剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on The Fosters...
我们找到我们的罗密欧了
We found our Romeo.
所以现在我们只要找到朱丽叶就好了
All we need to do is find our Juliet.
我不想让你演 但...
I don't want you in my musical,
你演的朱丽叶无疑是最棒的
but you were hands down the best.
民营寄养是一种及其有效的方式
Privatization is incredibly effective.
我们可以办成更多事
We can get so much more done.
这是凯丽 我妹妹
This is Callie, my sister.
她就是你爱过却无法在一起的女孩
She's the girl you loved and couldn't be with.
她要帮助加布摆脱性侵记录
She's trying to help Gabe get off the sex offender registry.
他有性侵前科完全是因为我
He's on that list because of me.
跟一个律师谈过 她说基本不可能
Talked to a lawyer and she said it was almost impossible.
我得了癌症 切除了双侧乳♥房♥♥
I had cancer and I had to have both of my breasts removed.
自从我认识达芙妮以来
Since I met Daphne,
她就一心想着要回她的女儿
all she's talked about is getting her daughter back.
她是女生之家的榜样
She was a role model at Girls United
她在系统中非常努力
and she really worked the program
并拿到了高中文凭
and got her high school diploma.
她是我的好朋友 并且是个好人
She's a good friend and a good person.
她犯过错误
She's made some mistakes,
但她都负起了责任
but she's taken responsibility for them
她非常努力地为了迎接她的女儿
and she's worked really hard to turn her life around
而改变自己的生活
for her daughter.
我相信
I'm... I'm sure
两位一定很用心照顾塔莎
both of you have done a great job taking care of Tasha,
而且你们想收养她是件好事
and... and I think it's wonderful that you want to adopt her.
我就是寄养孩子 后来被收养
I was a foster kid and I got adopted,
现在我有个非常好的家庭
and I have an amazing family now.
但如果我的母亲还活着
But if my mother were alive and...
并想要养育我
she wanted to raise me...
我会想要和她在一起的
I'd want to be with her.
我想如果寄养孩子的亲生父母
I think if a foster kid has a biological parent
还爱他们并想要照顾他们
who loves them and can take care of them,
应该给他们一个机会
they deserve a chance.
如果她无法好好照顾孩子的话
And at what cost to the child?
孩子担负着多大风险呢
If she can't take care of her.
我理解这对双方来说
I understand that this is very emotional
是非常激动的事 但...
for both parties, but let's...
请按顺序发言
not speak out of turn.
谢谢你 凯丽
Thank you, Callie.
很明显达芙妮对你的友情也很深
Daphne obviously has a good friend in you as well.
法官大人 我能不能问凯丽几个问题
Your Honor, can I ask Callie a few questions?
问吧
Go ahead.
凯丽 你的好朋友达芙妮
Callie, didn't your good friend Daphne
不是在少管所打过你吗
beat you up in juvenile detention?
那是我们认识之前的事了
Well, that was before we really knew each other.
所以她打你时 你俩并不认识
So, you were a total stranger when she assaulted you?
她已经和以前不一样了
She's not that person anymore.
你当时冒犯她了吗
Did you do anything to provoke her?
没有
No.
所以 达芙妮平白无故地袭击别人吗
So, Daphne's capable of striking out randomly for no reason?
不是这样的 达芙妮已经变了
No, I wouldn't say that, and Daphne has changed.
是啊 她已经从袭击升级为绑♥架♥
Yes, yes, she's graduated from assault to kidnapping.
那就在医生办公室见吧
So I'll meet you at the doctor's office?
你不用来的
You don't have to come.
只是给胸部注射生理盐水而已
They're just gonna pump me up full of saline.
我知道 但那也不是小事
Well, I know, but it's not nothing.
会造成心理压力的
It's emotional.
我只是不想每周
I'm just not looking forward
都被吹得像个气球
to being filled up like a balloon every week.
他们做乳♥房♥♥切除术时真该顺便把胸隆了
Should've done the implants when they did the mastectomy.
那你一次要承受的也太多了
Well, it seemed like a lot to go through all at once.
反正我不想再被麻醉了
Definitely not looking forward to going under again.
其实没必要
Well, you know, you don't have to.
我可不想醒着做手术
I don't want to be awake for it.
我是说你不用再做一次手术了
No, I mean have the surgery period.
那我怎么办
Well, then what would I do?
你只要把扩张器拿出来就行了
You would just take the expanders out and be done with it.
这...这对我们的性生活真是棒极了
Oh, yeah, that would be... that'd be great for our sex life.
你怎么这么说
Why do you say that?
我有自知之明 莉娜
I'm self-conscious enough as it is, Lena.
我变成了这样
You know, about the way I... I look
也得不到抚摸
and not being touched, and...
我完全不觉得自己性感
I certainly don't feel sexy.
你还没有痊愈呢
Well, you haven't fully recovered yet either.
这
It's...
要花点时间
it would just take time
才能习惯自己的新形象
to get used to seeing yourself differently.
是吗 那你呢
Yeah? What about you?
你觉得你能习惯吗
You think you'd get used to it?
我没有了乳♥房♥♥你还觉得我有魅力吗
Still be attracted to me without breasts?
如果你想 我现在马上和你做♥爱♥
I'd have sex with you right now if you wanted.
什么 你都不先请我吃顿饭吗
Why? You wanna buy me dinner first?
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
这对我不是问题
it's not an issue for me.
那我应该怎么办
So then what would I do?
去弄个义乳文胸吗
Go get a prosthetic bra or something?
如果你想要当然可以
If you wanted.
但你甚至无需那么做
But you wouldn't even have to do that.
是么
Yeah, right.
平胸警♥察♥ 我知道人们会说什么
A cop with a flat chest. I can hear the comments now.
大家已经觉得我是女汉子了
People already think I'm butch.
-谁管他们怎么想 -是啊 但...
- Who cares what they think? - Yeah, well...
请进
Yeah?
是你啊
Hey...
你可千万不要
Certainly hope you don't think
穿着这条短裤出门
you're going anywhere in those shorts.
这短裤怎么了
What's wrong with them?
我可不想让别人看见你的屁♥股♥蛋
Well, the only cheeks I want the world to see are on your face.
黑素斯的裤子都掉到大腿了就可以吗
Oh, but it's okay for Jesus' pants to be around his thighs?
不行 你得系条腰带 或者换条裤子
Uh, no. You need to put a belt on or change those pants.
你拿的是什么
What's that?
维克多 埃琳娜和安娜写得支持信
Letters of support for Gabe to get off
同意加布从性侵黑名单除名
the sex offenders list from Victor, Elena, and Ana.
维克多和埃琳娜
Victor and Elena?
你生日会上
They wrote a letter...
见到安娜那副样子 他们还写支持信
even after Ana showed up to your party like she did?
那不是加布的错
It wasn't Gabe's fault.
而且 安娜一天去两次互助会
Besides, Ana's going to, like, two meetings a day.
她想要弥补这件事 我们也想
She wants to make it right and so do we, so...
所以我们也写了信
we wrote letters too.
你们也写了信
You wrote a letter too?
即使他不想跟我们扯上关系
Even if he doesn't want anything to do with us,
但要他这样生活太不公平了
it's unfair he's gotta live like this.
但没有成人在场 我们不能见加布
But since we can't give them to Gabe ourselves,
你们能不能帮我们转交
we were wondering if you could.
很明显 双方都很爱这个小女孩
Clearly, both parties love this little girl
都想要成为她的父母
and want to be a parent to her.
本庭在亲生父母条件合适的情况下
The court is inclined to reunify children
愿意令他们一家团聚
with their birth parents when appropriate.
但在本案中 我不确定他们符合条件
But in this case, I'm not certain that it is.
我要将监护权判决再推迟30天
I would like to stay my custody ruling
在这段时间里 基恩女士必须证明
for another 30 days, in which time Ms. Keene
自己能找到工作
must prove she can find gainful employment
并且能够不依靠政♥府♥救济
and provide financially for Tasha
为塔莎提供经济支持
without any government aid.
太棒了
Hey, this is good.
她给了你机会
She's giving you a chance.
她没给我机会
She ain't giving me no chance.
她知道不靠救济
She knows I can't get a job that's gonna pay me enough
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表