剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Did you ever see Callie secretly, when she was at Girls United?
没有
Uh, no.
好吧 谢谢你 跟我谈话
Okay then. Thank you, for talking to me.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you thank you a question?
好啊
Sure.
我妈妈在担心
Um, my moms were just worried
她们的收养执照
their foster license may expire
会在凯丽的收养手续办完前过期
before Callis adoption comes through.
所以她们在考虑
So they were wondering
更新一下 以防万一
if they needed to renewed it, just in case.
不用啊 她们的可以用
On, no, they're fine.
她们的执照还有两年才过期呢
Their license is good for another two years.
好的
Okay, great.
我会告诉她们的
I will let them know.
我记得有个年轻人
I remember a young man,
非裔美国人 上了车
African-American, got on the bus,
脸上衣服上都是血迹
blood all over his shirt and face.
他好紧张
He was real jumpy.
-有血 -绝对没错
- There was blood? - Oh, yeah.
因为之后
'cause I had to clean it
我清理了他的座位才开始跑下一趟
off his seat before I started my next run.
那你记不记得他是哪站下的车
Okay, do you happen to remember which stop it was that he got off?
好像记得
I think so.
应该是在弗龙泰拉下的
Pretty sure I let him off on Frontera,
就在大药店前不远
right in front of that big pharmacy.
现在有三个用户界面
So right now there are three user interfaces
一个是搜索引擎
so one is like a search engine
让寄养孩子能找到他们需要的东西
for foster kids to find out where to get the stuff they need.
第二个是为了让孩子们找到
And the second is where kids can find
和他们失去了联♥系♥的家人们
family and friends that, you know, they've lost contact with.
告诉她们你起的名字
And tell them what you're calling it.
叫做"寄养发现"
It's called "Fost and found."
-"寄养发现" -我觉得挺好
- "Fost and found?" - I think it's clever.
-就是 -很酷
- Yeah. - That's cool.
而且还会有讲故事界面
And then there's gonna be a story corps interface
让大家上传视频
where basically kids can upload audio
或者音频讲述他们自己在寄养系统的故事
and videos of themselves telling their stories about the system.
-什么样的故事 -什么样都行
- What kind of stories? - Anything.
但是 最初的理念是
But, I mean, the idea is
揭露那些没有尽到义务的社会服务人员
to call out social workers that aren't doing their jobs,
不好的寄养家庭
unfit foster families,
经常反对寄养的法官之类的
the judges that keep rulingrs that against adoptions.
那讨厌的逼迫你
What about sketchy group homes
提供劳动力的团体之家呢
where they force you to do slave labor?
可以啊 布鲁克 向媒体
By all means, Brooke, alert the media
去披露女生之家的可怕现状啊
to the horrors here at Girls United.
好吧 没说这里不好
Okay, well, maybe not this one,
但还是有一些很烂的团体之家的
but there are some really nasty group homes out there.
-为什么要这么做 -是为了学校学分
- What are you doing it for? - It's for school credit,
但也是为了让寄养的孩子们
But also it's so that foster kids
能得到关注
can have a voice and be heard.
反正我们也用不成
Well, it's not like we can use it.
这里不让上网啊
They don't let us use the internet.
是 但你也不可能一辈子待这里吧 迪伊
Yes, but you're not gonna be here forever. Right, Dee?
我是希望
So I was hoping
也许可以录下你们的故事
maybe I could record some of your stories
为你们上传上去
and upload them for you.
达芙妮 你可以讲讲为了探视塔莎
Daphne, you could talk about how hard it's been
你费了多少周折
for you to get visitations with Tasha.
但我不想失去找回她的机会
Yeah, but I don't want to mess up my chances of getting her back.
我的缓刑听证会马上就要到了
My probation hearing's coming up.
我们不能冒让我们的状况更糟的危险
We can't risk making things harder for ourselves.
而且你马上就能被收养了
And you're so close to getting adopted,
你也不能去踢这个马蜂窝啊
you can't go around kicking the hornet's nest either.
你怎么看
What do you think?
系统里我认识的人♥大♥多都真的
Well, most of the people I know working in the system
很用心的
do care, you know.
-而且他们也在尽力做着工作 -好吧
- and they try their best to do their jobs. - Yeah.
确实也有虐待出现
And there are abuses.
是需要有人揭发他们
Someone needs to call them out on it.
但让可能会被波及的孩子来揭露不容易
But it's a lot to ask of kids who could suffer the consequences.
也许你应该找一些不会失去什么的孩子来做
Maybe you need to find some kids that have less lose.
很少能为我喜欢的客户干活儿
It's so great to work for clients I like for a change.
谢谢你这么说
That's nice of you to say that.
我真的这么想的
Well, it's true, I mean,
你们的房♥子很漂亮
you've got a beautiful home,
很漂亮的家 还有你的同伴史戴菲
a beautiful family. And your partner Stef...
多好的人啊 不是吗
what a great gal, huh?
在妻子区找人时我真是走运了
Yeah, yeah, I really lucked out in the wife department.
确实如此
Yeah, you really did.I mean,
现在这样的女人不多了
They don't make broads like that anymore, you know?
很坚强 又很有女人味
Like, really strong but feminine...
我打赌她穿制♥服♥一定美极了
I bet she looks hot in her uniform.
说来就来了
Oh, hey there.
怎么样
How's it going?
-很好 -挺好
- Good, good. - Okay.
给你 明天见
There you go. We'll see you tomorrow.
好的 好
Yeah, okay. All right.
-祝你愉快 -好
- Have a good one. - Yeah.
-你从哪找来的人啊 -怎么啦
- Where did you find her? - What?
嘿 小布
Hey, B.
-宝贝 -怎么样
- Hey, honey. - How did...
和社工的访问怎么样 小布
How did the interview go with the social worker, B.
-挺好 -就挺好吗
- Fine. - Just fine?
她怎么说 都问什么了
What did she say? What did she ask?
她问我
She asked me
还爱不爱凯丽
if I was still in love with Callie.
好的 你怎么回答的
Okay, and what did you say.
我说该担心的寄养哥哥不是我
I told her that I'm not the foster brother that she has to worry about.
什么意思
What is that mean?
你告诉我什么意思
You tell me.
我知道了你的寄养许可没有过期
I know you that your foster license didn't expire.
而且阿吉住在这里凯丽不住了
And since A.J. is only living here now that Callie'not...
只能有一个解释 不是吗
That can only mean one thing, right?
是这样吗
So is that it?
凯丽在和阿吉交往吗
Is Callie hooking up with A.J. now?
她生日那晚
Uh, the night of her birthday party...
我看见阿吉和凯丽接吻了
I saw A.J. and Callie kiss.
那你们要对他发限制令吗
So are you gonna get a restraining order against him?
这情况不一样 布兰登
It's a very different situation, Brandon.
阿吉不会成为凯丽的哥哥
A.J. is not gonna be Callie's brother.
如果不一样 你为什么说谎
If it's so different, then why did you lie?
为什么不直接告诉我们阿吉
Why didn't you just tell us that A.J.
不得不住别的地方
has to live somewhere else?
因为我们不想让他们感到尴尬
Because we didn't want to embarrass them.
但你们不介意侮辱我
But you didn't mind humiliating me?
-这不是一回事 -别那样说了 妈妈
- It's not the same thing. - Stop saying that, mom.
就是一回事
It is the same.
唯一不同的是 老好人布兰登
The only difference is, good old Brandon
不得不忍♥气吞声
has to take it on the chin.
每次你们把流浪小孩带回家
Every time you bring stray kid into this house
甚至都不问问我的感受
without even asking me how I feel about it.
幸好 我要离开一年了
Luckily, I'm out of here a year anyway.
你可以收养所有你想要的小孩
And you can adopt all the kids you want,
把这地方变成多大家庭都与我无关
turn this place into a group home for all I care,
因为显然你俩不想生活在一起
because it's obvious you guys do not want to live along together.
你说什么
Excuse me?
怎么 你们以为我们听不见你们争吵吗
What, you don't think we can't hear you bickering all the time?
我们知道你们在接受治疗
We know you're in therapy
也许你俩应该至少关心下你们自己的感情
so maybe you guys should just worry about your own relationship for once.
你注销支票了
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表