剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, right.
这个小引擎觉得他还能再来一次
This little engine thinks he could again.
如果你愿意的话
If you're interested.
绝对不行
Hell no!
艾迪 你在这里干什么
Eddie, what are you doing here?
-滚下我的床 -这不是你的床
- Get the hell out of my bed. - This isn't your bed!
收拾好你的东西滚出去
Pack your stuff and get out.
你不能就这样赶我走
You can't just throw me out!
租契上是我的名字
My name's on the lease!
梅森怎么办
But what about Mason?
别担心 我会告诉他 他妈是个婊♥子♥
Don't worry, I'll tell him his mother's a whore.
你想惹我吗
You wanna mess with me?
-别这样 -等我回来的时候
- Don't. - When I get back,
你还有你的破东西最好消失
you and all your crap better be out of here.
我们能住哪去
Where are we supposed to live?
你怎么不搬到你男朋友家 跟他爸妈住呢
Why don't you move in with your boyfriend and his parents?
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
他们相信她吻了你
They believe she kissed you.
还有咱俩不是恋人
And that we're not lovers.
我没有挑逗她
I didn't flirt with her.
你对她殷勤鼓励
You were attentive and encouraging.
难道这不是我们的工作吗 鼓励学生
Isn't that our job? To encourage students?
不能在校外 也不能在车里
Not off campus and not in our cars...
而且要界限分明
and not without clear boundaries
否则的话 就会产生误会
because without them, people get the wrong ideas.
尤其是青少年
Especially teenagers!
为了帮你保住工作我已经竭尽全力了
I have done everything I can to help you keep your job,
但如果事情到了那一步 我就不能保护你了
but if it comes down to that, I can't defend you.
-我没看到你在 -抱歉
- I didn't see you there. - Sorry.
-你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look very nice. - Thanks.
我得早点赶去发布会
Um, I have to get to the launch party early.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
我知道杰克怎么会被皮尔森收养了
I think I found out how Pearson got Jack.
怎么
How?
通过一个非盈利组织
Through a non-profit organization.
非盈利 慈善机构吗
Non-profit? Like a charity?
这是个私人慈善机构
Well, in this case, a private charity,
机构把他安置给了一个盈利的
who then gave his placement to a for-profit
仲裁者 寄养计划
叫仲裁者的寄养公♥司♥
Foster Care company called Arbiter.
大部分区县只允许
How it works is most counties will only allow
一定数量的寄养合同
for a certain limited number of foster care contracts
流向盈利公♥司♥
to go to for-profit companies.
那么仲裁者这样的公♥司♥想绕过这个关卡
So how a company like Arbiter gets around it
就通过创建非盈利公♥司♥ 获得合同
is that they create non-profit companies who get the contracts
然后他们再雇佣仲裁者
and then they turn around and hire Arbiter
去安置这些孩子 从而得到收益
to place and care for the kid and get the money.
-这简直就是欺诈 -对
- That sounds like a total scam. - Yeah.
而且这是合法的 最糟糕的是
And apparently it's legal, but the worst part is that
仲裁者是个数百万美元的公♥司♥
Arbiter's a multi-million dollar company
已在纽约证交所上市
that is traded on the New York Stock Exchange every day.
所以能在寄养体制下 买♥♥卖♥♥股票进行盈利
So, you can buy stock in foster care.
要满足这些股东
And with shareholders to answer to,
要盈利 压力可不小哦
there's a great deal of pressure to be profitable.
-那我们能告他们吗 -也许可以
- So, can we sue them? - I suppose we could,
但是 你知道的 像这种公♥司♥
But, um, you know, companies like that,
他们都投保了责任险
they have insurance against liability.
那些首席执行官呢
What about the CEOs?
他们是受保护阶层
CEOs are a protected class.
那些银行垮台的时候 那些有责的
When the banks went under, not a single CEO
首席执行官没有一个进监狱的
that was responsible for all of that fraud went to jail.
一个都没有
Not a single one.
不幸的是 凯丽 除了皮尔森
Unfortunately, Callie, aside from Pearson,
我们没办法让任何其他人
I don't think we're gonna be able to hold one person
为杰克的遭遇负责
responsible for what happened to Jack.
账户查询 可用余额 0美元
钱都没了
It's gone.
他取走了我所有的钱
He took all my money.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我一直没把他从账户上除名
I never took his name off the account.
天呐 他怎么能这么对我
Oh, my God, how could he do this to me?
这是我为新公♥寓♥存的全部钱款
This is all the money I was saving for the new apartment.
等等 别急 我妈妈是警♥察♥
Wait, no, hang on. My mom's a cop, okay?
-她不会 -我们还是合法夫妻 布兰登
- She's not gonna... - We're still legally married, Brandon.
他可以说钱是他的
He can say the money was his.
好吧 那你有别处可去吗
Okay, well, do you have anywhere else to go?
我有朋友 但我不能一直和他们住下去
I mean, I have friends, but I can't stay with them forever.
好吧 那我能做什么
Okay, well... well, what can I do?
什么都不用 布兰登
Nothing, Brandon. Nothing.
这不是你的问题
This isn't your problem.
我不想把你牵扯进去
I don't want you to get dragged into this,
-而且我毁了你的生日 -没有
- and I'm ruining your birthday. - Hey, no.
你没有毁了我的生日
Hey, you're not ruining it.
明白
Okay?
我要去日托所接梅森了
I have to go pick up Mason from daycare.
我很想跟你去 但我
I... I would go with you, but I, uh...
我还有事 是凯丽的事
I have this thing to get to for... Callie.
没事 我会解决的
It's okay. I'll... I'll figure it out.
你不用担心这个
You don't have to worry about this.
听着 我不了解这个仲裁者公♥司♥
Look, I don't know about this Arbiter company,
但私营化中确实有害群之马
but there are bad apples in privatization.
这就是这个法案的目的 通过法规和监察
I mean, that's the point of the bill, is to weed them out
把他们除掉
with... with regulation and oversight.
好吧 可是如果没有人
Okay, well what does it mean
对自己的言行负责的话 有什么意义呢
if no one's really being held accountable?
你觉得政♥府♥职员办错事的时候
Do you think government employees are held
对自己言行负责了吗
accountable when they screw up?
至少在私营企业里
I mean, at least with the private sector,
如果你干得不好就会失业
if you can't do your job, you lose it.
这就是负责
I mean, that's accountability.
听着 我知道这很让人困惑 凯丽
Look, look, I know it's confusing, Callie,
但我们马上就要促成一项重大改革了
but we are so close to making meaningful reform.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
好的
Okay.
好的 我修改了一下你的演讲稿
Okay. I made a few changes to your speech.
达芙妮 给她看看好吗
So Daphne, can you show them to her?
我设置好了提词器程序
So, I set up this teleprompter app
在你演讲的时候 可以高亮并且滚动
so it highlights and scrolls as you speak.
这样你就不会看串行了
That way, you don't lose your place.
我以为要谈谈杰克的事呢
I thought I was talking about Jack.
我认为不应该谈他
I don't think we should.
为什么
Why not?
太悲伤了
It's too sad.
我以为悲伤的故事能让人们慷慨解囊
I thought sad stories made people write checks.
的确 但今天也是你的大日子
They do, but today is also your day.
重点是"寄养发现"
It's about Fost and Found
以及讲述你自身的成功故事
and telling success stories like yours.
来吧 我带你看看楼下
Come on, let me show you downstairs.
看起来非常棒
It looks fantastic.
快来
Come on.
仲裁者 贾丝廷娜·马克斯收
巴尔波大道17421号♥ 圣地亚哥 加州92117
凯莉 这位是克莱纳先生
Callie, this is Mr. Kleiner.
他是布朗州长的儿童法首席顾问
He's governor Brown's chief of advisor on child law.
-很高兴见到你 -你好 我也很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - Hi. You too.
我们来照张相吧
Um, let's get a picture.
能给我们照张相吗
Can you get a shot of us?
泰勒 你好吗
Hey, Taylor. How are ya?
你今天看起来真漂亮
You look very nice today.
谢谢 我还担心这件裙子不够好看呢
Thanks. Uh, I wasn't sure if it was dressy.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for inviting me.
-好啊亲爱的 -好
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表