剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我希望你告诉他 和有孩子的姑娘拍拖
Well, I'd like you to tell him that it's a bad idea
不是个好主意
to date a girl who has a kid.
你怎么不自己告诉他
Then why don't you tell him?
莉娜觉得如果我们出面
Lena thinks that, uh, he'll just get defensive
他会逆反 陷得更深
and dig in deeper if we say anything.
我认为她说得对
I think she's right.
我想如果你能站在男人的角度和他聊聊
Well, I think that if you had a talk with him man-to-man
你在交往过程中犯过的错误
about the mistakes that you've made with women,
他可能会更容易接受
he might be a little more receptive.
我要不要从他妈说起
Should I start with his mother?
我不是来吵架的 麦克
Okay, I am not here to start a fight, Mike.
也许你该少些成见
Well, uh, maybe if you were a little less judgmental.
我担心咱们儿子又被利用
I'm concerned about our son being taken advantage of again.
所以你是想说达妮
So, this is about Dani.
不 我想说的是父亲和儿子
No, this is about father and son
对粘人的女人没有抵抗力 比如达妮和安娜
being vulnerable to needy women like Dani and Ana.
好吧 我会和他聊的
Okay, okay. I'll speak to him.
好 那我就把以前的丑事全讲给他听
Okay, good. I'll impart my lack of wisdom
因为让他尊重父亲 真是天理不容啊
'cause God forbid he should have any respect for his father.
你还记得我们得申请禁令
You do remember that we had to take a restraining order out
才把他和凯丽分开吗
to keep him away from Callie?
我不想他自毁前程
I don't want him to jeopardize his future
只为照顾一个姑娘 当便宜爸爸
so he can take care of a girl and play daddy to her kid.
他就算十八了 却还没成年
He may be 18, but he's not an adult.
都听到了吗
You get all that?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我们不应该这样做 对吗
We shouldn't be doing this, should we?
他们希望我们下午过去
They want us to come in this afternoon
那我们就在凯丽的发布会上见了
so I'm gonna have to meet you at Callie's launch party.
好的
Okay.
你担心吗
You worried?
教♥育♥部♥可不是好惹的
It's never fun going in front of the department of education.
莎莉会说是她吻了蒙绨 对吗
Sally is gonna say that she kissed Monte, right?
希望吧
I hope so.
如果她把她妈带来 可就不知道了
But if she brings that mother, who knows.
我为布兰登的晚宴
Well, I will get the lasagnas
买♥♥意式宽面 好吗
for Brandon's dinner tonight, all right?
-不错 -好了 祝你好运
- Sounds good. - Okay. Good luck.
-别担心 -谢谢
- Don't worry. - Thank you.
你知道加布怎么样了吗
Hey, um, do you know what's going on with Gabe?
知道 他在假释听证会期间保释候审
Yes. He is out on bail pending his parole hearing.
有什么我们能做的吗
Is there anything we can do?
我本想见见他的假释官 但他说不必了
I offered to talk to his parole officer, but he said no.
那不是他的错
Well, it wasn't his fault.
他又不知道玛丽安娜
He didn't know Mariana was gonna
-会在仓库出现 -我知道 宝贝
- show up at the warehouse. - I know, honey.
我相信他会告诉法官这个情况的
I'm sure he will tell that to the judge.
是啊 但如果法官不相信他
Yeah, but if he doesn't believe him,
他就有可能再进监狱 对吗
he could go back to jail, right?
看来有可能 是的
I guess he could. Yeah.
太不公平了
Well, that's not fair.
我们得帮帮他
We have to do something.
如果事情发展到那一步 我们会帮他的
And if it comes to that, we will, all right?
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, love.
走吧
Go ahead.
主题 杰克·唐威
史戴菲 我知道是谁安排他去皮尔森家了
见附件
你觉得爸爸会同意吗
You think your dad will say yes?
当然 我老爸...
Oh, yeah. I mean, I got the...
什么都听我的
my old man in the palm of my hand.
没问题的
Yeah, no problem.
你高兴吗
So are you excited?
我...高兴
Uh, I mean... yeah.
布兰登说有记者要采访你们
Yeah. Brandon said that some reporters want to review you guys?
如果有星探发现你 走红
I mean, what if you get discovered and blow up
变成大明星了可怎么办
and become a big star, huh?
-别胡扯了 -为什么不
- Yeah, right. - Why not?
你性感又有才
You're sexy, you're talented.
黛米·洛瓦托也比不上你
Demi Lovato's got nothing on you.
你真贴心
You're sweet.
帮我个忙
Hey, uh, do me a favor
把杂物箱打开
and open up the glove compartment.
我要拿个东西
I need to get something.
-这是什么 -打开看看
- What's this? - Open it.
天呀 那些是钻石吗
Oh, my God. Are those diamonds?
我从没送过你个像样的生日礼物
I never got you a proper birthday present.
你可是给我开了个有DJ的派对呢
You threw me a party with a DJ.
对 但我想送你件特别的东西
Yeah, yeah, but I wanted to get you something special.
来 我给你戴上
Here, let me put it on you.
你戴着真漂亮
It looks good on you.
这条项链好美
It's a beautiful necklace.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我意识到我应该立即上报这件事
I realize I should have reported the incident immediately.
就像莉娜向我指出的
As Lena pointed out to me,
任何不当的行为
any impropriety,
即使是学生有错在先 对我也没有造成伤害
even if initiated by a student, um, that caused me no harm,
都必须上报
must be disclosed.
女学生已经很难为情了
I just didn't want to embarrass the girl
我只是不想让她更窘迫
any more than she already was.
莎莉会证实 是她先吻你的吗
And Sally is going to confirm that she initiated this kiss?
是的
Yes.
好的 波特老师 你可以出去了
Okay. Ms. Porter, you can step out.
还有
Oh, and...
请叫本顿女士进来
please ask Ms. Benton to come in.
莎莉 很感谢你和你的母亲能来
Sally, thank you and your mother for being here.
我知道谈论这个
Now, I know this is not a...
会很不舒服 但是...
comfortable thing to talk about, but...
或许你可以直接告诉我们发生了什么
maybe you can just tell us what happened.
波特老师和我一起
Um, Ms. Porter and I were working together
为学校的社区活动做事 然后...
on our school's community outreach project, and...
然后 我吻了她
and, um, I kissed her.
或者说我试图去吻她
Or I tried to.
告诉他们你为什么要吻你的校长
Tell them why you kissed your principal.
她提出为我写一封给布朗大学的推荐信
She offered to write me a college recommendation
她是那里的校友
to Brown, where she's an alumnus...
前提是
if...
前提是我...
if... if I...
是什么
If... if you what?
前提是我满足她想要的
If I gave her what she wanted.
那她说了她想要什么了吗
And did she say what she wanted?
她没有说很多
Not in so many words,
但是她一直挑逗我 说我很美
but she was always flirting with me and saying how pretty I was.
莎莉 你可不是这么跟我说的
Sally, that's not what you told me.
那是因为你在你女儿的派对上堵她
That's because you cornered her at your daughter's party
还想让我女儿相信自己是同性恋
and tried to convince my daughter she's gay.
我没有这么做
I did no such thing.
亚当斯·福斯特夫人已经出柜
Mrs. Adams Foster is an out lesbian
而且她在包庇波特老师
and she's covering for Ms. Porter
因为她们是恋人
because they're lovers.
到现在为止 生日过得怎么样
So how's your birthday so far?
挺棒的
Pretty great.
谢谢你为我破例
Thanks for making an exception.
就是你不带男孩回家的规定
You know, to your no-bringing-guys-home rule.
这个呀
Oh. Yeah, well,
我很高兴婴儿床没让你扫兴
I'm just glad the toddler bed didn't turn you off.
这个
Right.
没 其实托马斯小火车很令人振奋
No, no, Thomas the train's very inspiring actually.
你懂的 就是那个"我一定行
You know, the whole, "I think I can,
我一定行 我一定行"
I think I can, I think I can."
那个小引擎就能干这个了
That's the little engine that could.
是呀
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表