剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
We challenge Lexi to a debate.
然后它就消失了吗
And then it just disappeared?
是啊 我猜一定是留言的那个人删掉了
Yeah, I guess whoever put the comment up must have taken it down.
也许只是布鲁克在找你麻烦
Maybe it was Brooke messing with you?
她人在少管所 连电脑都没有
She's in juvie, how would she even get to a computer?
也许是她指使自己的怪胎男友干的
Maybe she made her freaky boyfriend do it?
告诉布兰登我没告诉任何人你俩在爱德怀的事
Tell Brandon I didn't tell nobody about you two at Idyllwild,
这样他就不会生我气了
so he can stop being mad at me.
你俩怎么样了
How is it with you and him?
很难说
I mean, it's hard.
但是...
But, um...
最开始我们是朋友 所以至少我们能同心协力
you know, we're friends first, so, at least we're in it together.
我觉得我会和阿吉去这个漫画展
I think I'm going to this comic convention thing with A.J.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-你和他又旧情复燃了吗 -才没有
- You back in the saddle with him? - No!
别闹 这不是那种情侣间的约会
Stop. It's not, like, a "Date" Date.
-这只是... -一个好主意
- It's just a... - A good idea?
-因为他很棒 -别说了
- 'Cause he is fine. - Shush!
他奶奶刚去世 所以...
His grandma just died, so...
真遗憾
That's too bad.
我给他发短♥信♥想问他是否想要我参加葬礼
I tried to text him to see if he wanted me to come to the funeral,
但他没回 我希望他没事
But, um, he didn't answer. I hope he's okay.
或许他只是需要些时间
Maybe he just needs some time, you know?
你懂想要忘掉一个人
I mean, do you have any idea what it's like
却不得不每天见面的那种感觉吗
trying to get over someone when you have to see them every day?
懂 一定不好受
Yeah. That must be hard.
现在她正竞选高三班长
And now she's running for junior class president,
她的海报贴得到处都是
And her picture's plastered everywhere,
我没办法摆脱她
so I can't get away from her.
至少你不用和她一起生活
At least you don't have to live with her.
什么
What?
听着 如果你还这么放不下她 干脆...
Look, if you're this hung up on her, just...
和她复合
get back together with her.
我是说 又不是有什么
I mean, it's not like there's
跨越不了的障碍挡在你们中间
some insurmountable obstacle keeping you apart.
我只是希望自己能想点别的事情
I just wish I have something else that I could think about, you know?
讨论下毕业项目如何
Hey, what about our senior project?
也许我们可以一起设计什么的
Maybe we could do something together?
你知道我需要什么吗
You know what I need?
我需要见新的人
I need to meet someone new.
我需要一个辣妹从天而降吸引走我的注意力
I need a hottie to drop out of the sky and turn my head around.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
喂
Hello?
嗯 我懂
Uh, yeah, I do.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你还吃吗
Are you gonna finish that?
"寄养发现"还发生什么了
So, what else is going on with Fost and Found?
那个女人真会投那么多钱进去吗
Is that lady really gonna put all that money into it?
贾丝廷娜吗 应该会
Justina? Yeah, I think so.
她想让我下个周末去拍照
She wants me to do a photoshoot next weekend.
拍照
A photoshoot?
-厉害啊 -没有啦
- Damn. - No, not like that.
很可能就是她用手♥机♥给我拍一张而已
It's probably gonna just be like her and her phone.
很低调的
It's low-key.
她真的特别热衷于把我打造成榜样
She's really, really pushing this whole role model thing.
这有什么错
What's wrong with that?
大概没有吧
Nothing. I guess.
我刚想到一件事
Hey, I just thought of something.
如果发表那则评论的人指的是利亚姆呢
What if the person who posted that comment was talking about Liam?
你现在是在跟踪我吗
So, are you, like, stalking me now?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我学校就在附近
Oh, My school is just around there.
是哦
Oh, right.
嗯
Yeah. Heh.
所以 你经常来这儿玩吗
So, is this, like, your spot?
对啊 圣地亚哥的最佳冲浪地
Yeah. Best break in San Diego.
你下水玩过吗
You ever get out on the water.
我吗 没有
Me? Oh, no, no.
我太忙了 也跟不上潮流
Too busy, and... lame.
你来海边上学却不冲浪吗
You go to school on the beach and you don't surf?
-是的 -的确很逊
- Yeah. - You are lame.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你想学的话
If you ever wanna, you know, learn,
我可以教你几手
I could teach you a few things.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
等我有空就学 肯定很酷炫
So, maybe sometime that... that'd be... rad.
冲浪的人可不会用这种字眼
You know surfers don't really talk like that, right?
是不会 我知道...
Yeah, no, no, I know, I...
我逗你的
I'm just teasing.
没错 会很酷炫
Yeah, that would be rad.
好的
All right.
我们工作的时候再见吧
So, I'll see you at work?
好
Okay.
你饿吗
Hey, You hungry?
威尔做了一些豆糕
Will made some tempeh sliders.
我不是很饿
I... I'm not really hungry.
免得晚餐吃不下
I don't wanna ruin dinner.
想得挺周全
Good thinking.
你准备怎么撑下去
So, how you holding up, honey?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
我和弗兰克刚结婚的时候 他在海军
You know, when Frank and I were first married he was in the navy,
我们异地了三年
and we did that long distance thing for three years.
什么感觉
How was that like?
糟透了
It sucked.
不过他休假的时候
But when he did get a leave,
我们能小聚几天
and we had a few days together,
这几天就显得格外珍贵
It just made them all the more precious.
我们基本上都脚不沾地 你懂的
And our feet barely on the floor, if you know what I mean.
我不是鼓励这种做法
But not that I'm encouraging that kind of thing,
我懂 奶奶
I know, grandma.
我只是说...
You know, I... well, okay.
有时候距离
I mean, my point is that sometimes the distance
会让情感更强烈
actually does make the heart grow fonder.
-猪草 -什么
- Pigweed. - Huh? What?
我散步的时候发现
I was ouging and I found pigweed growing
后院长了猪草
right out there in the backyard.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
尝一口
Try this.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
好吃吗
Good?
非常棒
That's... Awesome.
总而言之 你要尽量关注
Anyway, what I'm saying is that it's best just to focus on
和康纳一起时的欢乐时光
how nice it's going to be when you do see Connor
而不是其他时候的寂寞
as opposed to how bad it feels when you don't.
我努力 谢谢你 奶奶
I'll try. Thanks, grandma.
不客气
You bet.
好在家里
Well, it's nice to see that
还有人愿意听我说话
somebody around here appreciates my advice.
再看看我女儿
As opposed to my daughter who you know
我说橘色 她偏要说是橘红色
if I say orange, she says tangerine.
她小的时候
You know, when she was little
还非常听我话呢
I could ever get her to do anything I really wanted her to do
我只要说 "别这么做"
I was saying "Oh, don't do that."
她听吗
Did that work?
每次都听
Every time.
你真觉得会有人这么混♥蛋♥
Do you actually think someone would be that cruel
问你有没有跟利亚姆上过床吗
to ask if you had sex with Liam?
他没被判强♥奸♥罪
He wasn't convicted of rape,
我也确信肯定有人
and I'm sure there are people out there
会有各种各样的想法
who are gonna think whatever they're gonna think.
他是我的寄养哥哥...
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表