剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
So, what do you think?
这件还是那件呢
First one or second one?
那件
Uh, second one.
你看都没看呀
You're not even looking.
性感的高三班长 还是自信的高三...
Sexy junior class president or confident junior...
好...运动款的...不管那件是什么吧
Yeah, the... the sporty... whatever that one...
选项里根本没有这个
But that wasn't even an option.
-你在哪 -怎么了
-你和阿泰在一起吗 -是
-你可以打给我吗 我能跟你聊聊吗
不成
你没事吧
在搞... 不好意思
Hey, what the... excuse me!
波涛汹涌呀
Whoa, nice rack.
滚出去
Get out!
你们俩 出去
Both of you, get out!
把玩具拿走
And put the toys away!
安娜要带孩子过来呢
Ana's coming over with the baby!
你能相信他们俩吗
Can you believe them?
你干嘛这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你能追踪到"寄养发现"上
Can you track the location
与我发信息的人的地址吗
of someone who's messaging me on Fost and Found?
试试吧
Probably.
带孩子来的安娜是谁
So who's "Ana with the baby," Huh?
让你搞大肚子的小妞吗
Some chick you knocked up?
不 是我们的生母
No, it's our birth mom.
你们都是被收养的吗
So all of you are adopted?
是 除了布兰登
Yeah, except Brandon.
他是我们其中一个妈妈亲生的
One of my moms had him.
你们都没有爸爸吗
And none of you have a dad?
不是 我们都有爸爸的
Well, no, we all have dads somewhere,
但我和玛丽安娜不清楚
but me and Mariana don't really know
我们爸爸的情况
anything about ours.
你们就不好奇他是谁吗
I mean, aren't you curious who he is?
万一他要是...
I mean, what if he's, like,
皮普保罗呢[嘻哈歌♥手]
I don't know, Pitbull?
我才不信我爸会是皮普保罗呢
I doubt my dad's Pitbull.
没准是马里奥·洛佩兹[演员]
Or maybe he's Mario Lopez.
好啦 但说真的
All right, but seriously,
你就不想知道他是谁吗
Don't you wanna know who he is?
我发现有理由相信肇事逃逸 逃跑 帮助和煽动逃犯
案犯有 泰龙·克里斯多夫·汉斯代尔 安东尼...
稍等 你为什么要写阿吉的名字
Hold... hold on, why are you naming A.J.?
这个是给阿泰的逮捕令
The warrant's for Ty.
我觉得必须这样做
I think we have to.
他只是跑了 史戴菲
He's just a runaway, Stef.
他在帮助煽动一个逃犯 麦克 了解吗
He's aiding and abetting a fugitive, Mike, okay?
那可是犯罪了
And that's a crime.
我们还不知道阿吉是不死清楚阿泰做了什么
We don't... we don't know if A.J. even knows what Ty did.
他可能只是跟哥哥一起跑了而已
He could have just taken off with his brother.
如果阿吉不了解情况 你真觉得他们
Do you honestly think that they would skip town
会在他们奶奶葬礼前一天
24 hours before their grandmother's funeral
就跑了吗
if A.J. didn't know?
他知道了 麦克 然后他们走了
He knew, Mike... and they took off
因为他们知道我们快行动了
Because they knew that we were getting close.
别这样 他才十七岁 史戴菲
Come on. He's 17, Stef,
加上他有前科 他们会以成年人身份判罪的
and with his prior, they could try him as an adult.
你想要阿吉进监狱吗
You want A.J. to go to prison?
我不想 麦克 真的
I feel badly, Mike. I do.
知道吗 但他十七岁了
Okay? But he is 17,
他足够大 该知道对自己的行为负责了
and he is old enough to know the consequences of his actions.
提交
我能追踪的就是这个IP地址是本地的
All I could track was that the IP address is local.
什么意思
What do you mean?
圣地亚哥的某个地方
Somewhere in San Diego,
但我查不到精确的位置
But I can't pinpoint exactly where.
等等 阿吉还在这里
Wait, A.J.'s here?
好像是
Looks like it.
你要告诉妈妈们吗
Are you gonna tell moms?
我觉得...我要试试让他回来
I think... I think I'm gonna try and get him to come home.
你知道莱克茜吧 我前任好闺蜜
You know Lexi, my former best friend?
她要跟我争班长的位子
She's running against me for class president.
我以为上次那场"灾难"之后你俩和好了呢
Well, I thought you guys made up after that debacle...
我是说那次辩论
I mean, debate.
你知道"灾难"是什么意思吗
Do you even know what "debacle" means?
知道啊
Uh, yeah.
大概是尼克讲的笑话吧
Okay, maybe that was Nick's joke.
如果你要盗用笑话
Well, if you're gonna steal jokes,
最好别去盗那些
you should probably steal them
特别蠢的人讲的笑话
from someone who isn't a total ass.
说说而已
Just saying.
莱克茜一家不是必须搬去洪都拉斯吗
I thought that Lexi and her family had to move back to Honduras.
没错 但他们拿到了签证又回来了
They did, but they got their visas, so they're back.
那太好了
That's nice.
莱克茜不是你的前女友吗
Wait, wasn't Lexi also your ex-girlfriend?
是的
Oh, uh yeah.
你们会复合吗
Are you guys gonna get back together?
应该不会
Probably not.
应该不会
Probably not?
好吧 不会
Okay, not.
回答得好
Good answer.
我不能再吃下去了
I have to get this away from me.
-大家都不吃了吧 -是的
- Is everyone else done? - Yeah.
我...
Uh, so, I was, um...
我告诉我的朋友尼克 你的事
I was telling my buddy, Nick, about you,
他问我知不知道
and he asked me if I knew anything
我生父的事
about my birth father.
这个我确实不太
Uh, which I don't really...
我想着
and I was wondering
你能不能告诉我一些事
if there was anything you could tell me.
什么事
Um, like what?
比如说
Uh, like...
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他长什么样
What was he like?
他叫加布里埃尔
Uh, his name was Gabriel.
我对他不是非常了解
I don't really know much about him.
我们在一场派对里相遇
We met at a party.
仅仅是一♥夜♥情♥
It... it was a one-time thing.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't even know where he is
也不知道发生了什么
or whatever happened to him.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你不必道歉
You don't have to be sorry.
没什么的
It's not a big deal.
姥姥要走了
Grandma's leaving!
我只想
I just want to...
感谢你们这么亲切
thank most of you for being so gracious
这么热情
and welcoming.
我的家人
My family.
我的宝贝
My treasures.
我的宝贝
My treasures.
我唯一活着的亲人
My only living relatives.
这世上唯一我在乎的人
The only people in the world who actually matter to me.
我也在乎你 威尔
Well, you matter to me, Will.
-史戴菲 -什么
- Stefanie? - Yeah?
不知道我们什么时候能再见面
I don't know when we'll see each other again.
要不要这么夸张 老妈
Do you have to be so melodramatic, mother?
说说事实而已
Just stating facts.
旅途平安
Safe trip!
再见
See you later.
天呐
Oh, my...
他跑了 为什么
He ran away? Why?
我猜可能是和他哥哥一起
I guess to be with his brother.
我知道你在乎他 抱歉
I know you really cared about him. I'm sorry.
至少我可以回去
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表