来找你了
He doesn't even know we're having this conversation.
那你怎么知道他需要你帮忙
So how do you even know he wants your help?
你妈妈们呢
What about your mothers?
她们同意你掺和这件事吗
They approve of you involving yourself in this?
我妈妈们愿意给人第二次机会
My moms believe in second chances.
就像我们都给了安娜第二次机会
You know, like the one we all gave Ana.
那你会跟爸爸谈吗
So you'll talk to papa?
怎么了
What's wrong?
麦克就要回来了 我该走了
It's just Mike's gonna be home soon, so I should probably go.
好吧
Uh, okay.
那我们派对上见
I guess I'll see you at the party.
你要去吗
Oh, you're gonna go?
听着
Um, listen,
如果你有事要忙
you totally don't have to,
可以不用去的
you know, if you're busy or whatever.
那八成会很无聊
It's probably gonna be lame.
无聊
Lame?
从玛丽安娜的电子请柬上看可不觉得
Not according to Mariana's e-vite.
滑板公园和跳舞派对
A skate park and a dance party?
我觉得很赞啊
That sounds cool to me.
所以你玩滑板很厉害咯
So, you're like, an amazing skater, or something?
没有啦
Nah.
但我在舞池里的确如鱼得水
But I do know my way around a dance floor.
再说了 这能给我机会向你展现我的舞步
Plus, it'll give me a chance to show you my moves.
除非你对我的舞步不感兴趣
Unless you're not interested in seeing my moves?
我当然感兴趣
Oh, I am interested.
那就好
Good.
但如果你想跟上节奏 那就得抓紧练习了
But if you wanna keep up, you better brush up on yours.
性♥爱♥
视频
同性恋处♥男♥性♥爱♥
淫♥荡♥男人激爱秀
烟房♥酒吧
我得回去了
Hey, I should get back.
我的休息时间十分钟前就结束了
My break was over, like, ten minutes ago.
等等 不如你请一晚的假
Wait, maybe you could, like, take a night off?
我们可以来一次真正的约会
We could, like, go on a real date.
我明天还要上早班
Well, I'm working the early shift tomorrow,
该由艾迪照顾梅森
And Eddie's supposed to have Mason.
明天有个家庭聚会 我必须到场
Tomorrow I have a family thing that I have to get to.
但我可以等结束了 去你家找你
But maybe I could come over after?
我有规矩 不带男生回家
I kind of have this rule about bringing guys home.
因为梅森
You know, 'cause of Mason.
我不是那种妈妈
I'm just not that mom.
没错 你不是那种人
Yeah, no. I mean, totally.
我尊重你的做法
I respect that.
但梅森不是会和他爸在一起吗
But won't Mason be with his dad?
是的 但...
Well, yeah, but...
我家一团糟 很破坏气氛的
my place is kind of a mood killer.
到处都是积木和奶瓶
I mean, tripping over building blocks and sippy cups?
-太没情调了 -是啊
- Not hot. - Right. Right.
那什么 其实派对不在家里开
Um, well, you know, the party won't actually be at the house.
所以到时大家都不在
So, no one's gonna be home.
我可以早点溜回去
Maybe I could sneak away a little early.
我们可以去我家
We could hang out there.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 那就是个典型的高中生派对
Yeah, it's gonna be like, a typical high school party anyway.
我早就过了那个时候了
And I'm so over that.
当然了 你那么成熟
Of course you are. You're very mature.
是啊 我很成熟
Oh, I am very mature.
是蒙绨创造了
Monte created this situation
和这个女孩独处的条件
where she could be alone with this girl.
你说 这是她一手培养
You know, a girl that you claim she builds up,
特殊照顾的女孩
gives special treatment,
这是典型的掩饰行为
which is classic grooming behavior.
我只是...
I'm just...
想说你真那么了解蒙绨吗
just saying how well do you really, really know Monte?
请进
Come in.
你们...
Do you, uh...
你们能把火车票退了吗
can you guys get a refund on the train ticket?
为什么
Why?
我不想错过派对
Oh, well, I don't wanna miss the party.
可是这周末不是康纳的返校日吗
But isn't Connor's homecoming this weekend?
是啊 但他要踢球
Uh, yeah, but he has football.
所以我也只是无聊地坐在看台
So, I'd just be sitting in the bleachers bored.
我下次再去好了 如果可以的话
I can go another time. If that's cool.
发生什么事了吗
Something happen?
没有
No. No.
那好吧
All right.
你确定的话 那我们会想办法
Well, if you're sure about it, we'll see what we can do.
如果车票钱不能退的话 我可以...
And if we, you know, can't get a refund, I can...
打零工赚钱还你们
do chores or something to pay you guys back.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
首先 我向你们保证学校很重视这件事
First, let me assure you that we are taking this very seriously,
我会尽力站在莎莉的角度为她着想
and I want to be as sensitive to Sally as possible.
根据规定 这种情况下
The protocol in a situation like this
需要波特校长和莎莉
is to bring principal Porter and Sally
出面学校董事会 当然是分开谈
in front of the school board, separately of course,
各自讲述事情经过
to tell their sides of the story.
"各自讲述事情经过"是什么意思
What do you mean "sides of the story"?
波特老师是怎么说的
What is Ms. Porter saying happened?
她说 是莎莉先吻她
She is saying that Sally initiated the kiss,
她拒绝了
a kiss that she refused.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我们女儿有男朋友了
Our daughter has a boyfriend.
还有恕我直言 波特老师自称双性恋者
And, might I add, Ms. Porter is a self-described bisexual.
为什么这么说
Where did you get that idea?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表