剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
不 是为了伊莎贝拉
No, it's for Isabella.
猜出来了
Figured.
我是说 你要那什么还有点难
I mean, it would be kind of hard for you to be, you know...
我们还没有...那个
Because we haven't, you know...
你是在刻意回避我吗
So are you avoiding me?
所以你才把所有时间花在那个婴儿身上
I mean, is that why you're spending all your time with the baby?
不
No.
并不是
Not really.
我在暑假也得找点事情做 不是吗
I mean, I have to do something all summer too, right?
你马上要走了
And you're gonna be gone.
安娜又正好需要帮忙 所以
And Ana really needs the help, so...
所以我上周才几乎没见过你吗
And that's why I've barely seen you at all in the last week?
你明天会来学校参加派对 对吧
You're coming to the party tomorrow at school, right?
会啊 如果我能抽出时间
Yeah, if I can.
玛丽安娜 这是巡演的开始
Mariana, it's the start of the tour.
埃琳娜从面包店回来
Look, I'll be there as
我就去 行吗
soon as Elena gets home from the bakery, okay?
好吧
Okay.
离开这两片唇整整三周 我该怎么熬
What am I gonna do without these lips for three whole weeks?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
别忘了我今天只能待到中午
Don't forget I'm only here till noon today.
对 没错 是什么事来着
Oh, yeah. That's right. Why is that again?
我决定这个暑假
Well, I decided that I'm doing
要尽全力
everything in my power this summer
表现得像个正常的青少年
to act like a normal teenager,
所以我要去锚滩参加个愚蠢的年终派对
so I'm going to the stupid anchor beach end-of-the-year party thing.
真的吗 在哪
Oh, yeah? Where are they having it?
海滩上 学校正前方
On the beach, like, right in front of the school.
不错嘛
Wow, nice.
我上学的地方从来没有这样的派对
We never had any parties like that where I went.
从来都是"放学了 快滚吧"
They were like, "School's over. Get out of here."
我明白 简直不敢相信我会去学校
Yeah, I know. I still can't believe I go to school--
凯丽 没事吧
Callie, everything okay?
没事 没问题
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
阿吉 等等
Hey. Hey, A.J., wait up.
听着 你不能睡在那里 明白吗
Look, you can't sleep in there, okay?
但如果你从寄养家庭出走
But if you ran away from your foster home,
或者你需要什么 我可以帮你 好吗
or if you need anything, I can help you, okay?
我不会让你有麻烦的 我保证
I won't get you in trouble, I promise.
对不起来晚了 巴士半天不来
Hey, sorry I'm so late. The bus never came.
最后我只能偷用裘德的自行车
I ended up having to steal Jude's bike.
埃琳娜 你可以下班了 我到了
Elena, you can get going! I'm here!
她已经走了
She left already.
我昨天去看了医生
I went to the doctor yesterday
他说我可以把支架取掉了
and he told me I could take off my brace.
还说要我别太着急
Said I need to take it easy,
但我可以开始进行正常活动了
but I can start doing normal things again,
虽然只能持续几个小时
for a few hours.
需要我来抱着她吗
Well, do you need me to take her?
可能需要帮她换尿片了
She probably needs to be changed.
不用 刚刚换过了
Nope, just changed her.
你可以把她的头稍微抬高一点
Well, you should probably lift her head a little bit.
她的脖子
Her neck is...
你还需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
那好吧
Okay, well.
小心 我不希望你伤到自己
Be careful. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
事实上 我很好
You know what? I'm fine.
我能处理这些 谢谢你
I've got this. Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
听着 我很感激你这段时间一直来帮忙
Listen, I really appreciate you coming all this time,
但我需要些时间单独跟贝拉在一起
but I think I need to spend some time alone with Bella, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你今天不是有个学校派对吗
Don't you have a school party today?
快去吧
Go.
在你男朋友走之前见见他
You know, go see that boyfriend before he leaves.
给他个想你的理由
Give him a reason to miss you.
这是我爸的车 明白吗
It's my dad's truck, okay?
我不知道你觉得我跟这件事有什么关系
I don't know what you think I got to do with it.
我为什么要偷它 我自己有车
Why would I steal it? I got my own car.
你的驾照被吊销了
And a suspended driver's license.
可能你那天就是不想开自己的车
Maybe you just didn't feel like driving your own car that day.
你想要我怎么样 我没有偷那部车
Look, what do you want me to say? I didn't take the truck.
我已经有 大概好几年 没开过它了
I haven't driven that thing in, I don't know, a few years.
好吧
Okay.
你不介意稍等一下吧
You don't mind hanging out for a few minutes?
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到他眼睛上的伤口了吗
You see that cut above his eye?
看起来像三周前受的伤 也很符合
Looks to be about three weeks old to me, and totally consistent
头撞到方向盘后形成的伤痕
with someone who might have hit their head on a steering wheel.
-我对照了他的指纹 -结果呢
- I checked his prints. - And?
跟方向盘上找到的不符合
They don't match the ones on the steering wheel.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不可能是他干的
There's no way it could be him.
-好吧 -他们准备把车送到废车场
- Okay. - Also they're sending the cars to the junkyard,
如果你还需要从那辆沃尔沃里找证据
so if you need anything out of the Volvo,
这是你最后的机会
this is your last chance.
我退出了编程课
I quit my coding class,
为了她和婴儿把整个暑假的安排都放弃了
and I gave up my whole summer for her and the baby,
结果现在她好像都不希望我出现
and now it's like she doesn't even want me around.
我打赌真♥相♥不完全是这样
I'd be willing to bet that's not entirely true.
你会赌输的
Well, you would lose that bet.
还有该死的麦特也要走了
And stupid Mat is leaving.
可能会完全
Probably gonna forget
把我忘了然后跟其他乐迷勾搭在一起
all about me and hook up with all those groupies.
你觉得小妹妹乐队会有乐迷吗
You think someone's little sister has groupies?
他不会忘了你的
He is not gonna forget about you.
我会确保那不会发生的
Well, I'm gonna make sure of that.
我要跟他滚床单
I'm gonna have sex with him.
等等 你打算献出第一次了
Wait, you're gonna lose your virginity?
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for that?
你不是应该在爱德怀吗
Shouldn't you be at Idyllwild?
我今天没去
Yeah, I didn't go today.
不能错过派对 不是吗
Couldn't miss the party, right?
我不确定这适不适合我
I'm not really sure it's for me.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
他们让我
They put me in as...
等等 布兰登 对不起 我马上回来
Wait, Brandon, sorry. I'll be right back.
抱歉打断了你的派对
Sorry I crashed your party.
你怎么知道我在这的
How did you even know I was here?
你跟那人今早在谈论这件事
You and that guy were talking about it this morning.
我不知道还能去其他什么地方 所以
I didn't know where else to go, so...
发生了什么
What happened?
我本来想找个今晚睡觉的地方
I was looking for a place to sleep tonight, you know,
安全的地方 结果几个人扑上来打了我
someplace safe, and a couple guys jumped me.
你
You...
你说你能帮我
You said you could help me.
对 没错 我会的
Yeah. Yes, I will.
但我没办法帮你
But I can't really do that
除非你告诉我到底是怎么回事
unless I know exactly what's going on.
我从寄养家庭逃了出来
I ran away from my foster family.
他们人其实很好 我逃出来是因为
They was pretty cool and all, but I ran away
我本来计划跟我哥哥见面
'cause I was supposed to meet up with my brother.
他几年前过了受监护的年龄
He aged out a couple of years ago,
所以现在他只能靠自己
so he's been on his own.
我们计划一起出发离开这里
But we were supposed to take off and get out of town.
我俩都计划好了 约好跟他见面的
We had this whole plan, but when I was supposed to meet him,
他却没出现
he never showed up.
要不我们去找你养父母呢
Okay, what if we called your foster parents?
他们总说 "你要是跑了
They always told me, "you run one time,
就别回来了 我们跟你毫无瓜葛"
That's it. We're done."
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表