剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, well, I'm gonna be.
为什么
Why?
你我都清楚这事没戏
We both know this ain't gonna work.
当然有戏
Of course it is.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you even doing this?
我想帮你 阿吉
I'm trying to help you, A.J.!
你不知道该怎么帮我 麦克
You don't know how to help me, Mike!
你不知道活在社会给你的低期望值里
You got no idea what it's like to be living down
是什么感觉
to the low expectations society has for you.
"养子
"Foster kid?
黑人孩子
Black kid?
这辈子都离不开帮派 吸毒 监狱"
Oh! You must be headed for gangs, drugs, jail."
我从小到大就听人这么说
I've been hearing it so long,
甚至开始怀疑他们也许是对的
I'm starting to wonder if they're right.
他们错了 阿吉
They're not right, A.J.!
你不该再听那些人的话
And you should stop listening to those people right now!
但是他们人多 我却孤身一人
Except there's a lot more of them and only one of me.
不再是这样了 你还有我
Not anymore. Now there's two.
对吧
Right?
咱们是两个人 过来
There's two of us. Come here!
我这个警♥察♥
And this cop...
看到了一个聪明 有天赋 正直的年轻人
sees a bright... talented, decent young man.
这个警♥察♥不会再让你活在别人的期望之下
This cop's not gonna let you live down to anybody's expectations.
明白吗
You understand me?
过来
Come here!
你只需要有人信任你
All you need is someone who believes in you.
一个你能依靠的人 我将成为这个人
Someone you can count on and I'm gonna be that person.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我要相信在这个世界上
'Cause I have to believe in a world
像你这样的孩子能得到真正的机会
where a kid like you gets a real chance.
所以我要这么做 阿吉
That's why I'm doing this, A.J., okay?
所有车辆在此
你没有搞砸我的生活 凯丽 是我
You didn't mess up my life, Callie. I did.
只是
It's just...
要责怪你更容易
Easier to blame you for it.
坦诚说
And if I'm being honest,
爱德怀开除我 我算是松了一口气
I was kinda relieved that Idyllwild kicked me out.
如果能怪小卡
If I could blame Kat,
那这一切就不是我自己的错
then it wasn't my fault.
你知道吗
You know?
你觉得他们会再给你个机会吗
You think they'll give you another chance?
不会吧
Doubt it.
说实话 我不想知道答案 不管是好是坏
And honestly, I don't wanna know the answer, either way.
咱们站在悬崖边上时的感觉
When we were at the edge of that cliff...
就是我每天在夏令营的感觉
That's how it felt every day at camp.
离梦想那么近
I was so close to something so huge...
我却因为害怕什么也不敢做
Only I was too scared to do something about it.
但你今天跳了 布兰登
Except today you jumped, Brandon.
你跳了
You jumped.
咱们要说什么
What're we gonna say?
请出示护照
Passport?
你好 警官
Hello, officer.
我俩大概是做了件蠢到家的事
So it looks like we did something really stupid.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们好[西语]
Hola.
她们逼我说的
They made me tell!
我俩没想...
Okay, we didn't mean to...
省省吧 不用解释 布兰登
You know what? Don't start, Brandon.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我胁持布兰登 带他去了墨西哥
I kidnapped Brandon and took him to Mexico.
我本来想出去清醒清醒
I just needed to get out of my head
结果就出了国境
and we ended up getting out of the country.
为什么去墨西哥 去那儿做了什么
Why...why Mexico? What did you do?
就去了沙滩
We just chilled on the beach.
也没干啥
Nothing wild.
还涂了防晒霜呢
We even used sunscreen.
那很好
Oh, that's good.
-喝酒了吗 -没 保证
- Any drinking? - None. Promise.
那没有护照你们怎么回来的
Then how'd you get back into the country with no passports?
装傻
Played dumb.
那也不难嘛
That couldn't have been hard.
当然要有惩罚
There will be consequences
咱们等会儿再说 现在
that we talk about later, but right now...
布兰登 有人在厨房♥等你
Brandon, you have a visitor in the kitchen.
日子不好受啊
Sucks to be you, huh?
如果你找我是关于我之前说过的话
Look, if this is about what I said,
说...你和小卡...
about... you and Kat...
陷害我 我跟你道歉
setting me up, I'm sorry.
-我真以为... -老兄 我懂
- I really thought that... - Dude, I get it.
小卡都能逼甘地狠狠...打孩子
Kat could drive Gandhi to smack a baby... hard.
但我一路开车过来不是因为这个
But that's not the reason I drove all the way down here.
话说你是怎么每天开车跑这么远的
How the hell do you make that drive every day, anyway?
好处之一吧 再也不用开这么远的车了
Well, that's one good thing, I guess, I don't have to anymore.
那要是我告诉你 你可能可以呢
Okay. What if I told you, you might?
我跟我的钢琴手吉恩谈过了
See, I was talking to my pianist, Jin,
我跟他说你很有天赋
and I said what a raw deal I thought you got.
他说...如果你愿意
And he said... if you want...
他愿意带你
he'd be willing to take you on.
就是说我能回去咯
So that means I'm back in?
天
Aw, hell!
奥斯卡
Hey, Oscar.
今天完工了吗 怎么样
Finished for the day? How'd it go?
-进展不错 -不错
- Made some good progress. - Good.
行 咱们周一见吧
All right. Well, we'll see you on Monday, yeah?
好 不过有件事
Uh... yes. Although there is one thing...
什么事
Yeah, what is it?
不知道你能不能先把钱结了
I have to ask if you can pay me now, in full.
奥斯卡 稍等一下
Whoa, Oscar, wait a minute.
咱们说好的
We have a deal...
付款计划安排 你怎么突然想...
A payment schedule. Why do you suddenly want...
是这样 夫妻离婚后
Look, when couples break up,
我通常都拿不到钱
it usually means I don't get paid
直到律师处理好财产事宜
until the lawyers are all done.
什么...你怎么...
What... Why're...
会觉得莉娜和我会离婚
...you think Lena and I are breaking up?
你怎么...
Why would you...
如果你愿意
Look, if you prefer,
咱们可以商量个托管账户
we could talk about an escrow account.
虽然我不愿承认
Well, as much as it pains me to say it,
奥斯卡今天真做了不少活
seems like Oscar got a lot of work done today.
说到房♥屋修缮
Speaking of home repair,
我想...你
I think, um... I think that you...
说得没错
actually have a point.
是吗
I do?
我在想...
Yeah. I was thinking that...
如果你觉得...
If you feel that...
第三方能够帮到咱们
that a third party would help us then, um...
我同意去婚姻咨♥询♥
I guess, I'm up for some couples counseling.
真意外啊
That's a surprise.
你还意外呢
You're telling me.
你怎么改变主意了
What changed your mind?
说实话
Honestly, um...
是新承包人觉得咱们的婚姻有麻烦了
Our new contractor seems to think our marriage is in trouble.
你去玩悬挂滑翔了
You went hang-gliding?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
有点
Little bit.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
布兰登也去了吗
Brandon went, too?
他很害怕吧
He was scared though, right?
比我还害怕呢
Way more scared than me.
下次你要想找点刺♥激♥
Well, the next time you're looking for adventure,
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表