剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Stef, calm down.
这段我没告诉她们
I didn't tell them that part.
等等 你们两个听我说
No, no, wait, okay, listen to me, the two of you.
你们千万别再靠近那个人
You are never to go near this man again.
听到了吗 知道没
Do you hear me? All right?
你们不清楚这是在跟谁打交道
You have no idea who you are dealing with.
他可能极度危险
He could be very, very dangerous,
我不是危言耸听
and this is not me overreacting.
别觉得我小题大做
This is not me giving you
这一次和以往的告诫不同
a parental warning that you can just ignore,
千万别当成耳边风
because you think that I'm being ridiculous.
否则后果不堪设想 你们明白吗
This could be very serious. You understand me?
不 我要听你们说"明白"
No, no, I want to hear you say "Yes."
-明白 -那就好
- Yes. - Yes, thank you.
伙计
Hey, man.
我本来不想说什么
I... I wasn't gonna say anything,
因为看上去不太可能发生
'cause it seemed like it was never actually gonna happen,
不过我今晚要约你姐妹出去
but I'm taking your sister out tonight.
-哪个 凯丽吗 -不 你的胞妹
- What? Who? Callie? - No, your twin sister.
不 这不可能
No, no, that's... that's impossible,
她自己定的规矩
see, 'cause we have this "no dating each other's friends" policy
-不约彼此的朋友 -看来她违规了
- that she made. - Well, I guess she's in violation.
我看也是
Yeah. I guess she is.
好了 既然话说开了
Cool, now that the cat's out of the bag,
那你能不能给点建议
I could use some advice.
我想哄她高兴 告诉我该怎么办
I wanna, you know, impress her, so tell me... what should I do?
我有办法了
I got just the thing.
你真漂亮
Ooh! You look great.
谢谢 请你见见我妈妈
Thank you. I want you to meet my moms.
-这是尼克 -你好
- This is Nick. - Hello.
又见到你了
Hi, nice to see you again.
那是你的道奇挑战者吗
Oh! Is that your Challenger out there?
-是的 -你知道我是警♥察♥吧
- It is, yeah. - Oh. You know I'm a cop, yeah?
-实际上那不是... -我可认识
- Well, actually, it's not... - I know
城里几乎所有的警♥察♥
pretty much all of the cops in town,
你如果超速开车3公里
and if you go two miles
我也会知道的
over the speed limit, I will hear about it.
我要是没收了你的车
And after I impound your car,
你就再也见不到我美丽的女儿了
you will never see my beautiful daughter again.
-她开玩笑的 -不是
- She's kidding. - No.
你们今晚要去哪儿
So, where... where are you guys headed tonight?
-是啊 -我们要去吃汉堡
- Yeah. - Oh, we're just gonna grab a burger, you know?
快点 我们接莱克茜要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late to pick up Lexi.
双人约会 听起来不错
Oh, a double date. That sounds good.
酒吧
?你让他目不转睛 冲浪♥女♥孩?
?You caught his eye, surf girl?
?我想知道原因 冲浪♥女♥孩?
?I wonder why, surf girl?
?你不想尝试 冲浪♥女♥孩?
?You won't try, surf girl?
?约会他?
?To see him?
?他高大干爽 冲浪♥女♥孩?
?He's high and dry, surf girl?
?这让我哭泣 冲浪♥女♥孩?
?It makes me cry, surf girl?
?请回答 冲浪♥女♥孩?
?Just please reply, surf girl?
?我愿意?
?With "Yes"?
?对他说?
?To him?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
-怎么了 -我说过的
- So? - I told you.
和我约会不是个好主意
Going out with me is not a good idea.
给我个原因
Give me one reason why not.
有很多原因 其中之一是我根本没时间
Among other things, I just don't have the time.
那我如果给你找到时间呢
Well, what if I... found you the time?
这比你刚编的歌♥还不可理喻
That makes even less sense than the song you just made up.
你还没有回答问题
Well, you didn't answer the question.
-谢谢你能过来 -当然
- Thanks for coming over. - Of course.
你在电♥话♥里听起来很不开心
You sounded upset on the phone,
-出了什么事 -我看了议案
- so what's going on? - I read the bill.
-然后呢 -这完全是民营寄养
- Okay. - And it's totally pro-privatization.
不 在一定程度上是的
No. I mean, well, that's part of it, sure,
但是这是一种综合的
but it's a comprehensive...
不 不 别把我当傻瓜
No, no, please don't talk to me like I'm stupid.
你知道我对民营寄养家庭的看法
You know how I feel about privatized homes.
我的朋友科亚拉就差点死在这样的地方
My friend Kiara was almost killed in one of these places.
凯丽 我不是想要教训你
Callie, I don't mean to talk down to you,
但我希望你给我个机会解释
but I would appreciate a chance to explain.
我想这是我应得的权力
I think I've earned that right, don't you?
因为我帮了你这么多
After all I've done to help you?
作为全面改革的一部分
As part... of more comprehensive reform,
民营寄养是一种及其有效的方式
privatization is incredibly effective.
将官僚手中的钱拿出来
By taking the money out of the hands of bureaucrats,
将其直接用在需要帮助的孩子们
and spending it directly on the kids who need help
以及帮助他们的家庭身上
and the families who are helping them,
我们可以办成更多事
we can get so much more done.
但那些钱并没有落到孩子们手里
All the money isn't going to the kids.
那些分配钱的公♥司♥用这钱来牟利
The companies doing the placement are making a profit.
他们冒着很大风险提供优质服务
Well, why shouldn't they make a profit when they're providing
为什么他们不能从中获利
a superior service and taking big risks to do it?
想想吧 如果民营寄养家庭出了什么事
Think about it. When something bad happens in a privatized home,
是谁的责任 是公♥司♥的责任 首席执行官的
who's responsible? The company, the CEO.
而现在 如果出了事
Right now, if something goes wrong,
所有人都只会踢皮球
everyone in the system just passes the buck,
什么都不会改变
and nothing ever changes.
这会毁了寄养系统
This all just blows up the system.
是啊 因为它应该被毁掉
Yeah, because it needs to be blown up.
好吧 好好想想
All right, think about it.
你的学校 锚滩 是个委办学校 对吧
Your school, Anchor Beach... it's a charter school, right?
-是的 -是啊 所以他们以体制外的方式
- Yeah. - Yeah, so they're taking government money
拿了政♥府♥的钱 将其用于创造一个更好的
out of the system, and they're using it to create a better,
更负责的 更有创意的教育环境 对吗
more responsive, more creative education for you, right?
这也是我们将在寄养系统里做的事
Yeah, well, then that's what we're doing with Foster Care.
明白了吗
Doesn't that make sense?
莱克茜 当班长是什么感觉
So, Lexi, what's it like being class president?
你是现在学校里最受欢迎的女孩 对吗
I mean, you're the most popular girl in school now, right?
也不是啦
Oh. Not really.
但是挺酷的
But it's cool.
工作很多 但是
It's a lot of work, but...
我挺喜欢的
I kind of love it.
你肯定很擅长当班长
Well, I bet you're really good at it.
我想不到有谁还能
I mean, I can't think of
比你做得更好
anyone who could do a better job than you.
玛丽安娜 你能吗
I mean, can you, Mariana?
不能 她做得很好
No, she's... she's pretty awesome.
我们去看看自动点唱机上有什么
Let's go see what's on the jukebox.
-请吧 -别闹了
- After you. - Please.
很抱歉 黑素斯说这是他最喜欢的地方
I'm sorry. Jesus said this was your favorite place.
-我吃素 -天啊
- I'm a vegetarian. - Oh god.
-我想这就叫"自食其果" -是啊
- I think it's called "payback." - Yeah.
你想怎样 你是真想和我出来
So, what's your deal? Are you even happy to be out with me
还是只是想好好烦一烦你姐妹
or is this just some master plan to annoy your sister?
不 不 不 不是的
Oh, no, no, no. Not at all.
我
I...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很高兴和你出来
Okay, I am stoked to be out with you. Really.
真的吗
You sure?
我保证
I promise.
-您的菜好了 -谢谢
- Orders are up. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -好了 请慢用
- Thanks. - Here you go. Enjoy.
你真的吃得下这么多吗
You're not... really gonna eat that, are you?
什么 我的小怪物汉堡吗 拜托了女人
What, my monster burger? Please, woman.
-我六岁时就开始吃了 -不可能
- I had my first one when I was six. - No way.
真的吗
For real?
我想点 但是我爸说我如果点了
I wanted to order it, but my dad said if I did,
就得全部吃掉 所以
I had to eat the whole thing, so...
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表